TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

LETS GO!!!! I hope these come out eggplant!! i think im going to just cop the wht/blu regardless of price noww

Those 3s r meh... idk id have to see em in person.. but id still wont cop til theyre discounted and put on sales racks

those retro 3's looking good, might cop.

but on a side note....who do we have to kill for some flight one retros? or air ups?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

IMO...big mistake on Nikes part to make non-OG colorways on the 3s.

The Black and Liquids are still sitting....the retro+ colorways will sit as well....

True. But they're releasing them for the true Penny heads. And that group has many members here, and off NT.

I hope we get the wht/wht/blue sample colorway. Those joints were clean.

Shaun I agree bro,
Jay, I'm a big Penny sneaker fan, and those colors are whack.

I I really like the OG colorways on most of the shoes which happen to be Orlando...

but I'd love to see some PHX color IV's or some of the kicks he rocked after his Orlando days
pimp.gif

i would love to see a retro of the finishline colorways of the IV's.....they had some of the best. shiiiiii i'd love to retros of a lot of shoes incolorways only finishline had....

yea man... i need some phoenix penny 4s but it seems like nike is still retroing the penny 3s... white/red/black and white/eggplant colorways spring 2010

Originally Posted by s dubl

The Black and Liquids are still sitting....the retro+ colorways will sit as well....
honesty i dont think so, i think they gonna do pretty well....

that red colorway is gonna be a hood shoe alll day.....

and nikes had success with purple...

WOW - I need to go buy some Penny III's so I can start saving for the next two..............matter of fact I need to go buy some Penny II's as I STILLhaven't got a single one of the retro's. Good stuff coming out with the penny and foam line imo. Great time for this Jordan stuff to be crap.

I think the red will def sell well and the purple prob won't do as good, but will still sell pretty decent.

I see what you guys are saying....but I really dont see em moving.

I actually like the white/red pair...especially if they have a translucent sole like the Liquids. Im in no real rush to get em when they release though...

With that pricetag...Expect them to sit there. For a couple months. Even shedding 20$ off, your still gona pay 130$+ tax... I'll wait till the 50%

I will buy both eventually. I waited on both colors of the OG IIIs and picked them up for $100 each. In Junior High my team was red but I wore the white/blueIIIs and blue foams. Those white/red IIIs are coming about 12 years late.

Now Nike needs to start on my Penny III low and cool grey II.

Besides his kicks, i really wished he could have finished his career the right way. Just based on his shoe line, Nike obviously knew he was special.

damn.....those 3's r nice. will have to complete to add to the set. STILL need atlantics. I can help some people out w the liquid 3's & heat2's when next 50% comes

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by s dubl

honesty i dont think so, i think they gonna do pretty well....

that red colorway is gonna be a hood shoe alll day.....

and nikes had success with purple...

Nah,
the penny III is still sitting, just adding red and purple isn't going to make them sell better...
should have called it quits with the two OG colors and perhaps QS'd the white on white sample pair

Back
Top Bottom