TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s ling - congrats on the AM2lights ! those are my GRAILS of all AM grails ... glto me finding a pair in sz 11-12 tho
frown.gif
if anyone ever sees a pair , in ANY colorway make sure to let me know !

thanks everyone for the comments on the Hot Red pics. sounds like JD would have had a sure fire hit had they used proper mesh.

tak - thanks for the props about the Flickr.

denver - my Safety Orange tag
3388119434_e968bfd918.jpg

Cris - love those iDs and the red tipped SB laces are a really nice touch.
Steve - LUSH AM2 Lights... how do they fit? true to size? new iDs looking nice on too.
phillip - clean iDs.
Justin -
roll.gif
. fresh lace swap onthose 90s. speaking of which, i don't suppose you have a spare pair of white 95 laces from that bunch you copped? i need them for my new pickup below. theones that came with them were uncleanable
frown.gif

final pics of my 99s - i've decided this is the cleanest i can get them now (they look better in the pics than in reality). still looking for a DS 9.5/10if anyone can help
wink.gif

3822205498_9d1350709d.jpg
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg

not sure if these are the OG laces, but they're ridiculously long
laugh.gif

3822210998_5422ef74b2.jpg
3822208066_501f0d6f89.jpg

new pickup, not sure of the exact colourway, but they're a mens release from '98.
3821422579_75a1aa2ea3.jpg
3821419035_1531764b4b.jpg

3821425361_1ce140f331.jpg
3821427939_8f50ed830c.jpg

sorry for the pic overload
tongue.gif

no AMs for me the last couple days. un-DS'd my NB574 Trails though from last year... really comfy
smile.gif

Wore these today to work. Shouts to the homie Steve...
2wnz1a9.jpg

Picked these up from the local shop, Select Footwear.
dq51s6.jpg

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by crisone

Haha........"corny", maybe to some, our "Team" is more like a "Fam" hence "Team" Am "Fam", we look out for each other....provide info, hook each other up, etc.

well if that's the case, i can dig it...

i just see all these "team blah blah blah"'s in everyone's sigs and it seems kinda cheesy to me... but i'm an old man i guess...
laugh.gif

............"old man", I doubt you're older than me.

Cris.

Hello FAM!

First i'd like to thank Mayhem for the great work on his IMs! Mad respect.
I see the team is still strong. Great to see you guys posting on the daily!

Little dream came true. Tripple up arrived the other day. Really my first big sneaker-love.

2evgb4z.jpg

r73v5c.jpg

25phmbl.jpg

Peace FAM!

Sorry to intrude , i was wondering if this is the right place to inquire about prices ??
I dont want to throw any wrenches in the mix but i have a few things that im iffy on price with.
Ive checked ebay/iss/napsize/fc etc etc but i feel here would be where the knowledge is.
Ive been diggin through some of my old stuff ..................... Whats up battleground ?? 416.....S_P

Thanks

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Wow, i got a pair on watch finishing tonight while i'll be in bed, if they go cheap.........
mad.gif
I was of course referring to the safaris.

You want prices on boxes filled with boxes?

Some crazy +%*# there, nice.

Thought people might like to see these also ............
Spiridons found a good home.

Got a few original AMP's i still have to get to.........
Thanks

Wow, i got a pair on watch finishing tonight while i'll be in bed, if they go cheap.........
mad.gif
I was of course referring to the safaris.

You want prices on boxes filled with boxes?

Some crazy +%*# there, nice.

Haha No No , a few things. I mean for example the pythons , i had no idea people paying $150 and such ........
Or $300 for Urawas.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Hello FAM!

First i'd like to thank Mayhem for the great work on his IMs! Mad respect.

I second that! Always nice to find a little surprise in my inbox
wink.gif

How you been btw, brother Oli!? Nice hattrick up there!
I need to hit you up soon to update you on eveything that's going on...and vice versa.

Mayhem,

Those 90s on the last page w/ the lace swap look REAL good

Modz,

Nice collection, you got a few shoes Id like to own myself...

Props to everyone else for the bringing heat as usual.

Loads of nice stuff in here (as always). Especially like gooeywooey's new 95's.
Regent Park, that's a lot of boxes there. Would love to see what's inside a few more of them. You got a collection post?

Me for the last couple of days:
2cdxzyo.jpg

FAM!

oli: great to see you, excellent triplets!
james: seemed like we kept missing each other last night, holler again if you are going out today
steve: sick 90s
regent park: sick spiridons...posting those non-runners are going to catch you flack
laugh.gif

3823309040_147fa1bb3e_o.jpg

Regent park why arent you my size
smh.gif

Oli - congrats on the triple up
pimp.gif
eek.gif
.. I'm ALWAYS tempted to pick up an extra pair of safaris

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Sorry to intrude , i was wondering if this is the right place to inquire about prices ??
I dont want to throw any wrenches in the mix but i have a few things that im iffy on price with.
Ive checked ebay/iss/napsize/fc etc etc but i feel here would be where the knowledge is.
Ive been diggin through some of my old stuff ..................... Whats up battleground ?? 416.....S_P
Nice collection, I know it's gotta be nice with all those red/black boxes. Probablly the best era for nike in those boxes. You looking tosell some of that stuff? I seen a few things I would buy. I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom