TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner tonight

3332302064_7260c93d76_o.jpg

wore these the other day, never got around to taking a wdywt pic.

89734701.jpg

half wondering what if i had gone with an altitude upper instead of palomino. hmm..

Originally Posted by bigjtattoo

not a fam member, but would love to be. here's a couple of recent pick ups

More info on these Air Max Lights? Is that midnight navy material synthetic leather or regular leather?

Hey guys i just picked these up for cheap the leather is super soft! Anyone have more info on them?

This is on the insole

A closeup on the leather so nice!!!!!

Thanks you guys! Tell me what you think!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by bigjtattoo

not a fam member, but would love to be. here's a couple of recent pick ups

More info on these Air Max Lights? Is that midnight navy material synthetic leather or regular leather?
the navy is leather and the mudguard is synthetic, but not the soft felt like material. it reminds me of the nubuck on nike id for the am 90s

Mayhem - Glad those 87s came through for you. Don't hesitate to PM me if there's some UK product that interests you.

have any of you worn these before? or at least seen them in person?

curious about the quality/malleabilty/comfort of that material.. not really a fan of the 1 piece though.

Originally Posted by jamesyo

no one asked me. i just get tired of the constant salivation that goes down over them
Don't worry, I was never down with the Safaris either.

bigj, thanks for the reply.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

have any of you worn these before? or at least seen them in person?

curious about the quality/malleabilty/comfort of that material.. not really a fan of the 1 piece though.
if the material is anything like the zoom moire, they're going to be very light durable and comfy. i have the digi camo zooms and they'resoooo nice.
i feel you on the one piece design though. i bet they feel really nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom