TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 6

oaprbt.jpg

^ Rolo...did you ever request for recruitment??? I'd say, with your custom "Poor Mans KR's" that would gt my "stamp ofapproval".........

Would you consider doin a pair for me if I decide????

Peace.

Cris.

Lex, nice story behind the tailwinds! Nice pic too btw, but you have to to be one lazy ... for not cleaning up thatmess behind you
laugh.gif
j/k.

Anyways, all this talk about persians made me wanna wear mine again.
'05 euros (no cracking!
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
)
3bd159ec7f454515d65ba86989910c7c10af80e.jpg

word still waiting to be "approved" can i get on those shirts tho? lol

edit:

here's a few old picture i found on my hd, i wish i kept all of these tho =(

59829922.jpg

88635852.jpg

84800539.jpg

co.jp
93933823.jpg

JDocs

i've actually tried to sell those 95s two times now, and both times nobody wanted em, only cuz they are sz 8.5 and fit small as is.

I'll take more pix for you after the weekend, but yea they are B-Grades that somebody on NT posted in the outlet post a couple of years back, and iremember leaving class at exactly 9 am to make a phone call to that vegas outlet lol...good times and more pix are to follow!

YEA THOSE CO.JP 95s are great... i had to get my pair off ebay from some1 who ransacked that vegas outlet... 50$ at the outlet i would have bought 5 pairs atleast lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

JDocs

i've actually tried to sell those 95s two times now, and both times nobody wanted em, only cuz they are sz 8.5 and fit small as is.

I'll take more pix for you after the weekend, but yea they are B-Grades that somebody on NT posted in the outlet post a couple of years back, and i remember leaving class at exactly 9 am to make a phone call to that vegas outlet lol...good times and more pix are to follow!

How much were you trying to sell them for? Check pm please.

AN AIR MAX APPEARS

33e1536bce528e6e23bd101b25e4db55f02b06f.jpg

Bonus: some stuff that isn't environmentally friendly and filled with vile chemicals that can harm our atmosphere:
8d735a46637dc98e5c298a4266d615f7c5b97b5.jpg

dd7253c639c4753082a682a250332d2c4e2b76b.jpg

TEAM AM FAM I NEED HELP !!!!

Aight, so its almost my wifey's birthday next month and the ONLY thing she wants is a brand new pair
of NEON AM 95's ( preferebly retroes ) coz her OG pair decided to die...

if anyone can help us out...PLEASE lemme know!! She wears a sz 6.5 - 7 ( 39 - 40 european )!!
not to expensive please...we still broke..lol

btw, past 2 pages have been bananas! 95s daaammmmnnnn!!

JoJo, wish you could visit bro!

Lex, morgen komt Tibor aan...als je tijd hebt...kom gezellig mee eten ofzo!

Oli and James....u guys want me to send out some dutch banana chocolate pancakes?!

Tibor, Ima see you in the afternoon!

What a crazy two weeks!

Got a promotion at the job, had to fly to NYC Tues/Wed, and these came in today! Materials are great...

^ Those pink AM1s are at the outlets for 59.99 if anyone is interested ... my girl vetoed them though.
embarassed.gif

All the non cracked persians are breaking my heart. Thanks for the info about the 05 euro release INC365, I'll be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

95collector, I remember you having a pic with all the AM95 heels with flash on, and the 3M was showing. can you post a Hi Res image of it? thanks
pimp.gif
this is a bigger version than the one I posted in that 95 thread but I actually took this pic with my camera phone so its not the best quality... im inneed of a new camera bad

its like a path of light to 95 heaven or something

oli's looked so good i decided to let mine breathe

REPOST ( maybe Laune can hook it up, girl rob one of your girlfriends!
laugh.gif
)

Aight, so its almost my wifey's birthday next month and the ONLY thing she wants is a brand new pair
of NEON AM 95's ( preferebly retroes ) coz her OG pair decided to die...

if anyone can help us out...PLEASE lemme know!! She wears a sz 6.5 - 7 ( 39 - 40 european )!!
not to expensive please...we still broke..lol

Cleaned up the 96 TW's I got in yesterday...just thought I'd share...

Plus bonus pics for the fam:

Originally Posted by 95collector

95collector, I remember you having a pic with all the AM95 heels with flash on, and the 3M was showing. can you post a Hi Res image of it? thanks
pimp.gif
this is a bigger version than the one I posted in that 95 thread but I actually took this pic with my camera phone so its not the best quality... im in need of a new camera bad

thank you kind sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 95collector

pimp.gif
this is a bigger version than the one I posted in that 95 thread but I actually took this pic with my camera phone so its not the best quality... im in need of a new camera bad

thank you kind sir
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what size are those 95's?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back