TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

your son doesn't look 3 months man. i think your son and brick's son are somehow related. his boy is the white shaq of asia.

just in case I don't get in here during the weekend, have a good weekend all!

Last edited:
Chilli, DQM and USA are all standouts.

To work today.

Quick change and then out to the movies

Ralph- those came out great, and for $50!?!?!?! that was totally worth it! great job on cleaning those, especially after seeing the pic Jayson posted lol!

Mike- those are awesome, that blue pops!

Arvin- great DWs and Bacons!

Seth- sweet wears and pick ups, those USAs are lovely

Jayson- great matching pic with you and your son, I hope to one day be able to do the same
wink.gif
 love me some neons

Aneks- you wore your patta/parras to work? hopefully to an office job where there is no chance of scuff-age haha. how do you like those 'OG' navy 87s?

Cop

& Rock

Arvin- DW's on point! Love the neon pop on those! Especially the unit!

Aneks- Patta Parras to work! Baller!

Lemon- Oh yes! There we go David! Lovin the dragons pick! I knew you were gonna pull the trigger!

Sdubl- I was waiting for someone to say that Shaun. Haha. If not you Marcus or Chris would've.

Arvin- DW's on point! Love the neon pop on those! Especially the unit!

Aneks- Patta Parras to work! Baller!

Lemon- Oh yes! There we go David! Lovin the dragons pick! I knew you were gonna pull the trigger!

Sdubl- I was waiting for someone to say that Shaun. Haha. If not you Marcus or Chris would've.

if Viet still posted here, Im sure he wouldve.

I love the urawas tho...

Lemon - back with the pick ups! Nice urawas those am light look sexy! I'm missing out

Aneks - man I still want a pair of currys. Pattas/pattas looking good.

Sneakerpimp2k8 - clean bw and safaris!

Arbys2k - nice shots on the vios, dqm, and Dave white!

Tak - very nice!

Higuy - little man is look healthy! Good stuff with the matching pairs!

Stuntman Mike - what's up there boss!

Rpeme - good job on the cleaning! $50 can't go wrong!

Larrivee1 - USA,Neon looking good! Solid pick ups too! Them hurache light burst are tough!

Haha, I like that the reds don't match. Might have to do with the different materials used.. Either way thanks fellas. Glad to have a (wearable) pair! Still need donor soles for my others :frown:

Knight- says the guy with 2 pair of BrS 90s lol

Last edited:
Missed those DWs when I posted.

Nice pickup with Urawa.

Yes, I work at a desk. To be honest I walk around in socks or barefoot most of the day and only wear shoes when I'm out. Luckily it's the kind of industry where they don't sweat that stuff.

Got a lot of pairs to clean soi figured I'd try some of this stuff :

Sup Fam! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm going to honest and just say, I've been to lazy to post in here. Too much work :\

Corgi pick-up. Wore these on Thursday but forgot to take a pic while wearing them.

Wore these to the Mets game on Wednesday when Valdespin hit the walk-off granny.

Dope IDs C.

BIP, nice pick ups. Hope corgi didn't charge you a mortgage payment for those bursts. Skull packs are underrated IMO.

Battleground - Those 180 are nice!

BIProberts - nice wears! Ooo size 9!!! Skullpacks are my favorite!!

DXC was pretty decent this time around compared to last years or so I heard. Because the scene is totally dominated by the jumpman and other basketball shoes. Couple tables had some gems;

These were hidin in between some BIN set

Couple homies were rocking some serious stuff too! Ben and Ralph

Bguira

Forgive me for the dunks in the background...
Rpreme

And one of my old homies...

(Sorry for the bad quality. Hard to bend with a full knee brace)

Last edited:
Geces - Much appreciated

Dope 180s BG

Pattas and Urawas.. the kids always kill me at those events, running up on me talking about trading me snapbacks and gshocks for shoes, I just feel like a old basted there.

Fam enjoy your weekend, high of 70 in NYC, I hope warm weather is here to stay

great stuff fellas !

triax "purple toes" for me yesterday . love these mother

its gonna be a hot summer !!!

Aneks- that stuff is great, I use it on most all my shoes.

BG- nice 180s

BIP- great pick ups, I wouldnt mind those skull pack 87s

Geces- nice mini coverage of the DXC Hawaii haha, Nice Hyperstrikes! and Urawas Ralph, and Pattas ben!!!

PrezT- great structures

loungin in the house slippers yesterday lol

frown.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Lemon - thanks man! I got more photos but didn't want to blow the page up with non am.
House slippers now? O man. Expensive pair huh!!

Prez t - nice structures homie!

Back
Top Bottom