TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dnt really like to impose on a team threadwithout contributing but im really interested on how the team AM members feel abt the AM2009 as far as CW and quality?

Originally Posted by brickSB

love your text color and setup, looks great
aed2560641ce35748c667abb1a32bb32519c2e7.jpg

Today:

2us7w35.jpg

Chris (BG)..damn dude, your pics from the other day and your blog made me have to hit up Roscoes for the first time. Made the 1 1/2 Hr drive today....damn it was worth it
laugh.gif
devil.gif

We might have to make Roscoe's our meeting spot for that AM Fam summit next summer
pimp.gif

Appreciate the comments on the id's everyone.

See the 95's coming out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Chris (BG)..damn dude, your pics from the other day and your blog made me have to hit up Roscoes for the first time. Made the 1 1/2 Hr drive today....damn it was worth it
laugh.gif
devil.gif

We might have to make Roscoe's our meeting spot for that AM Fam summit next summer
pimp.gif

I would definitely bring the east coast to the west...just need somewhere to crash
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
I would definitely bring the east coast to the west...just need somewhere to crash
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'll hit u up once the time comes

Originally Posted by s dubl

haha sounds good....do all the Roscoes serve beer?

damn a national AMFAM summit in SoCal in the summertime...
smokin.gif

ya'll know I am game, gimme a date and i'll fly out

smokin.gif

I'm not sure about the beer situation at Roscoe's but my boy owns a bar/lounge right down the street
wink.gif

If there are a few out of town members coming in, I say we chill at Santa Monica/Venice for a bit, hit up Roscoe's for dinner then roll out for a fewdrinks at the spot. (Shorts and Air Max's are welcome
smile.gif
)
*edit -if coming with the family/kids, it's about a 5 minute drive to Hollywood/Highland, they can sight see for a bit while we get drunk
laugh.gif

^^^thank you. Ive been looking for something like that for a while now.

Chris...one I hit yesterday sold beer and wine coolers, but your plan sounds good. To be honest Roscoes or not, the Venice/SM idea sounds great.

I'm not sure about the beer situation at Roscoe's but my boy owns a bar/lounge right down the street
wink.gif

If there are a few out of town members coming in, I say we chill at Santa Monica/Venice for a bit, hit up Roscoe's for dinner then roll out for a few drinks at the spot. (Shorts and Air Max's are welcome
smile.gif
)
*edit -if coming with the family/kids, it's about a 5 minute drive to Hollywood/Highland, they can sight see for a bit while we get drunk
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by s dubl

smokin.gif
I like this!!!

Nice 95 Scans Up there

Whatever happened to all those Tailwinds that were supposed to come out that all had the two-tone mudguard? And is that a patent swoosh?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

love your text color and setup, looks great
aed2560641ce35748c667abb1a32bb32519c2e7.jpg

Today:

2us7w35.jpg
I too LOL'ed, i LOL'ed out loud.
smile.gif

Those 95s are sharp, too fine.

Love the 95 pics, shame the codes are in Asian, saw the ex's 95 on there, these ones, too nice:

Should have taken them along with "my half".
laugh.gif

Terra Humaras today, got home to find a present from Tak for my new whip which was really nice, thanks Tak, youdidn;'t have to, much respect!

Those Druries suck.

2008 Infrareds, the classic version not the premiums.

I'd pay up to $200 u.s. for them. I've seen them go for more though, much more.

Depends how much you want them.

whatup FAM...

off to T.Dot....will surely be connected and checking in...
pray for patta QS release at livestock and goodfoot while I am there! wooo
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Whatever happened to all those Tailwinds that were supposed to come out that all had the two-tone mudguard? And is that a patent swoosh?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
seems like they mostly got scrapped. and i saw those ones above at the outlet the other day and yeah, patent swoosh, they looked awful.

whatup FAM...

off to T.Dot....will surely be connected and checking in...
pray for patta QS release at livestock and goodfoot while I am there! wooo
smokin.gif
Have a smooth trip there FAM. Hope you get lucky and get Multiple pairs.....all size 12!

Modzz' its all good make sure you stick it. Dont worry as soon as I see something on FTL AU.....I'll holla.

Not an Air Max, but came in today and I thought they might be appreciated... too bad they wont be able to go on my feet with winter approaching like...tomorrow-+%$
laugh.gif

4090292556_8f10ec8a74.jpg

the materials look really nice but I'm not a fan of the laces or that lace loop thing. *edit - guess they aren't letting folks linkanymore..

and thanks for sharing those AM95 scans up there nike air max syndicate. kind of makes me sad to see all those largeair units and know it's a thing of the past...

anyhow, hope the fam had a good weekend. lots of rain here
PEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom