TEAM #BASEDGOD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by NYMVP

OMFG check his myspace this guy actually has a bunch of girls that care who he is http://www.myspace.com/packalbums
whoa!!!  this dude is real?  i thought we were just making up lame lines for the lulz.  i better edit before i get flamed.

smh.gif
should of known better #sig check the #basedgod is 100 percent Pretty BOY Pretty B movement 32 levels 100 million

Even a Gay _ smokes weed. Even a lesbian smokes weed. Even the President smokes weed. Even Martha Stewart smokes weed. Even Jim Carey smokes weed.

Even Osama Bin Laden smokes weed.
#based

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Even a Gay _ smokes weed. Even a lesbian smokes weed. Even the President smokes weed. Even Martha Stewart smokes weed. Even Jim Carey smokes weed.

#based
Youre a legend for that
pimp.gif
I wish that gospel was me. But that is from our creator, lord and savior, the alpha and the Omega BasedGod on his legendary classic track "High All The Time Based Freestyle"

#based
Youre a legend for that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

#based
Youre a legend for that
pimp.gif
I wish that gospel was me. But that is from our creator, lord and savior, the alpha and the Omega BasedGod on his legendary classic track "High All The Time Based Freestyle"
yes... chick on his d cuz he looks like a prophet BASED

So this rapping thing seems pretty easy....Can someone put me onto a nice starter kit?

A lot of y'all are real lame.. Just like i said with the whole #Bangz thing, yea it was funny at first but some of you dudes are dragging it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Genesis

A lot of y'all are real lame.. Just like i said with the whole #Bangz thing, yea it was funny at first but some of you dudes are dragging it
smh.gif

Another one who's not based. You just dont understand.

Peasant.

Back
Top Bottom