TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

he went mental and starting cursing and flaming stuntman in this thread lol. you missed it.
there's some trail of it on the previous page

Last edited:
Page pushing......

Nice 90s Tak, still a pair I need

Mandatory vacation beaters, found the socks while out and about, infrared errrrrythang

Msgt16- The more I see those, I am considering.. lol. And if you bought a half size smaller and toe push the heck out of those, the shape would change for sure! lol Awesome wear as always Dan! 

Tak- Deep red 90's are on point Mike! The mesh used on those are on point! 

Lemon- Awesome wear on the 2010 Infrareds David! Can never go wrong with them! 

These are starting to crack towards the forefoot, hope they hang on a bit longer.. 

Last edited:
Man I missed it too. Haha.
Nice wears everyone!
David! Can't wait to see the greystones!
Pickup for my gf

i like those red socks!

bennet, did you buy those pattas with the money you made from selling jason's supreme stickers? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
tak - always with the nice 90's
david - matching socks :nerd:
ralph - haha I think a couple more wears will do.
bguira - very nice pickup!:smokin
c4, prez - clean royals.

today:

Sorry but I have to post this. I know a lot of folks think they are overrated but always been one of the pairs I dreamed of owning.

Last edited:
who cares what anyone else thinks. i thinks its dope you went in on 2 purs. now i just want to see you rock one :tongue:

Got these off Shoezeum. They were a part of DJ A.M's personal collection and the only size 12 I have ever come across.

Air Max 97 Premium Kashima Antlers.

R.I.P

WOW :rofl:

Didn't know Shoezeum was selling kicks now

These auctions were referenced by freaking ESPN. And, the prices were inflated even before that happened. There were literally pairs that were concurrently sitting at FLIGHT CLUB for less than people were bidding on homebody's auctions.

Yea some of the shoezeum stuff has went for crazy prices.. They sold an og pair of infra 90s that were falling apart for $500 lol

Back
Top Bottom