TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

Kev....yeah, I did, remember, apparently the pair I tried on as DSI went to you, haha.

Cris.
haha that's right. 
the rain here has mellowed out. imma rotate more air maxes but i been stuck on wearing my nike half cabs 
laugh.gif

fam - saw some 10.5 maize 90s for sale (used, price not listed) and some size 11 beater '03 (i think) neon 95's for $50 shipped. pm me for links if interested!

Bout to head back home to the Bay Area soon... Pacquiao vs Clottey tmrw. GO TEAM PACQUIAO!!!

Illy - Wow nice touch with the netting! Cant wait to see the final product!
FNhead - Dope 90s!
Cris - Nice fit! I've been searching for a pair of those Lyons for awhile. Theres some on the auction site for cheap if ur a size 14!

"Spring Greens" for a nice spring day in SoCal... Not looking forward to Bay weather...
smh.gif

2qwd2mf.jpg

nice spring greens Mitch, and out here in CO, we finally have some nice weather to look forward to. almost 60 and sunny tomorrow! woohoo! might have to try and catch that fight tomorrow.  manny will whoop this dude.

what up fam. no maxes for me today but I am sporting my Cris1 tee. thanks again boss!
and for those who might be interested, the seller I got the spruces from has additional DS pairs. I got them for $170 shipped, which seems fair considering they came from the UK. said he has some 10s and 11s.  fammers PM me for details
anywho..
Ray - nice custom work there. looking forward to seeing the final product
Cris - clean fit as always
Mitchell - pattas
pimp.gif
  seems like my pic may have started a trend of calling them 'spring greens'
laugh.gif
, unless I am missing something..
PEAS

Mitch - spring greens
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Clipse - dope footscapes, i tried to call south chi outlet for those and they were out of 12's
frown.gif

Tim - i could be wrong but i'm sure it was Denver started that just for lulz to see if it would catch....then you posted your pic and it was a wrap
laugh.gif

although i really wanted to see a Pacman/Mayweather fight, I might have to check out the fight cause i'm sure Pac will have no issue knocking Clottey out and i love a good knockout 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Mosley beating Mayweather on May 1st will be epic tho
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

anyway, getting back to AM's.....this just came in today. now i have to figure out what to do with my other one...paint it to another colorway or sell it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Bout to head back home to the Bay Area soon... Pacquiao vs Clottey tmrw. GO TEAM PACQUIAO!!!

can't agree with you more on this one mitchell. dope spring greens, too.

illust - keep it up man, those customs are looking dope.
mayhem - nice pickup homie, i was looking forward to seeing mayweather get knocked the f out, maybe one day.

cincybcats22 wrote:
Finally got my damn Chlorophyll Pattas in! I can rest easy now, well until the Maroon pair releases.
Congrats Cinny, I know you were thirsty for them. I feel like I'm the only person without them now......
frown.gif

And a heads up fellas, I spoke with my source(very reliable or I would not post it) on the "you know whats" and he said, they will be the unicorn of all AM1's.

Justin-Protect ya neck, lol
tongue.gif

"Calling all Fam, calling all Fam........." Putting an APB out on some Slim Shady Burst, size 8.5 only, with everything.....a size 8 if the price is proper.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris.

Lol in need uh?

Cris - Can u post up your clot iDs? Possibly with your color pallet as well...

Nike deleted everything in my locker or changed something... Anyone have any problems with this?

Now I forgot everything I was going to order...

^^ i seen some cats complaining of that in the id thread....i havent had any probs w my locker still have about 50 id's on deck just waiting to win the lottery and order em all
laugh.gif

FOR REAL!!! Some one check out their locker and tell me whats up...

Its only allowing 5 to be stored and just pushes em down and deletes the 6th...

WHAT'S GOING ON NIKE?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They had the purple/berry footscapes for cheap at my local outlet, but they ran out of my size before i pulled the trigger.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

FOR REAL!!! Some one check out their locker and tell me whats up...

Its only allowing 5 to be stored and just pushes em down and deletes the 6th...

WHAT'S GOING ON NIKE?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Are you logged into the actual NikeiD site?  Mine works fine....I know if you log into the regular NDC, it does that?

"Spring Greens" for a nice spring day in SoCal... Not looking forward to Bay weather...
smh.gif
Lol whatcha talking about its raining today, but gonna be warm and sunny for like the next 10 days. I'll be in SF tomorrow for a play, I'll be with family though so I won't have time to check out any shops
indifferent.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

pimp.gif
i wonder how many of us in the fam have a shuttlemax?  i still don't know what to do with mine lol
tired.gif

AM plane looks cool, I want one

Seer sucker AMs- I've seen these somewhere lately but its slipping my mind....I'm gonna check my sites

Originally Posted by airon0828

smh.gif
Lol whatcha talking about its raining today, but gonna be warm and sunny for like the next 10 days. I'll be in SF tomorrow for a play, I'll be with family though so I won't have time to check out any shops
indifferent.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:
pimp.gif
i wonder how many of us in the fam have a shuttlemax?  i still don't know what to do with mine lol
tired.gif

Team Shuttlemax check in... holler...
384126131.jpg

384126133.jpg

oh wait.. forgot one...

384125378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom