TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam. I just want to take a min to wish all the AMFam'ers with family in Philippines well. Hope everyone is OK.

cheers.

^^ those look nice actually....

recycled picture for today, DENVER, been super busy man, your shoes are going out though!

Originally Posted by tak

Anyone seen these anywhere? Im guessing that these are an overseas release?

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-280044/pgid-144226

eek.gif

damn i need these

Sup Fam!

Sling - always a great rotation with great pics. is photography ur profession by chance?
Mike - looking good......i gotta get those as soon as they drop in price.
glasses.gif

Phil - .....
laugh.gif
.....you stay rocking heat too! i'm just messingwit ya but it would be nice to see some of that stash u got hidden....
nerd.gif

Dave white sample stabs today......trust me
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

just saw in outlet thread, if anybody lives near the fulsom, CA outlet, they have some sample tailwind 92's (size 9) that look kinda cool (navy/neon/grey?) for $40. just thought I'd pass it along. here's a link to the post in that thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...READ-.html#reply-7031318

pimp.gif
thanks bro gave a call and they have them on hold for me. i'm gonnapick them up hopefully today and post pics when i get them

does anybody have any info on when these are releasing? i have this pic saved from a while ago and i believe they are supposed to release f/w 09

3306712.jpg

Yeah those navy 95s dropped last week, not feeling them.

The white / blk /red AM1s are nice in the flesh, at least the pair i saw was.

And if you guys are referring to the grey / blue ostrich premium 90s they're like last years premium infas but without the infapink. Pics tommorrow when iget paid so i can scoop my pairs up

Thadoogal- Where you been fam? Haven't seen you post much lately.
Can't wait to see them 90's, Im guessing they're descent if you're snagging them? PM me with details on those 90$

Originally Posted by cs02132

does anybody have any info on when these are releasing? i have this pic saved from a while ago and i believe they are supposed to release f/w 09

ashleyykbherr

Late next month I believe?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

And if you guys are referring to the grey / blue ostrich premium 90s they're like last years premium infas but without the infapink. Pics tommorrow when i get paid so i can scoop my pairs up
They released in the UK already??

Not out here in Oz until Nov/Dec.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Sling - always a great rotation with great pics. is photography ur profession by chance?
Mike - looking good......i gotta get those as soon as they drop in price.
glasses.gif

Phil - .....
laugh.gif
.....you stay rocking heat too! i'm just messing wit ya but it would be nice to see some of that stash u got hidden....
nerd.gif

Dave white sample stabs today......trust me
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

HA! Only because you look out for the Fam so ridiculously. But forgive me, I don't have a ton of time, don't take good pics, don't know how toresize etc. But figured I wouldn't be able to get away with saying "trust me" on these without some grief. HA!
9fz7rt.jpg

illphillip- Im calling Ducktales
laugh.gif
Now I need to
nerd.gif
a tagged picture of those.. J/K kidding FAM, I woulda' trustedyou
wink.gif

bout of food poisoning. wore infrared ostriches today, trust me.

laugh.gif
oh alright.

3382201408_05b173a022.jpg

btw; any fammers know what the "ND" in Nike Sportswear AM1 NDRed/Black would stand for?

oh! and thoughts on these:
f_10uubkkviucm_d52b9e3.jpg

f_10uubkkviucm_f661bb4.jpg

f_10uubkkviucm_2cade98.jpg

not too bad compared to the maxims. still not too much a fan of the flywire though. still... if i can't find/afford bacons, these might have to do it...

oh! and:
f_2isgm_6c58b3d.jpg

f_2lc9im_88c2f7d.jpg

interesting colourway; but not too happy with the speckled bits. anyone think they look a little weird?

soz if its already been posted. haven't gone back the last 5 pages today
alien.gif

^ I didn't like those DQM's at first, but as I kept looking at them, the more I'm liking them, I'll probably end up with them, they look comfytoo.

For today, BRS':

Cris.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

Originally Posted by cs02132

these are supposed to drop on the 15th of oct:
http://www.rmkstore.com/w...tic-west-obsidian-white/

cris:
indifferent.gif
very nice BRS. i'm seriously contemplating those dqm hybrids myself.
Won- The "ND" stands for Not Done
laugh.gif
meaning thatthe shoe Nike attached ND to is not done. as you can probably tell with the most AM releases
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom