TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

where's Kevin and James, my fellow post garden tools?

i'm always here
laugh.gif

swear to god dude, your baby is beautiful
pimp.gif

Yes, yes, yes... those BWs look
pimp.gif
A definite pick up for me and black midsole should mean little concern over cracking.

Not sure if you guys know or if its been posted....

Anyone interested in the Hot Red 95s (patent toe) they're up on shoetrends for 105.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone interested in the Hot Red 95s (patent toe) they're up on shoetrends for 105.
those chillis, mints and freshwaters are also on sale at select footactions for $110

^^Guess I can justify all the money I'm going to be spending on Holiday releases by the lack of $$$ I'll have to spend come Spring.

Easy pass on all of those for me.

-Andrew-

The last pair has potential, i'll have a look in person.

The BWs over the page are in Australia, nice CW, from FL.

Too much good stuff, i'll run red maxims tonight i think.

Ordered the Maxim Trainer 1s yesterday, costing me $20 aud, not telling how though! Pics when in....Maybe tomorrow ormonday i would think.

I would suggest to anybody interested in these that they hit up the outlet thread because you can get them for nearly half that...

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Info on these? Saw them for 1st time today on caliroots, but can't find it anywhere stateside or ebay.

18752200961131164858184_L.jpg

these are an og colorway too aren't they? i've never been a big bw fan but this is a pair I would get (better than the black/teal ones IMO too). Ihope these release gr/stateside.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Info on these? Saw them for 1st time today on caliroots, but can't find it anywhere stateside or ebay.

18752200961131164858184_L.jpg

these are an og colorway too aren't they? i've never been a big bw fan but this is a pair I would get (better than the black/teal ones IMO too). I hope these release gr/stateside.
Yes, I believe those are a OG CW too. Those dropped overseas months ago..if we in America got BW love , Id have a bunch more of BW's than Ihave 90's.

MODZ- Give up that info FAM or no sticker for you
nerd.gif

no AMs again today, here's why...

yesterday afternoon:

70e15deb4fc2aea9d69ef14fa75088561f28ae3.jpg

this morning:

919358ceefb04ad8cffca94da606a153aeed7f3.jpg

now to figure out how to get to the store to buy food....

actually I think I will wear AM's today - Goadomes!

Originally Posted by micmorales

Chris, Spam is very welcome here!! we dont have it!! pero I made some Tocilog yesterday!! Ang sarap pare!!

Me and babygirl reppin!!
4054408170_f22949bb29.jpg

4054409584_b9470771ff.jpg

............Mic, you're Lovely is adorable brotha!!!! Haha, I didn't even notice the Baby TAF Design, maybe I should make something for our littleone's, oooh, dope, you're Vio tee lookin crisp still, damn, that was like a couple years, maybe more???

I'm likin' these:

2wp5xfd.jpg

Peace.......

Cris.

yesterday afternoon:

this morning:

where the hell does it snow like that in october? denver?
nerd.gif

wow, pages flying in here!

Haha at the "dislike" on the Elephant print Atmos. Very dope IMO...I'll get hated on for this, but I like those better than the Safaris.
ohwell.gif
I'd have to agree, but I'm just not a big fan of brown in general. but that is one of the reasons that makes the fam great, we all haveour own likes and let that lead us instead of the crowd.

Mic - very cute kid sir! love the baby T

I've been a fan of those tealish 90s with the clear swoosh since I first saw them so def pickup for me.

Denver - wow, that looks close to 2 feet of some fluffy stuff. when I lived in NH I remember snow like that this earlyin the year. time to wax up the board and hit up the mountain! if it were cold enough, we would probably have that much here in PDX but it is just wickedgrey and soggy wet instead. bye bye sun, see you in a few months
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Applying for TEAM AM FAM
Let me help you out a little...

Application for Membership:

1. Contribute to the Team AM Fam thread as much as possible.....release info, shoe authenticity, wdywt, pick-ups, etc...NO FLAMING.
2. Introduce yourself, name, location, etc., so Team/Fam Members can get to know you.

Approval Process:

1. Post up your collection and a brief explanation of your "love" with AM's.
2. State that you're applying for Membership.
3. Receive a good 5 approvals from various Fam Members.
4. Send a PM message to me Cris (crisone), Oli (rap n sneakz), Justin (Mayhemgatz), & Mic (micmorales), that you got the 5 approvals, at least 3 out of 4approvals from us is cool, then finally, PM me last so I can announce on the board that you've become a Team/Fam Member.

Note: This process can take a while before the final official "Stamp Of Approval", so contribute, and bepatient.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Applying for TEAM AM FAM
Let me help you out a little...

Application for Membership:

1. Contribute to the Team AM Fam thread as much as possible.....release info, shoe authenticity, wdywt, pick-ups, etc...NO FLAMING.
2. Introduce yourself, name, location, etc., so Team/Fam Members can get to know you.

Approval Process:

1. Post up your collection and a brief explanation of your "love" with AM's.
2. State that you're applying for Membership.
3. Receive a good 5 approvals from various Fam Members.
4. Send a PM message to me Cris (crisone), Oli (rap n sneakz), Justin (Mayhemgatz), & Mic (micmorales), that you got the 5 approvals, at least 3 out of 4 approvals from us is cool, then finally, PM me last so I can announce on the board that you've become a Team/Fam Member.

Note: This process can take a while before the final official "Stamp Of Approval", so contribute, and be patient.

thanks for the info... Just some info bout me then... Name: Mitchell Location: currently riverside ca for school but I rep the bay area Ethnicity: Filipino(spamsilog all day every day) Fav AM: Neon 95

yesterday afternoon:

70e15deb4fc2aea9d69ef14fa75088561f28ae3.jpg

this morning:

919358ceefb04ad8cffca94da606a153aeed7f3.jpg

I'm in shorts and a T here in San Antonio and I'm sweatin balls...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well...in the Bay Area, it's sunny and clear, but startin' to get cold......

Breakin in the Parra Banaxim's in today, pics and report later.

Cris.

whattup fam
beautiful baby girl mic
that snow is pretty serious denver
i'd trade the cloudy/rainy weather over here for some snow
today....

Mic- Adoreable baby girl. BTW love the boombox in the back LOL

Space- Those BWs are clean. But I'd love it if they would retro the teal or seagreen bws. Love that colorway

Spring line looks pretty good. at least 2-3 pickups from that line up

Nice Bursts BIGRED.

The new iD options on the 90 are pretty good. No mesh, but they got ripstop nylon and suede. Looks like it's not just the 87 that will be getting myattention over the next couple of months. My girlfriend aint gonna like it, but my evening is going to be consisting mainly of jamming my locker full ofdesigns.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom