TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Tak- Love those JD Dark Turquoise 90's Mike! 

Had a little time to unfog the units on my AM98's. And I absolutely loved the details that Nike did with the units back in the mid to late 90's. 

It's been a minute or two! Hopes everyone's aight!

Lemon - cant stop won't stop huh! Solid pick up bruh!

Msgt - nike quakes bro! Regret sleepigs on those. Beautiful safaris as well!

TAk - oooooo nice and simple 90s. Btw I didn't congratulate you on that awesome music vid! Haha.

Gusto - parra x patta looking nasty!

Mattysecks23 - clean shot on them hyper fuse.

Arbys - nice wear bro! Still need me a pair of them 95s!

Tooth - awesome comparison. Think I need to look for a 03pair now...

Ben - man those urawas looking good! And them DW are always on point!

S dubl - they look super comfy! How do they feel?

Same seller had a uk8 in same condition...

Thanks Crax and am$ pumped to get this one off the list!
they never have them in US 8/7,5 or 8,5

been looking for them for ages still cant find my size LoL

i think i need to take 1 of my 4 DS blue HOA's as trading bait to get myself a pair
mean.gif

Last edited:
Question for my Team AM FAM NTers. :nerd:

I'm in need of some advice.
I've been eyeing CLOT kiss of death AM1s for a while and I finally got a chance to purchase them in my size. (I'm a 12 so it took a while)
I just wanted to know the opinions from you guys if they are well worth the purchase. How are they quality wise and are they actually comfy, even though they are NL? I don't want to just drop cash like that if they are not well worth it. :nerd:

Much appreciation for any help fellas.

-Drew

Last edited:
^^really all depends on the price your gettin them for. Even tho they're "clot", not many people like em. Make sure you don't overpay.

How is 423 shipped. bro?
Is there a reason they're frowned upon? I just don't want to overpay as you said.

-Drew

Last edited:
IMO, way too much.

Most people think they're ugly.

Others might be able to chime in and give you a better estimated value.

The no liners are less comfortable than fully lined pairs. A lot of people don't like the clots, and they are a bit gimmicky. Personally I think they are amazing and one of the interesting creative collaborations ever done with the AM1.

I think you would be very lucky to get a DS size 12 for 300, regardless of which box they come in.

Nice pic, nice pillars, but wrong type of AMs for this thread Matty. This here is for AM Runners ( 87, 90, 95, 97, 93, 98, bursts, lights,etc) ...7 days of AM Love is for IG.

For those of you that still get a kick outta' this........

Thanks Matty :wink:

Last edited:
Nice pic, nice pillars, but wrong type of AMs for this thread Matty. This here is for AM Runners ( 87, 90, 95, 97, 93, 98, lights,etc) ...7 days of AM Love is for IG.
My apologies, didn't see any requirements. I'll delete.

IMO, way too much.

IMO, way too much.

without the special chinese box, they are not worth more than 300 dollar imo

The no liners are less comfortable than fully lined pairs. A lot of people don't like the clots, and they are a bit gimmicky. Personally I think they are amazing and one of the interesting creative collaborations ever done with the AM1.

I think you would be very lucky to get a DS size 12 for 300, regardless of which box they come in.

Repped and thanks for the insight fellas. :smile:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom