====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

those are sweet Ray.  LG = Lunar Glide??  

had to get a pair of these...  thanks to Shaun for the link and code on pg 67!
5394916136_d5650d87b2_z.jpg

Originally Posted by tooth

those are sweet Ray.  LG = Lunar Glide??  

had to get a pair of these...  thanks to Shawn for the link and code on pg 67!
5394916136_d5650d87b2_z.jpg

yessir toof you got the uniform 
laugh.gif

Glad to see more people getting the "uniform" eclipses.

Had to grab another color and some LG2's for the first time...sorry for the crappy pics, quick cell phone shots.

2i89fzl.jpg

334j02x.jpg

I run track, Last year I used lunaracers for my track season (practices, warming up) I like practicing in light shoes since I run in Zoom victories in my main race

Its kinda like simulating my races in practices lol anyway

I was thinking should I just go with the lunaracers again this year, or something else? Ive used Lunar trainers before and right now Im on the Killing after killing o my lunarswifts(kinda heavy for my taste)

I was considering the eclipse but I hear they are heavy also..... Just need some advice, Im leaning towards the upgraded lunaracer tho.

EBW: Dope pick-ups! I'm liking the alternate team shoes lol

KF: Nice! Do you use the spiked version for your Victories or the regular ones? As a suggestion, I think you coud try the MayFly or stick with the LR. From reading their specs, they seem similar. The MayFly is also very cheap ($45). As for the Eclipse, it's definitely on the heavy side of the Lunar scale. Think LSwift with premium cushioning and support.

For those of you who run in the LunarEclipses, do you guys like the Fitsole4 sockliner?  I'm not sure if I like them or not.  I kind of prefer the ones in the lunarflys.  I feel like the fitsole 4 has too much support on them also.  

heh, I didn't realize those eclipses were the team shoe but I can certainly see why. I'm just getting into lunars so I don't know much, but I do see myself looking back 20 years from now and remembering that it was the shoe that really turned me on to lunars. I got the elites purely for running, but I got the eclipses because they are a beautiful shoe all around. as Ray has said previously, they are a bit more beefy but the cushioning is amazing. it almost feels like zoom air. I doubt I will run in them unless I can score another pair on the low, but I'm just happy to have them. my love of older Air Max's will never die, but I have a feeling I'm going to be picking up more and more lunars!

Tooth, it really becomes an addiction fast.

I will be using the eclipses strictly for casual purposes. They're too beautiful for me. I'm going to work my way into Elites here soon hopefully.

^ haha, yea I feel you on that one. the eclipses are a very beautiful shoe and I'd like to still have my pair in 10 years. but now that I think of it, I wonder how lunar foam will age? I've seen/had enough old Air Max's crumble so I'm wondering if we will be seeing the same thing on our lunars in a decade.

as far as the elites, I am very pleased with my pair for the runs I have done so far. they are very very light and quite comfy..

I would like to think lunar stuff would hold up pretty well over time. Just in the 2 years it's been out i've never been happier with a technology put out onto the market. I can't even imagine wearing Air Maxes anymore. Hell, I feel weird wearing my Pegasus and Vomero's now.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

EBW: Dope pick-ups! I'm liking the alternate team shoes lol

KF: Nice! Do you use the spiked version for your Victories or the regular ones? As a suggestion, I think you coud try the MayFly or stick with the LR. From reading their specs, they seem similar. The MayFly is also very cheap ($45). As for the Eclipse, it's definitely on the heavy side of the Lunar scale. Think LSwift with premium cushioning and support.

Spikes, I run the 800m. Well...thats my main race. And I would have liked to try the mayfly's this pass cross season but they dont come in size 13
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

So for training Id think not and haaa I will probably get the racers again, I really loved that shoe...Beat it to the ground....I was excited about the eclipse

then I found out they were heavy...I seen them in person...they looked great. I might still buy them one day just for style...who knows

thanks man

Sup everybody! UPS just dropped this off today. Props to homeboy that sent out the link for the discount.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Just general performance, traction, weight, support, cushioning, etc.

Sooo, I ran in the lunaracers today. Didnt seem any heavier than the mayfly's, atleast nothing noticeable. Cushioning was way better on the racers to me. I will still run in the mayflys but definately prefer the lunaracers right now. Will continue to break both in and see how i like both.

Umm which one of you sniped me out on feebay for those LAF flys?? Hahaha

Anyway, nice pick ups all around! Glad the "team uni/shoe" phrase is catching on!

Yeah. The term uni for those eclipse is perfect.

I dunno why, but I get the feeling that the lunar glides aren't loved that much around here. Anybody besides ray use them in their regular rotation?

Another team shoe pick-up! ILLY!
pimp.gif

20V: I tend to run with a forefoot strike, and I love the how soft it is toward my toes.

KF: You're welcome, Sir! Best of luck to you with your training and races!

Tim: The team shoe is definitely a BEAUTIFUL shoe. I had to wait for my second pair before I started running in them lol

NC: We wear the same range, but it wasn't me, Ma'am!

Another tempo run, 6M this time, in LG1s
am5gg5.jpg

EBW: I love LGs! They were my gateway. I've gotten more wear out of my anthracite/orange LG1s than any other shoe since '09. I loved it so much that I bought all the women in my fam LGs for Christmas and recently a new running pair for myself since the OGs have taken their beating gracefully lol

Neighbor: sigh... I hope it's fam at least haha

Guys, do the eclipse fit half size big??

i did the shoe fitr thing and it says i should go half size down from my true size (used my sizing from the lunarfly), input????

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Guys, do the eclipse fit half size big??

i did the shoe fitr thing and it says i should go half size down from my true size (used my sizing from the lunarfly), input????

They fit pretty true to size imo. Other people may have a different opinion though.

Bama: Thanks for the info! It looks like I'll be on the search for a second LR or LR2...

Drew: I went with my usual size in them, but I feel a 1/2 size down would be slightly better.

MF: I'm really diggin' the red cw. I'm lacking in that color for my Lunars. I have too many Volt and Blue cws lol

Drew....my first pair of eclipse are my true size and they feel great, but my second pair I had to go 1/2 down because they didn't have my 13 in stock. I tried em on and they feel fine as well.

Back
Top Bottom