TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give props to everyone contributing! Great stuff last few pages!

Andrew - Ur Audi is dope! Very 007ish!
Gooey - Yea man it was worth the wait, thanks again. We do have some nosy people here lol, just dont ever write "Air Jordan" on the box!
Kickz - Welcome to the Fam!
Tak - Did u order from a store or private seller?
Jake - Those concords were pretty dope lol

Size 10 FAM, check the FB page!!!

Just got my Hot Red 95s in from outlet. Pretty nice for $60. Never was to big on the patent on 95's but on the bottom of these it don't bother me....I don't think I'd ever get a pair where it was mostly patent though.

Waiting on Freshwater 95s and White Watershield BW's and then the Neons....picking up whatever since its my bday in a week.

Sup FAM!

XI: ILLY! Those might be the most beautiful Black-based 95's I've ever seen! That gum outsole completely sets it off

Justin: I could watch that spoiler gif over and over and over again.
devil.gif

Cris: ILLY iDs! They make me somewhat regret tradin' 'em haha

Anywho... Here's my first iD pick-up of 2010.

I was hesitant to pull the trigger on an Undefeated AM1/90iD back in late 05/early 06. After messing around with different iDs models (other than the AM1
laugh.gif
), I discovered that Stab iDs had an almost identical color palette for the Undefeated cw, so I copped within a few days. I was I know "loud" cws don't get a lot of love in here, but I am more than satisfied with these!

Here's the inspiration...
330u4yb.jpg

Final Product
20ac688.jpg

STundefeatABs (silly name I know!
laugh.gif
)

Lastly,

Black or Brown laces?
15xpqmr.jpg

20pvrte.jpg

MITCH- From a seller of that auction site....already in the process of getting my money back. .....waiting bites, that craps for patients lol
Once I get my refund AM FAM iDs !!

ZM- Let me know how them watershield BWs turn out. Ive been meaning to snag but other things keep setting me back.

Ray - they actually turned out good! and I'd (personally) go with the brown laces

^ wow, that is a whole lot of color going on there. I prefer the brown laces.
I ordered a pair of stabs from this round of IDs and was very unimpressed by the quality, particularly on the midsole paintjob. that and the green was off from the rendering. so I returned them with the quickness. didn't even snap pics but this is what the design was, but the green was a lot less neon than expected.  must be the same as the green on your pair.  and unfortunately I put "TEAM AM FAM" as the ID.  I was really hesitant to return them with that on the tongue but $ was/is tight

vee - nice pickups. olympics triax are just dope.
pimp.gif

undefeated stabs are looking nice up there.
mayhem - i too am waiting for a pair from across the pond. wonder when that would get here.
mad.gif

mad.gif
at the 03 infras. i still have to get my pair.

oh and cleveland, i still hate you.
smokin.gif

with all the bursts here, i just have to rock em today.
2rnvbqf.jpg

Nice ILLY... Sweet customs...

Lots of good stuff in here... Loving the GIFs...
roll.gif

Just a reminder... SAN ANTONIO SNEAKS UP IV is approaching... Don't want you guys to forget or put it on the back burner!!! !%%+ gonna be epic!!!

Can we get a pending head count on FAM that will be making the trip?!?!?!

suflyer1.jpg

suflyer2.jpg

Edit: Nice SG and Tele, E!

Can't keep up in here.... Sup Fam- NY should be smothered come morning, hopefully I don't have to drag my %%+ into work...

ILLY- Those are DOPE

All these bursts are really getting to me

GS- Wore my huaraches today, I need that grey pair now man

Vivrantchino- I'm back man, wassup

Jwdan- flyer is looking nice bro...fyi- I hope I can get my old NT name back soon.....getting an email from it today had me thinking access was restored

Gooey- You've got PM sir

^Still waiting for a response bruda... Help me out!!!

EDIT: YUKU is trippin... Just got it, sent you a PM...

Jake - I really wish I could make it but the timing is bad. My very soon to be wife is moving to NY at the end of March with no job making me the breadwinner... Next year!

so you guys over on the east coast are getting dumped by snow eh?

bwahhahhaah welcome to seattle 2009 suckers!!!!!!!!!

....heheehehe...

Illy - Nice job with those Stabs! Brown laces FTW
Eentegra - Dope bursts!
Jake - Sorry man, cant make this one. Just wont have enough time or funds
smh.gif
Hope to see ya at the SoCal Summer Summit if it happens tho!
RL - Haha I wore the greys today. I'll keep a lookout for u cuz Im still searching for the breds.

What up everyone...hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

So many bursts the last couple of days
pimp.gif
.http://

Anyway, I came across this video when I was bored at work...I'm sure some of you have seen it before. It's Tinker Hatfield talking about his inspiration for the AM1.

Thanks for all the kind words regarding the STundefeatABs, FAM!

I'm, now, waiting on my Heineken pair, which should be here by Saturday. I can't wait to apply their patches!

BG: Well done, Sir! I'm diggin' the Black pair a little more, but the Orange pair look like keepers.

thats a sweet video back there, imagine if tinker never came along, how different things probably would be

dope id's BG, im def feeling the pair on the right, jordan 4 inspired im assuming

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

suflyer1.jpg
this is DOPE!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
do you have the OG without the SU4 tag on the middle pair and on the right? id love to use this as my desktop background.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BG, both those id's are sick, im liking the red/blk pair. why are you sending the orange pair back? whats wrong with them?

Thanks for the compliments on the id's

JC5123 - I kinda based them on the III's with the white midsole

Purple Sneaks - I'm not so sure what I don't like about them. Something's not sitting well with me...  the orange on the swoosh is kinda off
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom