TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now Im home....those hybrids dont look too bad. Depending on how the Red/White, and Royal/Whites turn out I might try and get the hybrids.

I'm guessing that they'll be the standard price same as the QS OGs. The OGs will be the usual $180 here, whateverthat is in U.S. pebbles.

damn $180...

I dont see em any more than $100 over here. I think the most recent AM1s were like 92 or something.

Ya, apparently it cost more to ship them here, load of shizzah of course, just Nike rippin off the consumer.

prob the exchange rate as well...you guys dont use dollars do you? if not is your currency worth more or less than the dollar?

damn US dollar sucks
smh.gif

if the AM1 flywire is as comfy as the cortez flywire i'd consider it.
but if its the same material as the cortez, the toebox is gonna be kinda transaparent
ohwell.gif

they don't look half bad tho.

Cris - Dope! I remember when the outlet here had them for dirt cheap way back when... and I passed on them for some odd reason
Great to see pair like yours that isn't creased - yet
laugh.gif

Hotthobo - I don't think I've ever seen a pair of 180 ID's that I didn't like.. good stuff

These came from my local outlet (Wrentham) for $45. They had a FSR.

309717 005

IMG_7247.jpg

That's after one wear, but a few miles of walking.

Hotthobo - Nice pick-up.

With the sun shining there was no way to resist a beer garden pint and some of my favourite kicks.

tailwind96andapint.jpg

One day soon I'm gonna get an application together...

Originally Posted by crisone

Avy check........Bri-Bri passin' by to say, "Sup"

Cris.

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! cute avy!

hmmm, i thought about getting those quilted AM1s for a custom....remember chris?!

nike_fall09_airmax_7.jpg

i actually saw the red ones in person a few months ago....they don't look TOO bad. very light, but
didn't look too comfy. however, the guy who had them on was a sz 11 and they were sz9
laugh.gif

^^^nice dan! haven't been to the beer garden out here in a while, gonna get back on the pints of stella for the summer.

dope avy cris

255 - i got that PM also, i was just
indifferent.gif
while reading it.......
laugh.gif

from retro....
air_max_90_black_total_orange-1med.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^nice dan! haven't been to the beer garden out here in a while, gonna get back on the pints of stella for the summer.
Now you're talking mate! August is just around the corner...

Does anyone have the newest Persian BW retros? What's wrong with them? I expected them to be going for a lot more than just 130 shipped from Asia.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone have the newest Persian BW retros? What's wrong with them? I expected them to be going for a lot more than just 130 shipped from Asia.
The quality of the midsole is awful. They come with a kind of pre-yellowed effect which I don't mind, but I think there's just not enoughlayers of paint. the cracking is terrible and not just the heel of the shoe. I would strongly recommend tracking down some of the '07 retroes or previousand paying a little more because ultimately mine have been relegated to beater status far sooner than they should have been.

Sup fam. Just a quick note to say hi & bye....lol. I'm getting married this Saturday, then headed to Vegas all of next week.

My last pickup as a single man....lol; I couldn't snag LAF 180s, so I re-acquired these for a steal of a deal....DS Opium 180s.

6qv3et.jpg

Peace out fam - catch u in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom