TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Awesome wears everyone! 

Doodadeee- For minor separation like that. I would recommend using e6000 because it is highly flexible and is a very strong adhesive, and meant for repairing. Or if its out of your way, super glue should do the trick. 

thanks!

not sure how i feel about either of those BWs haha

BG- great 87s and 90's

Doodadee- like ralph said use the e6000, will work wonders. can be found at most craft stores.

msgt- beautiful 95's

2nd to last day of the week of 90's

blood splatter

Last edited:
Nice 90's and 95's!!

8480500882_0cb193065f_c.jpg

Higuy - wish i coukd afford any patta am1.you checking out truest today?

Fuser - nice currys!

Battleground - solid wear! Still need those 90s!

Doodaadee - and if you can't reglue, you can give me to me! Haha

Msgt - nice 95s!

Lemon - does 90s are sick!!

Knight - that's a nice shot!

Take this out today cause I lost that OG pair on eBay.

Dave... hot reds have me regretting passing on em when they dropped, that conversion wasnt nice :lol:

Knight... nice Hufs, wish I was cool with an Asian fella back then so I coulda got a pair on the low.

Geces... Spiris... nauf said :smokin

Knight- sick hufquakes

Geces- lovely spiris

Shaun- I scored my pair off ebay a few years back for less than retail lol, I heard that they did drop stateside in limited numbers but didnt have the cool blood splatter insoles..

Mike- when I have a months worth of 90's I'll take you up on the challenge haha! (i was called out on IG lol)

Higuy - wish i coukd afford any patta am1.you checking out truest today?
It's a nice breezy day so im gonna walk down later. Waiting for the sun to go down lol. Plus hopefully less crowded. Gonna try enter the contest too so first attempt at instagram coming up lol. Must be nice to be same size as kev, get to grab all his pairs he dumps lol.

Higuy - I just came back from there. I have a feeling the guy to win is the dude who walked in with playstation forces(unless that was you)
I think the atmos vios am1 were $400 and same with the vnds curry were 400. Green pattas vnds was about 5. Nice little store but don't like that the shoes are not protected so customers shoes get to handle the shoes with no protection.

Wasnt me, dont own forces. I never put away my parras from yesterday so i just wore them again. Plus didnt dude say he liked rf and pattas? Lol. While i was there rpreme rolled through too. He was eyeing the atmos lol. It wasnt $400 though, it was actually $500(!) crazy. Their rake is 18%. I actually saw a guy there i knew who was helping out for the grand opening. i guess it's his cousin's place.

Oh i pretty much ignored the ewa wall lol. I never liked Js.

Last edited:
Dope stuff in here as always! Wore J's earlier but these were that past few AM's I've worn. Not from Hawaii, but any of you 808 JDM fans going to Wek'fest?

nchaau.jpg

1zbusls.jpg

1qmkx5.jpg

Shoofoo23 - rpreme is big on that JDM stuff

Higuy - $500?! I thought I saw $400. Thought this Patta wear the only decent prices pair. I swear it said Vnds. It's crazy man how they let a kid try on the pair of 99 IVs. I swear they were gonna crumble.

Stuntman Mike - I want to find out too.

I used to be into JDM stuff when i was still in school. Those days are long behind me.
I cant believe they let you try on stuff?!? I was wondering about the benches...
I actually assumed the contest was a random drawing among all entrants. The rules just said wear some heat or something like that. Then i seen comments about how such and such shoe is gonna win. Whatevers. I dont even know what the prize is lol. Gave me an excuse to finally try instagram tho. Only found bennett and lemon so far. I took so long to make an account 'higuy' wasnt available haha.

geces- great wears

msgt- ace as always

Jayson- If you look thru bennett's and my followers on our IG accounts i am sure you will see many others from here :smile:

@geces23, @higuy cool! Yeah I was into the whole JDM thing too but just grew out of it. My buddy is actually out there at the Ward Center since he's part of the whole promotion. Sorry for the sidetrack, wearing these to the flea market with the fam. Have a good weekend all!

9ir795.jpg

Lovely pair Shoofoo, I used to love going to the flea markets/swap meets when I lived In Cali, there isnt much of anything like that here in Seattle haha

I was big into the JDM scene as well, I still have my civic too, but it never gets touched anymore

Last day of the week of 90's:

Engineered Mesh, actually quite a comfortable shoe, kinda like the EM. not a big fan of the black air unit tho..

Awesome stuff guys!! 

Msgt16- Awesome 95's! 

Lemon- Very nice wear on those 90's David, and love the splatter insole on those. 

Knight- Awesome hufquakes

Geces- Awesome Royal Spiridons. Wish I went earlier to see you at the shop. 

Higuy- Was nice seeing you again! Awesome parra's! Straight ballin Jay! 

Shoofoo- Awesome rotation! 

Doodadeee- Awesome atmos 95's and 1's! 
nthat.gif

Every 2 week wear for these to let them breath....

Great wears everyone! Too many to mention.
Nice Ralph! Haha excuse the late post, Urawas from yesterday.

shoofoo - nice structures!

david - EM90 looks fresh!

geces - clean viotech 87's and 95's.

rpreme, bguira - dope urawas! still need a pair!:nerd:

these today:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, nice 90's lemon and msgt16! Dope Urawas bguira and Rpreme and clean atmos 95's and viotechs doodadeee!

Back
Top Bottom