TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
soz modz, i was at work all day. just got back from dinner.

i got my pair from RMK store, haven't checked it yet. they're being shipped from HK so shipping is cheap. much cheaper than from USA. yes, tak... iwoke up this morning and US10s were available again. no second thoughts, whipped out my paypal and paid pronto!
laugh.gif
will only get shipped out on the 7th ofjuly, but that means it'll get to me on the 9th...

royal blues (US7, US7.5, US8, US8.5, US10, US10.5 still):
http://www.rmkstore.com/w...air-max-1-qs-white-blue/

white/red (US7.5, US8.5, US9.5, US10, US10.5, US11):
http://www.rmkstore.com/w...-air-max-1-qs-white-red/

also saw these at my local store today:
3668714202_6c7bfe1e5b.jpg

3667907049_871eae5f86.jpg

3668714700_f7efab9f7d.jpg

3668714928_8525c7c62e.jpg

maxims are OK; safaris are all crap. OK, maybe yellow safaris are decent...

P.S - last quick edit, i remember reading somewhere on the overkill blog that they're only getting about 20ish pairs of the retro basics... i think thereare more maxims about. drop date is 1st july for our EU fam out there(!).

^ Those red Safari's would look nice if they took out the print and left it solid, red stealth steeeeeeeeeez.

Cris.

^ Kev...only if I knew, I would've scooped the red pair up and they could've been shipped with the Vans, all goooooooooood.

Cris.

What up Fam,,

Nice stuff the last few pages. I remember seeing a pic of some all grey AM87s a few pages back, any info?

Today to run some errands.

Later, Jerrod

Originally Posted by tak

Random79- Ahh' really feeling those Stealth Blue 90's!
yea thats a sick shoe, pretty pissed i passed up on a pair like 2 years ago...i just need the blue pair of the re-re-retro am1's, trying todecide if i should pull the trigger @RMK?
mayhem - will any of your stores up in NY be getting them? because if so i need you to grab me a pair.....or does anyone know if any places in the DC area willbe?
can't get enough of this shoe, been rocking um all weekend

ahh' X2 drury's! Need to put those on the top of my list, WTH was I thinking when I sold my pair? (•.•) Justin, Will ship your package tomorrow aspromised. I just might send you that extra pair of something else in return for something I NEED on this page.

IF ANYONE COULD GET ME A UK SIZE 10 IN THIS YEAR AIR MAX 1 (RED) I WILL GET HOLD OF ANY JD/EURO EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU,PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED
smile.gif

Those white/royal blue AM1's are dope! Too bad I can't get any new shoes yet... I need to sell a lot of my shoes soon, and fast... Need to save up fora new car!

S Dubl: You get my PM about the R4i?

dunks206 i pmed you if you don't mind...

-sigh- rmkstore is out of my size on the royal blue qs AM1
no love for the sz 11s
my hunt continues

What's up FAM!!!

I should have grabbed the red AM1's off of that RMK site when they still had size 12's.....DAMN!
Oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Busted out some Busts I haven't worn in a while to go out on a boat today...

Man, I wish I had scooped up a few pairs of these when they released. I could wear em every day.

smh.gif
smh.gif
not stayin devoted to this thread
indifferent.gif
dope stuff everyone, nice bursts, look navy and red
nerd.gif
man bein a size 12
frown.gif
missed out at rmk
frown.gif

jwdanklefs:
laugh.gif
Boat wasn't quite that big, and sure as hell wasn't mine. A friendwith a boat........... is much better than your own boat. The motor actually started cutting in and out so we had to come in early. Sucked, but at leastI'm not the one with the repair bill.
(B.O.A.T.= Bring Out Another Thousand)

What's that picture from, a movie or video or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom