TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Drew- Thanks dope 90s

Higuy- Thanks man I am supre happy with them the condition is great imo.

Rich- Great rotation

Rpreme- Nice Huas and thanks.

Did a sole swap on my og am 87s last year and had a spare upper and midsole, I decided to put them to use rather than throw them out.

sweet hybrid swap!

rpreme - yeah man, japan has a much better supply of huas, but buying from there is not as good as it was several years back no thanks to the yen gaining so much strength. not sure if we'll ever see it back to over 100 yen to the dollar, but id settle for 100. long gone are the days when it was 120-130 yen to the dollar =(

Last edited:
Eastlasmokeshop- Very nice sole swap! I would never have thought I would see a AM90 midsole on an AM1 upper. They look good! 

Higuy- Yes I know what you mean. They have lots of vintage sneakers up there in Japan! I was surprised myself. But I agree with you. The Yen to dollar will never go back to 100 yen to 1 dollar. But we might see it drop because it fluctuates from time to time. 

Sneakerpimp2k8- Very nice photos! Love the Huarache LE pileup! 
nthat.gif

^^ nike actually released am1 (87) uppers on an am90 sole.
im no economist but i think we will see it get close to 100 again. i dont think it will get to the nice 120-130 level though.

ive seen a few people ID their frees in that coloway, classic!

Last edited:
always put a smile to my face seeing such great pictures and awesome shoes.

rpreme/higuy - i feel you on how strong the yen is. I got lucky again to go to Japan at the end of this year for a good deal but still the dollar is so weak looking to spend a grip just for tranportation.

eastla - them urawas 
glasses.gif

what a beautiful page! great wears everyone!

EastLA-those greystones are awesome(as well as the rest)

Sneakerpimp- great pics

Rich- awesome SF am90's!

msgt- great pattas

beaters today:

Msgt16- Very nice wears! Those drurys look flawless! No creasing on the 3m panels! 
nerd.gif

Lemon- Very nice beaters. Can't go wrong with infrareds..

Today..

Last edited:
Mike: I doubt anyone's collection is so heavily in favor of one model. Love that you know what you like!

.... I could think of one guy .....
nerd.gif

feels like I have to do a roll call. so many people wearing great stuff and awesome pickups.

MSGT, Rich and East killing it the most.

for me

Last edited:
been so busy the past few days to post in here but love seeing the thread moving. Good stuff Fam and friends...maybe we can get more of the Fam to start posting in here again :D

Anyway some recent wears:

Mike: Hilarious!!! Poor poor old guy.

Aneks / Arbys: Killer pix up there!

Great stuff on the last page as well, and beautiful seeing the page move a bit again.

Currently typing away at a Panera, as our internet and cable has been out since Sandy hit. Most we know are still without power though
so we're pretty thankful.

Be well all!

-Andrew-

glad you seem to be ok (and hope the kicks are dry!). watching it all on the news is crazy. to think i was just on the east coast visiting less than a month ago. on a lighter note, i found it somewhat humorous that you are posting from a panera bread. a friend of mine also posted a fb status update from a panera bread to let everyone know he was ok.

Higuy- Thanks

Kal- Dope Pics

Rpreme- Thanks and yeah Higuy is right Nike did release a 87/90 hybrid that is where I got the idea from. Nice 95s btw

geces23- Thanks

Lemon- Thanks and nice 90s

msgt16- Sick pattas (could use another pair) ,dope hold tights

aneks- Those 87s are sick man

Arvin-HOAs, IDs, and Hyperfuse not bad :tongue:

Andrew- Glad to hear your safe man.

Rich- Nice 98s and 95s

Wearing these for the 1st time comfort is insane on these IMO

glad you seem to be ok (and hope the kicks are dry!). watching it all on the news is crazy. to think i was just on the east coast visiting less than a month ago. on a lighter note, i found it somewhat humorous that you are posting from a panera bread. a friend of mine also posted a fb status update from a panera bread to let everyone know he was ok.

That's funny. It was the first time in years I'd stepped foot in one. The place was stuffed with folks camped out on laptops, i-pads, and charging their phones. It was a bit strange, that's for sure.

msgt16- Beautiful pic. You've got that euro pose / pic down pat. Lookin beautiful. Funny what just a few years will do for a shoe. I absolutely despised that shoe when it came out, but I don't know why.......I've really grown to appreciate em. I'm sure it's a lot how nice your shot of em is. I'm sure it's a good bit how NIKE has absolutely ruined the AM1. They're such trash these days anything with somewhat a proper shape looks just plain sexy. Funny how quick your perspective can change. Sorry for the rambling. In short, nice shoe and pic.

Rich- nice shots my man. Cherish those 98's. Don't see em wearable often.

Wei: Thanks FAM. Stunning stunning HUA's.

BHMs were one of the best pairs to drop in a long while. From some reason they only released very few pairs in Europe.

Aneks, nice to see you flossing both Adventure Pack AM1s. I love both. The UK pair is so clean.

Rasta AM1s were one of my Hurricane Sandy beaters. My hood wasn't hit that hard.

Trust......

Hello....

It's snowing :frown:

Another wear recently.

Been, MIA. But I'm on Instagram! Too much to comment on, but excellent stuff all around. Especially those Hua Lights from Chris. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

BTW, looking for some Fam/NT support! My cousin has entered a photo contest to win free cupcakes for a year from our locally famous Crave Cupcakes and Cookies. She is currently tied for first, but if y'all on FB/Fam Page can vote and help her out, that would be fantastic! Because it's close to Christmas and you all are busy with other things, Iemme know if you vote and I'll keep it in mind and create a list. If she wins at the end, I'll draw 3 names and send you over 6 of these amazing cupcakes to each person! No spam, just cupcakes :tongue:

Here is the link!

http://bit.ly/SYyUm6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom