Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

pretty good. nothing like browsing the interwebz with itunes blaring on a monday night.

Agreed, anything interesting you listening to?
I'm just chillin with a few bottles of New Castle watching the HR Derby
ehh it's jumping all around. just finished listening to Until The End by Breaking Benjamin now She Don't Wanna Man by Asher Roth isplaying. sometimes i hate itunes though because i'll skip like 20 to 30 songs until i get to something that i actually want to listen to.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

ehh it's jumping all around. just finished listening to Until The End by Breaking Benjamin now She Don't Wanna Man by Asher Roth is playing. sometimes i hate itunes though because i'll skip like 20 to 30 songs until i get to something that i actually want to listen to.
Breaking Benjamin's Phobia is a solid album though I do enjoy the We're Not Alone Here album as a whole, better.
I'm guessing Team Marvel chat is a no go tonight?
laugh.gif
I'm actuallyhome tonight

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Breaking Benjamin's Phobia is a solid album though I do enjoy the We're Not Alone Here album as a whole, better.
I'm guessing Team Marvel chat is a no go tonight?
laugh.gif
I'm actually home tonight
i would agree but i can't compare the two since i haven't heard We're Not Alone Here. i'll check that out while i wait for them tofinish up their next album.

checking in...

CertifiedSW -
tht new magneto avy is DOPE!
pimp.gif

that effect would be cool for storm also....

3 more days os summer school...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

checking in...

CertifiedSW -
tht new magneto avy is DOPE!
pimp.gif

that effect would be cool for storm also....

3 more days os summer school...
grin.gif
Thanks fam
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure there is one like that for storm.
Summer school?! Sucks... but good luck.

Back
Top Bottom