Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i LOVED Disturbed back when i was like 14
laugh.gif

i was all about Korn, Limp Bizkit, Godsmack, Slipknot, Mudvayne... that whole heavy KRock era. now i cant stand any of it except for Slipknot in small doses.

Same boat here, man.
Slipknot I still love. Every album has been solid AND a step forward each time.

Korn was garbage after Issues. Until their last album (III: Remember Who You Are), my favorite of theirs which is saying alot.

Mudvayne has changed alot since the LD 50 days. 

So my Devildriver plans got changed...AGAIN.
Cancelled it, gonna go see Cavalera Conspiracy and Lazarus A.D. the week after.

Phone geeks?? Saw this on androidcentral.com

[h1]Android Quick App: Slayer[/h1]
[table][tr][td]Posted on Wednesday, Apr 27, 2011by Jerry Hildenbrand[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

main_app.png

If you're a fan of Slayer and have an Android phone, you're in luck. Sony Music has released the Slayer app for Android, and it's really good. And loud. And evil. You'll find everything you ever wanted to know about Slayer at your fingertips, including show information (with a quick link to buy tickets), the full discography, news, weblinks, and a fanwall for commenting and leaving photos. On the multimedia side, you have a well rounded list of tracks that play right from the app, as well as plenty of concert footage in the form of mobile optimized video. 

Besides being a feast for the senses, the Slayer app has some social media functions as well.  Not all death metal fans are anti-social, so the app gives quick ways to share via SMS or Twitter, and is integrated with Foursquare for concert venue check-ins.

Even if you're not a fan of Slayer -- and you really, really should be -- you have to appreciate the polish and thought that went into this one.  It's done very well and would be a very nice format for other apps of this nature to follow.  If you are a fan, the download link and a bunch of screenshots are after the break.

2music.png

Music

discography.png

Discography

videos.png

Videos

Linky
Iron Maiden is necessary..

I hope everyone is well out there!

Been busy with starting a new job. Sometimes being management it retail blows. Other times its great. Anyways.

Lately:

Iron Maiden
Apocalyptica
Stick To Your Guns
Kittie
New Found Glory
The Beatles

will check it out wildmoodswings, thanks for the suggestion

anyways, sweet slayer app. just copped the ensiferum app too
pimp.gif

and #%@% the facts is playing a free show here tomorrow and you bet your ##$ im going!

^agreed, I would do the complete opposite happy go lucky type of music video if I had their music
laugh.gif

also love when the drummers look hella bored in videos like SOAD's drummer

Just got into Windir and wonder what took me so long. Norwegian 1990's-era black metal is the best.

Big Four NY ticket prices.
[*]Front general-admission floor: $225
[*]Back general-admission floor: $175
[*]Reserved lower-level seats: $119
[*]Upper-deck reserved seats: $90[*]
[*]
[*]Way to take advantage of your fanbase guys 
grin.gif
[*]Why would anyone pay $225 for Metallica show?[*]I've seen Slayer and Anthrax already and Megadeth twice, it's ridiculous how much they're charging, even if they do tour the south they can go %*@@ themselves, I'll just wait till Metallica tours the U.S. again and catch them then.

RIDICULOUS. especially the upper deck. ive been up there for a game. cant imagine how bad it would be to stare at a small stage for 4+ hours. if im just gunna watch the screen, i will just wait for the bluray on netflix
eyes.gif

were not on the first or 2nd page guys we need to step up with any posts you got even if we have to talk about what we ate for lunch, anyway those prices are ridiculous.

dedicated to me

Originally Posted by M4rioL

were not on the first or 2nd page guys we need to step up with any posts you got even if we have to talk about what we ate for lunch, anyway those prices are ridiculous.

Yea man I feel you on that one. Im at work so I didnt have my bookmark and I had to dig through pages just to find us. 
grin.gif

Anyways, in other news. AC/DC is planning a new tour?! I hope these arent rumors. I actually heard about it on facebook. 
pimp.gif
 if its true.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Man, Team Metalhead used to be bigger, where'd everyone go?
Other than that I just had some Long John Silvers  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But on a metal related note, I've been jamming to Metallica heavily the past 2 months, they even beat out Megadeth as my favorite band.

As for the Big 4, those tickets better come with a pack of cigarettes, because I at least like to have a smoke after I get %!$%#%  

only had long john silvers once in my life, not much of a seafood guy, its practically vegatables (word to Ron Swanson)
still a Megadeth Fav but one or two songs in the Justice for All are just disgustingly great.
Ill pass on the Big 4 even if it came my way and the price should include a dimebag

Originally Posted by mace40

Just got into Windir and wonder what took me so long. Norwegian 1990's-era black metal is the best.
yessir, great band. have you given vreid a listen yet? its basically the windir members after the vocalist died. not quite as good but certainly worth the listen

and i dunno how many of you guys dig indie rock or whatever but one of the guys at work showed me the mountain goats and knew i was a metal guy so he told me how erik rutan from hate eternal/morbid angel fame produced the album. its actually pretty good (if youre into that sort of thing)

not as good as hate eternal tho
pimp.gif

Yea, either people have moved on or they dont post much. BCF still hasnt gotten back to us about Maiden lol.

Long John Silvers is the bomb diggity. I just wish there was one closer to my place. Closest one is 35 minutes away. When I used to drive to Charlotte once a week I would get it on the way lol. The longanista lobster bites are awesome.

Today:

Bring Me The Horizon
Haste The Day
Asking Alexandria
Terror
Upon A Burning Body

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^sorry bro. You're missing out!

Seriously, those fish/chicken planks with an extra order of hush puppies.SERIOUS BUSINESS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cavalera Conspiracy

Lazarus A.D.

Machine Head

for today.

gah, i saw you post that late last night and it made me hungry as all hell
laugh.gif

but did you guys see the pac man fight? i know rust did. talk about zzzZZZZzzZzz

anyways, listening to some sacramentary abolishment right now

Back
Top Bottom