TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem, I got your PM. I'll work on my skills. But remember, you asked for this.......HA!
hwi9s7.jpg

oh frick thadoogal.

sorry i'm a little behind... are these dropping again??

oh, and no one can shed any light on what "ND" stands for?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Tak - i've been keeping my head down spent a fortune in july / august so had to take a month off and catch up with some bills and stuff but back now

And these are indeed a problem:

Also picked up a pair of these cos they are the nicest 1s to drop in ages but it is a real shame about the quality.............

Watch also the 90s as i had to put 2 pairs back to get ones that had been painted properly or werent already scuffed or marked........
Im gonna need those 90's
devil.gif
But not until late nextmonth...Thanks Doogal
tongue.gif
Ill be in-touch, hopefully theyll still beavailable along with those white/ gry 90's that dropped recently.

Andrew- You already know FAM. I mentioned them a few pages back
nerd.gif

UFB- Persians.
smokin.gif

illphillip- We Trust you !

^Yea, those are clean, I might have to scoop up a pair if that's a new release.

FAM!

Those 90s look sick. I definitely missed out on the JD lasers and would want those in my life!
smokin.gif

Wore my urawas today to run some errands and what not
3972403078_e6842e8ed4_o.jpg

These arrived today. And the toe boxes match
happy.gif
They do run a littlewide in the fore front area...other than that I'm good with my pair
wink.gif

Sup Fam!

Mheft - congrats dude, ID's looking
pimp.gif

good $#%@ all around Fam....just a quick check in....day off for a whole lot of errands
ohwell.gif

recycled....damn weather is getting cold...no more shorts
frown.gif

Tak - i've been keeping my head down spent a fortune in july / august so had to take a month off and catch up with some bills and stuff but back now

b3a35bfbe2ac57e815ce351b6e0a1ba25570e43.pjpg
sup AM fam...

thadoogal- info on these? these are looking extra crisp.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxes

briannn,

One of my boys just started too in your company. Not sure if it's the same division as yours though. It's the Action division...

nerd.gif

send me a PM...me and him *might* be on the same floor but on opposite ends

those laser blue look-a-likes appear to have the ol' crunchy stiff plastic mesh stuff. just wore a grey/white pair like that today to see the Rockiesclench and record their best regular season record ever. the mesh ain't that bad, but it creases like leather, it's weird. colorway's hot though,worth copping, but I'm guessing it's an EU release so, probably not worth the markup and shipping to me.

illphillip, nice orange blaze 95's.

b3a35bfbe2ac57e815ce351b6e0a1ba25570e43.pjpg

these are INDEED a problem, i need a pair of these and a pair of true blue 3s.....gotta get my funds up

fammers, we should do a bulk order so we can all save and split shipping costs.....doogal your gonna have your hands full

Hey guys the word is on these so i am reliably informed is that these are Footlocker EU only i'm afraid

And the quality on these ranges from premium to b-grade depending on which pair you pick up. Just like Tak got lucky with his AM1s there are loads more pairsout there with defects you wouldnt otherwise expect.

When you hook it up with a decent pair though.........may have replaced the grey/blk/hyperverdes as my fav 2009 90s (obviously excluding the Livestrongs cos icouldnt snag a pair)

When you hook it up with a decent pair though.........may have replaced the grey/blk/hyperverdes as my fav 2009 90s (obviously excluding the Livestrongs cos i couldnt snag a pair)
Are you referring to these HyperVerde 90's?

Originally Posted by battleground03

Hi Laune! Yes, it is a good thing I don't wear a size 8 - I'd be broke as hell
laugh.gif

.............From buying all my stuff, haha.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom