TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, y'all should chill down. i take my time to write a long-!++ comment (thinking y'all were asleep) and next thing i know i've been bumped to thenext page!?

to make up for all that i missed...

v: yeah, i saw those as well. that was the seller from the ebay link modz posted, yes?
mayhem: damn you. i like those. i want to find a pair of 98s someday.
sling: meh, very good as usual.
cris: i've been reading your blog at work today
laugh.gif
NT is blocked so i had to compromise
laugh.gif
were the infrareds the one you took a gamble on (8.5'08) that finally fit perfect?
tak: i gotta agree. i gotta start hunting for $20 steals as well. lucky i can now get them shipped to the US....

on that note; i've been seeing a lot of spiridons in the last couple of months. how do they fit? (have i asked this question before, fam?
sick.gif
)

r3k4hsttub wrote:

briannnnn: what, you don't already wear sneakers to work???
laugh.gif
just kidding, mate. i spend most weekdays in... another day in IT land!
laugh.gif
i haven't heard neukicks do that in awhile now! but yeah, i work in an IT firm and all of us wear jeans, tshirts, and sneakers to work. i only bum around in shorts and sneakers if i happen to be working nights.

hahah another day in beautiful IT land!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jeans and air max all daaaaaaaaaaay long!
pimp.gif

what's good fam, no am's today keepin it semi-casual with the Clark Wallabee's. Heads up for any of you wally heads, www.onegoodpair.com has emfor around 96 beans with free shipping. Some who wear em might appreciate that price since they get pretty expensive.

Peace, fam

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

briannnnn: what, you don't already wear sneakers to work???
laugh.gif
In a previous internship, I did.
laugh.gif

This new job I've been going on interviews with pays a lot more and it involves a little of the same duties I had when interning. I was expectingshirt-n-slacks and "grown-up shoes" to be the norm but I see like 90% of the people in jeans and regular shirts,
laugh.gif

^ thanks boss. 03s, HOAs, carsons, 08s, and my iDs.
and I've always wondered, what shoe it that in your avy? I have a feeling I should know..

damn, slingman shuts it down just about every time. very nice.

briannnnn good luck with the job. nothing like being able to go casual every day. I work at a college and do casual fridays during spring and fall, but insummertime, it's casual every day. i always get sad at the end of summer, but on the bright side, I'm stretching out the life of my sneakers just abit!

mayhem those are nice for $20. got a little 'Cuse action going on with the colorway, go Orange!

good stuff as always in this thread.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ thanks boss. 03s, HOAs, carsons, 08s, and my iDs.
and I've always wondered, what shoe it that in your avy? I have a feeling I should know..

Air Icarus ('91)

3df26e64304a60dad93092740d1223168cae80fd.pjpg

Sup Fam!

Won - thanks dude, got lucky with that steal lol and the customs...they aren't actually all red....it's ared/orange upper, this is what they were before:

Mike - if i'm the devil then you're the advocate...Viet too...
laugh.gif

Cris - clean pic of the infra's dude
pimp.gif

Sling - you already know all that is piffery!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jibby - that is definitely a dope avy, large pic request please?!
nerd.gif

larrivee - those icarus' are dope, if i ever find that colorway in my size...mmmm...
devil.gif

Denver - thanks, and yea the 'cuse colors rock. could also work with the broncos and bears jersey but that'd bean abomination to me as a giants fan
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif

these just came in, i tried to capture the color as best as i could with my point n shoot...had PS to help a bit. it's a royal/purplish blue if that makesany sense at all
laugh.gif

.....after finding these few AM87 ID's....i feel like i didn't miss out completely from the OG options
laugh.gif
,...still...it would have been nice to come up with my own stuff but ohwell...hopefully they will come back with the options again!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Won - thanks dude, got lucky with that steal lol and the customs...they aren't actually all red....it's a red/orange upper, this is what they were before:

Mike - if i'm the devil then you're the advocate...Viet too...
laugh.gif

Cris - clean pic of the infra's dude
pimp.gif

Sling - you already know all that is piffery!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jibby - that is definitely a dope avy, large pic request please?!
nerd.gif

larrivee - those icarus' are dope, if i ever find that colorway in my size...mmmm...
devil.gif

Denver - thanks, and yea the 'cuse colors rock. could also work with the broncos and bears jersey but that'd be an abomination to me as a giants fan
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif

these just came in, i tried to capture the color as best as i could with my point n shoot...had PS to help a bit. it's a royal/purplish blue if that makes any sense at all
laugh.gif

.....after finding these few AM87 ID's....i feel like i didn't miss out completely from the OG options
laugh.gif
,...still...it would have been nice to come up with my own stuff but oh well...hopefully they will come back with the options again!
nerd.gif
royal purplish???

then i believe the color would be sport royal, it may not show as well on teh jordan 18s, but if you see the sport royal air max burst from back then....def.the right shade

larrivee7 - those are nice. are they wearable? hope the geology business is treating you well
mayhem - thanks boss. I don't have it in my bucket, but will post it up when I get home tonight. oh, and I'm wicked jealous of your AM87 iD pickups.those blue ones are super nice. I missed out on the OG options as well. after my most recent iDs they asked me to fill out a survey in which I told them tobring em back. I doubt it will make a difference but I had to try

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

cris: i've been reading your blog at work today
laugh.gif
NT is blocked so i had to compromise
laugh.gif
were the infrareds the one you took a gamble on (8.5 '08) that finally fit perfect?

.............Thanks for peepin' the blog, "Blog Tees" comin' soon
wink.gif
, as of the Infra's, yeah, they're the one's I took a gamble on, wore them for the first time today, and my toes are touchin' thefront, but the rest....width, heel-area fit perfect, I want to try a 9, but don't want to pay a high price just to "try".

Peace.

Cris.

laugh.gif
...thanks for the clarification Viet

Jibby - thanks dude, and i did the same thing when i ordered my last ID's and will continue to do so until theybring it back!.....one survery i even wrote something along the lines of "i'm sorry i didn't capitalize when they were available but i'velearned my lesson and will fully support them this time"
embarassed.gif

Cris - i'm gonna have to find you some HOA's....
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I got the job!

/proceeds to diddy bop and put music on blast

Though I'll probably wear something more businessy on my first day...this ain't like trying to dress up for an ISS summit or DxC where I try to findthe flashiest and cleanest kicks in my collection to wear.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif

I got the job!

and

Congrats Brian!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...now u can stop ignoring/deleting my heads up message...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I have been doing some more snooping on feebay lately, just to see what is available...not as much heat (at least what I deem heat) anymore...

There are some mislabeled Air Maxes that caught my eye...then I saw the price of 99.99 (
smh.gif
)and I just did the ol' about-face.

But I got my eyes on some shoes now...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol at the .gifs...congrats on the job Briannnnn.

Mayhem,

those new am1 pickups are ILL. At first glace, I saw the grey/purplish/blue joints on top of what looked like a new NSW box and said WHOA, did those justdrop? If so, I NEED info...but alas, an ID pickup for you = no luck for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

those new am1 pickups are ILL. At first glace, I saw the grey/purplish/blue joints on top of what looked like a new NSW box and said WHOA, did those just drop? If so, I NEED info...but alas, an ID pickup for you = no luck for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....you know...that explains a lot! i posted those in heren the pickup thread and when i came back to my desk i had like 3 messages all relating to where did i cop those new AM's? are they from NSW? Niketown?online?...

......now i see how the pic is very misleading.....my bad...
embarassed.gif

Jibby - i've seen that shirt somewhere before but it definitely wasn't in the blue or red colorway. it was somemulti-color rainbow mix, i remember it clearly cause i was thinking to myself "damn if only they would have put the OG colors!".....and now theyhave. probably pick up both eventually.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom