TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

^^^Yes mhettman has been part of the team for quite some time

I remeber him mostly by his all laser blue id's
Ah cool, i looked on the fam history list and couldn't see him. Got some nice I.D.s on that particular post.

saw these in Nike retro..supposed spring 2010. Pretty clean color combo IMO, but the patent
sick.gif

will Nike stop using patent leather on AMs.
smh.gif

i love my broncos even though they might suck this year, but those 95's are a no-go for me...

also, I always see loads of these on the UK bay, and I always just assumed they were all fakes, but now I'm curious. any UK folks know if this colorway ofBurst really released out there? they definitely have the "new" air bubble but seem to have different mesh than the one's that have released inthe US in the last year or two... swoosh looks a little too tiny too... probably fake, but it's a nice CW, figured I'd ask. thanks!

72035a74eecc4a95cd5ca8f2a5d739b074cb973.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by battleground03

^^^Yes mhettman has been part of the team for quite some time

I remeber him mostly by his all laser blue id's
Ah cool, i looked on the fam history list and couldn't see him. Got some nice I.D.s on that particular post.

..............Micah (mehttman) actually has been with AM Fam since day one, he added (ID) to the Fam name cuz he was heavily into ID's when they firstreleased the AM1's and had DOPE colorways. Some people that or OG's still didn't put there name on that list, which I need to revamp one of thesedays.

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i love my broncos even though they might suck this year, but those 95's are a no-go for me...

also, I always see loads of these on the UK bay, and I always just assumed they were all fakes, but now I'm curious. any UK folks know if this colorway of Burst really released out there? they definitely have the "new" air bubble but seem to have different mesh than the one's that have released in the US in the last year or two... swoosh looks a little too tiny too... probably fake, but it's a nice CW, figured I'd ask. thanks!

72035a74eecc4a95cd5ca8f2a5d739b074cb973.jpg
I *think* they are legit. A bunch of Bursts showed up at Footlockers in the EU while the US was left with crap colors like white/green,grey/concord/volt, and an all-white leather one
sick.gif

not my shoes. i had the chance to buy them but i didn't have the cash at the time. unreleased spiridon samples.

ejzfpv.jpg

2qusp5u.jpg

what up fam
yo jibby, those look nice! but that's cuz i am a sucker for RED sneakers but im waiting on those all red am90 x huarache x currents i saw pop up a whileback
embarassed.gif
i like 'em ( i hope they release)
i forgot who posted them a while back in the retro forum
for today...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

UKBased - Hope things are good in Brizzle. Been rocking Boz for a day now.

Those 95s look to be all synthetic suede/felt... whatever. But they're not leather right? If that's the case they are
pimp.gif

All good mate.
I'll be able to confirm materials once i've had an up close look, but they appear to be all synthetic suede/felt... whatever.

denverairforce - Those Bursts are 604041 042 Granite/University Blue-White, and i'm pretty sure the pairs popping up on the auction site are legit.

Slight word of warning on those red womens 90's. The toebox is a strange, almost hessian like material. Worth checking in hand before copping, i'd say.

^ good to know UK.
some recycled pics of what I wore yesterday..

and today..

if anyone knows where to get some of ^ these on the cheap, lmk. I've worn mine to death but really like them so wouldn't mind having another pair.

those spiridon samples are dope, nike should have dropped them...........seriously, the spiridons are one of the very few runners that doesn't bother mewith patent leather on the mudguard. it just works so well. thanks for the pics Kev

95 samples look alright.....if i can master the method.....patent leather will never be a problem again
devil.gif

Jibby - before i read that it was recycled....that first pic had me like "#@*?! snow already?!?!?!?!?!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Mheft definitely fam for a minute......pretty much only id's cause he's a size 14-15. I'm always sending him n kvn the super large sizes LOL
quoting myself only cause i don't even remember posting this yesterday/last night/this morning....whatever time it was.....
roll.gif
.......need to get this hangover out my system, 2 for 1 drinks on a tuesday night=
sick.gif
all day wednesday

those red 90s almost look like a late Valentines release?

James..those leather 009s look better on feet than I thought. Hmmmm...

Los..beautiful Escape 2s.

Jibby...dope Hufs. I wish I coulda got a pair when they hit the outlets..
mad.gif

Krazy88s...dope Atmos 1s.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

James..those leather 009s look better on feet than I thought. Hmmmm...
your telling me....i can't get this shoe off my foot now.....super comfy, and they look ALOT better, like you said, than i thought they would.

Just saw these on the other site. Women's colorway pencilled in for next Spring.

mvkw8h.jpg

Screw my big feet.

anyone know the style number for this shoe? i would love to be able to grab a few in a size 12.

Just saw these on the other site. Women's colorway pencilled in for next Spring.

Screw my big feet.

at least u have the very rare chance of finding a womens 12 to deal with..............no womens 13's or better for the 11.5 and up
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom