TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam,

Moving to Miami so I'm in the middle of the boxes.

Check the link for the collec.

Peace

Originally Posted by got shoes

to school and the job. i'm tired of that combination. smh.....
Dope Stabz.....and even better sticker
nerd.gif
I love me some"gin-gin" too
laugh.gif

lol, nice sticker got shoes.

those tan 87's look nice, speckles ain't my thing, but I could live with those. although, i'd probably just paint over 'em. swoosh might lookbetter white too. but womens' sizes? ugh. do they make womens' 12.5? if so, maybe a nice alternative to corks. I agree with battleground, shape looks alittle better on the toe than recent releases.

also, love all the Book of One's posted and tak's DW 90s are super duper nice. congrats!

Originally Posted by adnike

Would it be ok to throw some Infrared 90's in the washer or not?
yes....cold wash with whatever detergent u use....throw them in without the laces/insoles, put some towels or put them in a pillowcase to cushionthem while in there. Air dry.....

24/7 samples? pic from the retro thread.....i'm definitely in on these
devil.gif

yea those 24/7s have some serious potential, but I will be saving my funds for 87 iDs pending options...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by got shoes

to school and the job. i'm tired of that combination. smh.....
Dope Stabz.....and even better sticker
nerd.gif
I love me some"gin-gin" too
laugh.gif
Oh man I'm rollin!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have heard all day!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

i'm definitely in on these
devil.gif
I think your hittin that vaporizer a bit too much Justin
roll.gif

ROFL!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jake -Glad I was able to help you get in a good little
laugh.gif

*almost forgot...I was laughing so hard! Them 24/7's- IDK need better pictures

Jokes aside, I need better pictures to place judgement on those. One thing I know I don't like are the lace loops (solid would have been muchbetter)

chillin after work, watchin this "play in" baseball game. starting to get cised for playoff baseball.

there's been a bunch of early bootlegs floating around....namely the tailwind 2010's but i think those might also be product of the bootleggers, icould be wrong.....but there's some stuff that seems off.....tongues rather short, there's no "ribs", lace loops too long(and notsolid....the catalog scans show solid colored loops as well as the ribs), heel is warped.....and that's mostly found on 99.9% of the fake 95's outthere...

i dont like the strip on the lace loops...solid color please

not a bad "hybrid" though, properly done, just gotta adjust to the 2k9 sole

I think they would look better if the outsole wasn't translucent green like the midsole. it looks like the sole is missing or something. also, the tonguelogo looks odd. but I dunno, would have to see better pics/finished product to give an honest opinion.

I got a stain on my Air Max 2009+ Grey/Red. How can I get rid of the stain? I tried a wet paper towel but it didn't work.

Does anyone know when the blue Nike Air Maxim 1+ will release in the US? Been waiting forever now, thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom