Team assassin's creed 2>>>

Great game.
pimp.gif
Superior to its predecessor in every way,

I already beat the game, and am now in the process of getting the feathers/glyphs and the seals from the two remaining Assassin Tombs I have to discover.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great game.
pimp.gif

I already beat the game, and am now in the process of getting the feathers/glyphs and the seals from the two remaining Assassin Tombs I have to discover.
How dare you not cop Altair's armor before beating the game? You get a custom made suit and everything, word to the Juggernaut.

I rented it and got through 50% I'ma cop when the price drops on ebay and finish it. I wanna get all the glyphs but can't find em on the buildings indicated.

After a while the game hurts my eyes
laugh.gif
But it def exceeded my expectations

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Great game.
pimp.gif

How dare you not cop Altair's armor before beating the game? You get a custom made suit and everything, word to the Juggernaut.
The seals from the Assassin tombs unlock Altair's  armor so I'm working on that as well, the feathers and glyphs are my main priority now.

i beat this and got a platinum trophy for it last week

this was definitely a great game and the 3rd is gonna be dope as well

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I rented it and got through 50% I'ma cop when the price drops on ebay and finish it. I wanna get all the glyphs but can't find em on the buildings indicated.

After a while the game hurts my eyes
laugh.gif
But it def exceeded my expectations
how much you lookin to get it for? its like $30 used on amazon

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Great game.
pimp.gif

The seals from the Assassin tombs unlock Altair's  armor so I'm working on that as well, the feathers and glyphs are my main priority now.
I know. It's just weird to me cause the tombs were the first thing I scavenged in each city. I was on it.
laugh.gif
:DaVincihat

anyone play the DLC? Is it worth the 4 bux? Ive never bought any dlc...it kinda rubs me the wrong way. Like my $60 plus tax wasn't enough. Now I gotta pay a few more bux for content that the director originally intended to be in the game and is free in the PC version.

end rant

ya i was actually playing this game last night i gett pretty far but from wat my homie said im not even close to being done
smh.gif

this game is crack i love the first one ...

the only thing i dont like bout 2nd one is the counter kinda sucks the reaction is pretty slow.

also i love climbing and jumping off buildings but there are 10 times more guards on the roof
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and those damn tombs be taking long as hell but there dope
pimp.gif

Beat the game and then Beat Bayonetta, going back to AC2 just to gather all the feathers lol.

blackngold1z wrote:
anyone play the DLC? Is it worth the 4 bux? Ive never bought any dlc...it kinda rubs me the wrong way. Like my $60 plus tax wasn't enough. Now I gotta pay a few more bux for content that the director originally intended to be in the game and is free in the PC version.

end rant
I agree, I was contimplanting on purcahsing the dlc, but wondered if anyone else had already and thought it was worth it.

Almost done. Got all weapons, armor, my villa looking clean, Rocking that Altair armor, discovered the truth and 10 feathers away from 100. Bout to get my first plat trophy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how many hours is the main storyline? i might do a 5 day rental.

I really don't know but I started on 1/28/10 and beat it today 2/6/10 but I beat it 100% (in 1 play through) . My first platinum trophy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

this game is the sickest game
sick.gif
 i have ever played
clearly you've never played MGS4 or Uncharted 2.
MGS4 was ok, idk about better than Assassin's2 and I've played through all of the MGS games (NES excluded). Funny that you mention that though because there's a code in MGS4 to get Altair's costume 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom