TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
laugh.gif

dk -
eek.gif

blackred - sorry to hear. but i must say that colorway is pretty nice.
smile.gif

denver - also sorry to hear. hope things work out. and if you need to get rid of that pair, PM me and we'll see.
smile.gif

and deadstockoriginals is legit. i know one of the owners there and ive bought vintage kicks from him. i mean kicks that looks fresh.

anywho wore these 00s today
xncf9y.jpg

EEntegra-Very Very Nice. Royals from 00 and 03 are so hard to find. Im still looking. My face is glowing with envy right now.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by El Bro

This seller has USA AM1 for very very Cheap.
devil.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-MAX-ON...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item4a9e2336f9

Shape looks good.  Dont be mad at me.
roll.gif
FAKE.

laugh.gif

no but really, you had my mind racing for a second.  haven't seen any USA's for sale in a couple months now. 

Same here!  i clicked that link with the quickness. lol.
i'm wondering if I'm ever going to find my pair.

eastla - I'd go with those AM 1 "Chilis"....I've got two pairs and they are comfy as can be. I know a lot of people have gotten them from the same seller on ebay for a good price...I cant seem to find the seller's name tho, maybe someone else can help you out.

^^jealous you can rock those right now.

I can't wait till Spring when I can let some of my AM's breathe.

FAM: I know these are available in Australia. Anyone know where else, and how for how much?
I'd like to have a pair, depending on price, if an overseas FAM could help me out.

Also, Cory wanted me to tell everyone What up! He's swamped with school, but is gonna try to swing through soon.

Thanks FAM!

-Andrew-

flossin' the maizes, very nice.

eastla- I have both pairs, I think the 87's are more classic, but the graphite 95s are nice too. in terms of comfort, I think it just depends on your feet and what you like. I personally find 87s (if they are the appropriate size for me) are slightly more comfortable than 95s. sometimes my feet hurt after standing around in 95s all day. never with the 87s though. the seller on ebay who has a zillion pairs is solefromearth99. business must be good, he raised his prices slightly.

Originally Posted by El Bro

This seller has USA AM1 for very very Cheap.
devil.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-MAX-ON...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item4a9e2336f9

Shape looks good.  Dont be mad at me.
roll.gif
those are official....i can vouch for them! shapes a bit sketchy but the comfort and quality is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Happy Friday FAM!!!!

Jibby - beautiful!
pimp.gif

Mike - word...we need some pics of those lights..
nerd.gif

Denver - dope AM96's...sucks about the size issue tho.
Cris - dope infra's
pimp.gif

Mars - dope atmos'....i can't see that shoe without getting a flashback of the "Month of Atmos 95's" 
smokin.gif

EastLA - i'm also jealous u can rock them
ohwell.gif

Eentegra - very dope royals, i'll forever regret passing on the size 12 for under $100
frown.gif

Modz - how's the mesh on the black infras?

got some pickups that literally brought the sun out for this beautiful friday!! (this one is gif heavy....i'm sorry
embarassed.gif
)

Gooey, thanks again for hooking it up with these beautiful lights! Lights pair # 40232
tongue.gif

The set....it's almost complete....

first and foremost, i want to send a big thanks to Mic and Lex for making this next one happen! I owe you guys
wink.gif

So i'm hunting..and hunting....and hunting....then the next thing i know... BAM! I find a size 12....SUPRISE SUPRISE!!

immediately started translating the dutch sites....it was like a mission impossible operation getting in touch with this guy....

then finally i get in contact and dude is like...i don't do ebay or paypal...now i'm like...

so i reached out to everyone on that side of the world for help, Mic and Lex come through for me...

they let him know what up...his address is noted...

and if anything doesn't pan out....we coming to get him...

so now i'm playing the waiting game after he sent the tracking, it had me walking by the mailroom everyday this week like...

but they arrive today....along with Gooey's package so that was a plus!

i'm beyond happy....

now i'm....

sorry for the crapload everyone, at least it's almost at the end of the page
smile.gif

mayhem- That gif set up had me
roll.gif
Now I can I rest a little more easily knowing you finally got a pair.....rite
ohwell.gif

daaaaaamn purple pattas! congratulations! wow both pairs are really really nice! now I definitely want the orange and the green lights (probably won't get either for a while though). I know I'll likely never see a pair of purple pattas in my size, but that's OK. thanks to you I have the green ones, haha. great stuff, great gif execution. perfect for a Friday afternoon too.

Justin: ILLY pick-up, Sir! The GIF Storyline made it very entertaining! hahaha You must have a very comprehensive GIF collection because you have one for almost any given situation / mood. hahaha

One of the funniest/ longest posts up there.

Cris- Is that an ACG backpack I see in the back? More pics please.

Red QS 1's for me today at work. Infra structures to the gym. Hopefully pulling out my huf 1's for this evening.

TGIF!!!

Cheers to beers!

-jay

Congrats Justin!!!!! I feel the same as 87, but I'm happy for you regardless. lol

Is that Jay hittin a chick in that last gif?

Cleveland222 and Mayhemgatz- - its looks like it will be raining the next few days had to wear them before the rain comes

Mayhemgatz- sick pick up on the Purple Pattas you just hurt a lot of feeling in here including mine LOL. The Gifs had me rolling it was a good read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom