====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Kinda what I figured. I'm in love w mine. Cant wait for my lunar glides to come in. That 25% off clearance ndc had the other day couldn't be missed. I guess next on deck for me as far as lunars go will be a pair of elites (finally) and the eclipse. I got that lunar fever in the midst of all these December releases.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

the colors coming out next for the lunar woods will be these. the first 2 are next month and the obsidian is sometime next year

Black/Medium Grey/Club Purple (396573-005)
Matte Silver/Challenge Red/Black (396573-006)
Obsidian/Varsity Royal/Black/Cool Grey (396573-400)
heres a follow up with pictures
396573-005.jpg

396573-006.jpg

396573-400-copy.jpg
eek.gif
.....not in a good way, looks like the better cw's are out already ( neon greens and plums ) will def pick both of those up soon. the obsidians are a possible cop.....mabey
grin.gif

NWT, why do you hate your LunarMax so much? I was thinking about getting the all blue visibility but I keep hearing people bash the hell out of them.

My latest Lunar pickups. I think I'm going to like the LG 2's more then the LG 1's.
bd225e5e4ac363af3258cd8a23459cff26248c8.jpg

d13156e7c0303e88f5e88ad22f9a88183d492de.jpg

Finally have posting privileges here.  Been a long time lurker and a big fan of the Lunar Series.  Been running in all my lunars.  Will post pics of my Lunar fleet this weekend.  Looking forward to both the Livestrong LunarElites 2 and LunarFly2, being disappointed with the current LunarElites and being a big fan of the LunarFlys.  
As far Lunar Woods go, I believe they are LS shoes.  They are advertised as hiking/trail running, but since the sole is the same as LGs, rocks, pebbles and mud get stuck in the sole and once they do, theres really not much traction on them.  Also, sucks they have an ACG branding on them without being waterproof.  

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

NWT, why do you hate your LunarMax so much? I was thinking about getting the all blue visibility but I keep hearing people bash the hell out of them.

I guess it's cause I was expecting an Actual Lunar feel to 'em. These are just too stiff compared to other lunars. A gimmick if You ask me. Lunar with an air bubble... Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, if are looking for LunarEclipse, Runningwarehouse.com has them for $93.58 shipped (Outside CA) or 101.77 shipped (CA tax) using "ACTIVEADVD" team discount which is 20% off. They have the Grey/Volt colorway and Black/Lemon (visibility).

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Also, if are looking for LunarEclipse, Runningwarehouse.com has them for $93.58 shipped (Outside CA) or 101.77 shipped (CA tax) using "ACTIVEADVD" team discount which is 20% off. They have the Grey/Volt colorway and Black/Lemon (visibility).

do you know when that coupon ends? ive been eyeing the volts for a while but im trying to wait for the gray/red cw to release....any updates?

edit: i looked at the old pictures of these, and they look like they could be the womens cw that released..someone tell me im wrong

EyeSee: All good, Sir! Thanks for luck! My anxiety is startin' kick to in lol. I better have a faster finish

ONUDGF: Thanks for the follow up with the pics!

E: Cosign. The Volt cw is definitely the best looking.

MJVC: Dope LGs!

J: Nice find! Those LunarHazes are on my lookout list lol

20V: Welcome to the thread, Sir!

TK: There are a lot of factors to consider (arch/gait, preference of support and weight, pronation, etc), but I'd say that the Glide 1 is a good choice for long distances.

For myself... Training Day 52 - LunarSwift to log 5M and close out November with 168M. I can't believe I chose LunarSwifts to run my first race. I'd probably have a much faster finishing time if I chose any other Lunar in my rotation.
grin.gif

o8e4n7.jpg

were they stiff the whole time you ran in them for the marathon?? i remember them being stiff when i tried them on but assume they soften up as you run? adapts??

good luck this week ray!!

Thanks for the well wishes on the upcoming race, Lu/Crew!

Drew: I don't remember them being as stiff as my run today. Then again, I think the Swifts I ran with that day were already broken in, or I was "in the zone" 'til M25 lol. My Black Swifts still have most of their nubs clearly visible.

So, I finally narrowed down my Race Day shoes to one shoe, the LunarTrainer (surprise!
laugh.gif
), but two cws to decide from, Red/Black/Volt & White/Silver/Purple. One's my favorite cw of all Lunars, while the other reps the city the race is in. Choices, choices.... and choices
laugh.gif

CBW: Thanks for the suggestion! As for being a part of the team just post up your Lunar "collection". You've been a good contributor to the thread, so you'll be a shoe-in

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

were they stiff the whole time you ran in them for the marathon?? i remember them being stiff when i tried them on but assume they soften up as you run? adapts??

good luck this week ray!!
I ran in the Swifts for a half marathon because they were my first lunars.  I hated them.  Made my knees hurt.  The shoe is way to stiff for my taste.  They also felt dead with no feedback.  But thats just my opinion.  

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I guess it's cause I was expecting an Actual Lunar feel to 'em. These are just too stiff compared to other lunars. A gimmick if You ask me. Lunar with an air bubble... Doesn't make sense to me.

i thought it was a gimmick right when i saw it.  lunar feels so amazing, why put a air bubble in the middle especially since you want to feel the lunar.

To work on a rainy night.....

Between us Lunar family.... ill probly wear these up until i get my day of on Sunday.....
grin.gif
......At least my feet will be comfy
roll.gif

PEACE.....

Back
Top Bottom