TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brian....i know u were like this when they arrived....
laugh.gif

^^^
roll.gif

When I opened the box, I was like "
eek.gif
"

But on the inside I was a little like this
1ac254f66bc225da8bd648d04f34baa61cec2f3.jpg

The quality on these 95s is light years ahead of more recent 95s...softer lining inside and under the insole, thicker insole...hell even the little foaminserts and tape were better quality too
laugh.gif

Many thanks for letting me know about these.
pimp.gif

What up Fam,

I wanted those Livestrong 90's as a decent replacement for my Maize 90s(rip), but tier o means it will prolly be easier to get another pair of Maizes.

Gasp - Nice. I am starting to fiend for a pair.

Brian - So very nice! I hope they hold up well. What year are they? I almost got some '99 95s the other day, butw/o being able to physically inspect them I was too scared they would crumble.

Tibor - Good to see you're still around.

Later

Originally Posted by Random 79

Brian - So very nice! I hope they hold up well. What year are they? I almost got some '99 95s the other day, but w/o being able to physically inspect them I was too scared they would crumble.

Yeah, I'm also hoping they hold up...they felt pretty sturdy on my feet when I tried them on before. Not sure if I want to go out and wear these as I gotstuff to do but it is very tempting...

The shoes are a 1999 (or 2000?) women's release. I remember my bro bought these in '99 thinking they were in men's size but he gave them to mewhen he realized he had no way of fitting into them
laugh.gif

These >>>>>>>>>>>>> Team Oranges
grin.gif

My recent pickup DS Air Max SC Pool 95s for $150 shipped

How do I join the TEAM AM FAM? been around looking at this thread for a min.

dsc07517v.jpg

Thanks for posting those pictures B, At first all I wanted were the 1's now I'm wating the 180's more. Hopefully I get my handson a pair
grin.gif

Nice Drury's Cris. Have fun in Disneyland! There will be a package waiting for you when you get home/work
wink.gif

Justin - Love those 97's

Atmos Cru! Vivrantchino and Gasp

briannnnn - congrats on picking up a pair of your grail. I remember my cousin rockin those with a Denver Broncos hoody
pimp.gif
Saw the same pair in his garage all beat up - beyond restoration.

I should have this reaction in a couple of hours.....

Gentlemen,

Can I get some opinions? Im not too familiar w/ (slightly) older am95s.

Would DS turbo pink 95s be safe to wear? Id hate to drop dough on em n have the midsole mess up on me...

thanks dan, somewhat of a steal considering the size and where they dropped (asia release i think)

chris - thanks, i wonder what you got coming
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

blackred - older DS kicks are almost always a risk since they've never been worn/broken in...

to go see star trek tonight...

have a great weekend fam!

What up fam?

This thread has been on fire lately...

B - everything in the Livestrong AM pack is
pimp.gif

Justin - dope AM97s my friend.

Brian - those AM95s are insane. Glad to see you get them again.

Sweet...sweet...revenge on my first pick up. I had to utilize my broken JN language skills to scoop these from Rakuten for $90 shipped. My wife and mother inlaw took care of the rest.
Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Atmos_1.jpg

Nuff respect to Justin for the heads up on these...
Sneaker_Zoom_Spiridon_2.jpg

Peace

Briannn, Justin, NRG, dope pick ups.

Cris with the Drurys
smokin.gif
dope homie

and for the record.... @@@+ all of you with the atmos 95s
mad.gif
yes Im mad.......

here's a new sig for y'all
smh.gif

TEAMAMFAM
atmos chapter

whats up all,

Looks like most everyone is still kicking it here. which is a good thing.

just thought i would say hello. i really havent bought nething in a long while, ever since i left the states and dont have a place to store things for the mostpart. Someone asked me for some pics, and i will be trying to get them together in the next day or two, sorry for the wait.

well i hope everyone is doing well!

if anyone makes it out to an east asia trip let me know, i am in korea right now.

you know what would be foul?

Some FAMmers get you a B-day card and inside is a pic of them all wearing the Atmos 95s
laugh.gif

It's crazy how within a month like 4 ppl got these shoes now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom