TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ID's were all auctioned on ebay from the overkill store in Berlin... They listed about 100 pairs including AM's, presto's etc... I think theauction finished a couple of Saturday's ago with some publicity stunt of televising the end of the auctions. I bid on the ultramarine / turbo pink pair ofAM1's but missed out. The shoes were ID's that the store had kept since the HOA ID options so i wouldn't get too excited about those optionsapperaing any time soon.

those id's are nice, to bad like size tweleve said, they won't be putting those options out again
frown.gif

cris - how long did it take you to get your jason markk? its taken almost a week to get here
frown.gif
guess the 2-3 day shipping didn't work.

these today, but with jeans for work, need the markk cleaner for these

^ Ummm, maybe about 3 days, I'm in Ca, and they're shipping from LA, so yeah, you should get it soon enough.

Dug these out for work today:

Cris.

I remember wanting to reprimand someone for posting Shox in here a long time ago
laugh.gif

Shox R4s > all other Shox imo but I never liked wearing them...back in HS a friend of mine thought they sounded like high heels -_-

^ Haha, I didn't like them at first as well, then got a pair as a gift, ran in them, and then I started to like them, I have a Silver/White pair as well.

Cris.

wow. those IDs are nice indeed. I'm with JDM in loving the 180 ultramarine 87 pair. but no use getting excited over something I won't be getting..
and brick, nice shots of NYC. the fisheye makes the last one pretty trippy

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Haha, I didn't like them at first as well, then got a pair as a gift, ran in them, and then I started to like them, I have a Silver/White pair as well.

Cris.
I still have this obsidian/carolina R4 colorway...a very solid "retro plus" colorway...too bad they are beat now
ohwell.gif

never really been into shox , except for the BB4s back when Vince used to wear em
ohwell.gif

jran - wattap ?! a shame you couldnt contribute to pg 1000 , we all know you wudvecome with the heat . unfortunate about those ID options ... the ultramarine colorway of the 87s are gorgeous

vc21 -- nice pics a couple pages back.

airjordanjack -- those 98s are
pimp.gif

cris -- nice r4s, I've never had a pair. How are they, comfort-wise?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Just got these in today. Will they hold up if I wear them??
I have the women's pair, unfortunately they are beat, but if you don't do a marathon, and just do it for the movies and the mall andstuff, you should be good. Great pick-up BTW, still looking for a pair in any color.

^ Chris, I know I said this to you a million times, but I just looked at my Humara's yesterday, I'll show you 3 pairs and lmk if you're interested.

Cris.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Thanks for the comments everyone. I plan on un-DSing them tonight or tomorrow. I have to thank gooey_wooey for the info on where to buy them. Napsize has a size 9 pair btw.

nice pickup
pimp.gif

last time i tried ordering that same pair from napsize, they refunded my payment and said they were out of stock
frown.gif

^^ that sucks bigred..........i hate when that happens, im getting rid of some shoes 10.5-11 people, hit me up if you want any details......
nerd.gif

sup fam!..............breaking from moving
tongue.gif

hopefully ur right V....maybe nike will do it for another "celebration"? maybe a 2011 "10 year"celebration for ID?
nerd.gif

.....TAF better be here.....closing in on page 4,000
laugh.gif

....and i'll be hunting ebay as long as there's computers in the world
grin.gif

Jack - do u think u can snap a bright side shot of the 98's? i wanna try n BS PS some "dream colorways"
laugh.gif

Brick - you're the
devil.gif
.....dope pics btw, checked out ur blog...havana ny is the TRUTH! might hit that place tonight or tomorrow.....it's been awhile.
Brian -
roll.gif
@ ur sig
James - nice selection

The Sport Red 95s dropped last week but with all of the stuff going on with the 1000th page and stuff i thought i'd hold off posting these

06b155ec551134669db92a666a5b7a2c5450c1a.pjpg

Sport Red v Chilli

d26258aef35a21f939e6c98c1b5d17613d7d3b8.pjpg

Excuse the dirt on my chillis i was wearing them that day

Also i scooped a pair of these, womens but i was feeling them

f75351dce469559e1a393875611a32d196459f0.pjpg

^^^yea that's good, just wanted something to toy around in PS with. thanks!!

sport red 95's looking good, those releasing stateside right? if so, glad i missed out on the chili's lol

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ wow. those went for a lot. and I always crack up when I see that sellers name..

pretty cheap if you ask me, there was a size 10.5 pair that sold for like $600 a week or two ago

^ really? I had no idea that something in that shape would go for so much. but what do I know? guess they got a good deal then!

^ yea i think these were in just about the same condition as the other ones that went for 600.
feel sorry for the dude who dropped the $600 tho
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom