TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings fam, haven't posted my footwear in a while. hoa87

6tav1ae.jpg

Which Air Structure are releasing first: Teal/Infrared or white/blue? Will they drop simultaneously?

Thanks.

^^^ i like that cement one. those are pretty clean. i have the black ones but those ones are definitely better

they will crack eventually but i don't think they will crack immediatly i think you can rock them safely

just my 2 cents

I wouldnt take the chance James...sorry OGFiend...they beautiful though

and Damn why didnt I buy those rasta AM1s???????

Yo it doesn't matter anymore, they've been sold!
laugh.gif

I'm looking at 'em right now, and they look like they'd be wearable but definitely not something you can rock often. You really can never tell withanything that's pre-1998. I bought them in hopes of wearing them, but size 11 in vintage is just too big...took me very long to sell.

As for those crystals I posted a link to a page back, they had no PSI numbers on the plastic plate on the bottom and they came in a brown/orange box whenthey're supposed to come in the black/red 90s box, thats what threw me off. Can anyone elaborate on that? Was there a re-release of that color that I'mnot aware of...cuz my pair is from '98.

I'm the one who bought those '87s from OGFiend, I know they're gonna crack at some point. I got some '92 pegasus recently that are crackingalready, so these should do the same. Won't be wearing them too often though so it's no matter.

OGFiend, told you I don't post here too often!

AirMax75, hope you enjoy 'em bro. Glad to see they went to a fellow NT'er.

Thought I'd share these before I part with them.....
81zh09k.jpg

Prolly would have kept these and those white/columbia if I wasn't in a financial rut. Sigh.
Anyway, figured they'd be appreciated here.

Hello FAM.. Great stuff as usual everyone... esp. the 95s....
Wore these Saturday.

To eat..........

Korean BBQ and kimchi is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo vintagesole, do you live in san francisco? that looks like that brothers restaurant place pretty close to the kaiser permanente i think on geary?

that place is crack if it is

If you're in the South Bay Area, you gotta go to Palace BBQ for Korean BBQ. Lunch buffet runs about $11 on weekdays, dinner is around $20.

Latest pick-up, Vivid Blue AM97s.

i've recently decided that AM97s are my favorite max. they fit my foot well. i'm still mad my concord XI-inspired joints didn't win me a gift cardfrom KATC, but oh well..

neoneb9.jpg

it's not often i do a lace switch, but in this case, i think it works. what do you guys think?

10272007004ni6.jpg

didn't realize from pics that the black part was nubuck.. that's probably what sold me on them.
smokin.gif

OGfiend: same thing with my pool blue am95. they are from 01 ... 100% legit and in the orange/brown box. i assume they released a retro/2ndrun in 01. same thing might have happened here with these crystal. they really look legit. even though i think way overpriced

as for the 96 am1 ... based on my experience it's always very very hard to tell (especially from pics) if a midsole will crack or not. i guess you can belucky or not. as example my OG 93 don't crack at all. but on the other side newer pair are cracking. i'm sure most of us have examples like this. ifyou're into vintage/older stuff you simply have to life with the fact that they might crack even on the first day. if this is a problem than don't buyit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom