TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
parra am1s aren't they? they will probably hit southeast asia. i've seen some samples here in the nike HQ already. they're mehh, imo but i'msure quite a few will like.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ANTI FREEZE AIR MAX 95'S..... IM WILLING TO SELL MY SOUL FOR THEM.

JDMfanatic just sold his pair for 100 on the bay.
I should've bid
ohwell.gif

Mike, happy B-Day old man

14ct9tx.jpg

picked up those lights from ross that i mentioned...ignore the 1s....now the question is, how should i paint these....

EDIT:

size 11 fam heads...

sz 10.5 heads

Originally Posted by micmorales

Turning 30 in a few!

Everyone have a good weekend

Greg those are awesome
Wait until you get to my age, sad.

J5s todfay, but just went to buy some cheese for tacos, wore the OG AM1s, damn i love this shoe. Same as page beforethis.

Antifreeze check in...
126536295.jpg

Kev - the OG comets are so amazing.. hindsight being 20/20 and all that, I wish I woulda picked up a few more back then..
25psi group shot
293958460.jpg

293958457.jpg

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ANTI FREEZE AIR MAX 95'S..... IM WILLING TO SELL MY SOUL FOR THEM.

JDMfanatic just sold his pair for 100 on the bay.
I should've bid
ohwell.gif

Mike, happy B-Day old man

i lost that auction by $2

Antifreeze's are so sick its crazy...

Great stuff cubanbee...

and nice pickups JordanLovah...too bad they didnt make the 90's in a 7.5, I wouldve been all over them...I might still take an 8, but probably only if theyfell into my lap...

Can somebody post 2 or 3 pics of Olympic am95s? Is the swoosh gold on those? Because I've been wondering if the pair on eBay is fake because of the whiteswoosh? Or maybe different release??? Idk does anybody have info and/or pics? Thanks in advance

Very nice 95's cubanbee...

Amazing weekend here. Sun, women, alcohol and 2 new pick ups =
smokin.gif

51c162117cadbd3b70dcd0a4022df2de0fd9c0de.jpg

0a7161107caab83d7cef7c7f5b06543c9aaf4b9d.jpg

And to jump on the pile pic bandwagon:

0ba36698155078efaa80b41331a4709fea13b1b5.jpg

jran' I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore Lights, but that pic makes me wanna buy more! Nice ST's too

jran - great pick ups ! im planning on buying the obsidian AM Lights soon , butam gunna wait for the STs to hit the states

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Sic pic thanks cris. Any good story behind those?
so capital 1524 here in seattle was "Exclusively" selling these one night with a special limited edition box. The owner of the storesaid they only made 50 pairs for the store, so me, along with many others, thought it was a exclusive store only type of shoe, with only 50 pairs being made.charging cats 200, for a pair of oly 95s, t shirt, cd, and "special box"

the box if you looked at it more closely, was like some custom box that was made, def. not by nike, the shoes weren't anything special, the tshirt was anorchard street shirt, and the cd was garbage

the worst part about it is that the shoes were just QS's, packaged up and overcharged that night, because the following day, they sold the rest of theiroly 95s in the normal nike boxes, and the rest of the nation would get theres out there as well

unfortunately i was one of the suckers who bought a pair,
mad.gif
laugh.gif
that's one main reason why that store was soo messed up, due to thisincident... 60$ for a crappy shirt, a crappier cd, and a custom box signed by some guy named peekaboo?.....
indifferent.gif

edit: stolen/borrowed picture of Instapumps i found online of the shoe/box
mr4c2b.jpg

60$ for a crappy shirt, a crappier cd, and a custom box signed by some guy named peekaboo?

hahahahaha.. best part of the whole story...
not laughing at your misfortune, but that just struck me as pretty damn funny.
Thing is, how many times has that happened with so called limited/qs stuff.. HUF AM1's come to mind also..I remember buying the curry AM1's when I wasin Japan for A LOT more than they ended up being over here, thinking they would NEVER make it here on these shores.. and not only did they show up on theseshores, they showed up the outlets.
But, when you think of how many shoes you got a deal on, or got for free, or 50% off.. whatever the case may be.. it all works out..
I didn't feel like digging 'em out.. but here's what I also picked up that week that the olympic 95's dropped. Doesn't even seem like itwas 5 years ago.. damn...
57492161.jpg

y'all got it good, lads.

over here in asia, nothing ever falls for less than 30% discount. good deals are hard to come by, and when something is really on the cheap, thequality is below par
laugh.gif

5 years ago? damn. i remember everyone calling them the gay pride 95's. i've worn my pair 2x - i even remember what restaurant i wore them to when iunds'ed 'em - 12th ave grill and i ate the prok chops. probably break them out again this summer. weren't they actually an atmos design?

whatup fam? i haven't posted in soo long, good to see things are still going strong over here. I recently got my hands on sz 11 atmos viotech am1s, butthey are a tiny bit big. In a longshot if anyone has a 10.5 they are looking to trade for my 11, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom