TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple pics of my 1st pair I got in yesterday, sorry for the crappy pics but It's all I could pull off.

pics taken in natural light outdoors, no Flash except for last picture.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Justin - It is a shame that those customs won't be done
grin.gif
. Maybe someone else can pull it off
hmmmm....i would try it but i don't know where i would even start with that forefoot swoosh. the rest of the shoe would just need some carefulapplication with that stuff u linked me too. if u have an idea on how to do that little part...PM me!
nerd.gif

Zach - nice cw

Black midsoles so far on both pair's James? I like this pair, very good colors for the season

Congrats on the Monsters T21D. Too bad those JD's came pre creased like that

Justin - too much work and alot of room for error
tired.gif

I can't wait for my other ID's to come. I forgot I had put black speckle on black mid sole just to F with Nike. Let's see if the even put it on
roll.gif

I can't wait for my other ID's to come. I forgot I had put black speckle on black mid sole just to F with Nike. Let's see if the even put it on
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I did the same thing with a couple of pairs, and saved them to my locker, but I didn'torder them. I think it'd look sick though if it turns out being a very subtle splatter.

Wore these today in honor of all this AM1 ID madness. This is from the first run. I'm scared to even get started designing. $$+% gon' get uglier than aMaster P sneaker.
44qxhs5.jpg

3z25tl2.jpg

2eat8c0.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I did the same thing with a couple of pairs, and saved them to my locker, but I didn't order them. I think it'd look sick though if it turns out being a very subtle splatter.

That's what I'm hoping for. Just the speckle texture would be nice

word Chris, i was thinking about using a bleach pen but that might just soak into the mudguard. love the patta'sbut they definitely shouldn't have made the forefoot swooshes the same color as the mudguard on all the pairs released. i wonder if the new pair has agreen one tho?
devil.gif

lol @ the black speckles on the black midsole....they probably won't put it or it won't show but if it did....that could turn out very dope!
nerd.gif

IllPhil - classic ID dude...very dope!
James - those ID's are dope but could have used some color on that front tip, like silver or white, IMO.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jake - dope shots, was that 2nd one taken outdoors?
Nah man it was taken on an old Old Navy banner I found in the dumpster. I rolled it up on the floor in my kitchen and shined a desk lamp on it andshot the pic... lol

Cris: in that case you can sell me the 15mm...

That's confirmed my purchase seeing the Beet. I've used it heavily on my design, good to know exactly what it looks like. Ordering on Friday!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jake - dope shots, was that 2nd one taken outdoors?
Nah man it was taken on an old Old Navy banner I found in the dumpster. I rolled it up on the floor in my kitchen and shined a desk lamp on it and shot the pic... lol
lol, whatever works right?
glasses.gif

edit - some color for this page...an old pickup that is going to get some added work done to them
nerd.gif

^ Those are nice man, never seen that cw before
pimp.gif
What you fitna do to em?
nerd.gif

IDs looking good guys
pimp.gif
. Thanks for all the pics! I hate having to holdoff, but I've been buying some stuff to finish our HT room. Hopefully after Christmas sometime I can get after a pair (or 5)
laugh.gif

Storms a brewin in the West... Prolly no AMs all weekend.
frown.gif

Cris - Very nice IDs! The green pair is
pimp.gif
Beet is looking good to me, can finally pull the trigger on em.
Phillip - Dope IDs. I really wish they would bring back some of the options from the first run...

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I have about 3 more, but I don't want to use my CC anymore...........

Cris.
Mom needed ideas for christmas presents
laugh.gif

...............Word, I just got off the phone with my Dad and asked, "For Christmas, all I want is NikeID Gift Cards........." Haha, since he worksnear NTSF anyways.

Cris.

Damn IDs all coming out GREAT!

Cris...those Stussys look dope, really like how they look on the foot. ...Pattas look dope as well.

Denver...yours looking clean as well.

Zach...dope!

James...I really like how those came out.

My first pairs should be to me today. Pair for me and one for the wife. Can't wait to see em....too bad I'm just leaving for work and won't get tosee em until I get home.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

BG - those samples or on the bay, 150396021559, here's another pic, there's a few others on there:
I was talking about your ID's
happy.gif
ohhhh OK I will take more pics when I get home. I'll be flicking my USA iD's as well, they're at my door waiting for me!

I think i'm gonna go ahead an order some ID's in the not so near future as well, seen some really nice things in here.
Hope someone in the fam can hook me up by that that time because IDing a pair in EU cost €175 ($260)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyway, got these in yesterday thanks to one of Justin's links:

Wmns colourway from '01 is all i know since there was no OG box present, but can't really compain for £30 shipped
pimp.gif

anyone got some more info on these (colourway?) i think kev got a pair if i'm not mistaken.

Stay Safe Fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom