TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a pair of those on ebay as well...look pretty nice from pics.

Ive heard that quality on these new am1s isnt so great.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I just saw a pair of those on ebay as well...look pretty nice from pics.

Ive heard that quality on these new am1s isnt so great.
they are decent, just sold my pair, the mesh and the feel of the shoe is really tough, i guess you'd have to break them in to really see but igot rid of my pair after the 2nd time wearing them, nothing like the quality of the HOA's r3k4hsttub, and thanks buddy, im getting there
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Great stuff guys, love the BW IDs up there, i'd like to see thos 87s om person too. Lunars today for the granprix,dusty, too dusty for nice sneaks.

battleground i really like those ID's man! sick!
put these on for a lazy sunday, time to do a bunch of nothing!
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

thanks mayhem; anyone got a pair? are these similar to the HOA am1s?
I have a pair, good for everyday wear.( how many of us wear the same shoe everyday?) Mesh is stiff and NO comparison to the HOA AM1's.

neukicks wrote:
they are decent, just sold my pair, the mesh and the feel of the shoe is really tough, i guess you'd have to break them in to really see but i got rid of my pair after the 2nd time wearing them, nothing like the quality of the HOA's r3k4hsttub, and thanks buddy, im getting there
smile.gif
tongue.gif

did u sell it on the bay?

Originally Posted by likuidmental

neukicks wrote:
they are decent, just sold my pair, the mesh and the feel of the shoe is really tough, i guess you'd have to break them in to really see but i got rid of my pair after the 2nd time wearing them, nothing like the quality of the HOA's r3k4hsttub, and thanks buddy, im getting there
smile.gif
tongue.gif
did u sell it on the bay?

yea man, dirt cheap, you win?

tak, thanks for the info buddy. that in itself makes me change my mind about getting them. i don't really like the "new" hard mesh...

a lotta nice lights in recent days... and nice neons, up top
laugh.gif

i dont even want to post my picture of these after that one cris^^sick, broke these out the box to go chill after some paintball today

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Tight +%*# on the last few pages. Fam is going strong. Mike, that TAF thingy is too damn cute bruv!

today:
2mowp5i.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

playing outside today...
glasses.gif

3396253327_99cfbbcb3a_o.jpg

pimp.gif
.. can't wait to wear these again, so comfy. Weather is getting nicer, should be breakin out the AMs again! Woohoo

ps - brick I sent you a PM
nerd.gif
LMK.

Originally Posted by crisone

What's gooood Am Famers.........

Vio's for today:
WOW!!!!!!!!

Cris - Why are you selling some of your essential AMs my dude? You have double of all that stuff???

^ Sellin' for a close homie that needs money for his Wedding....Urawa's, Vio's, Python's....size 9....get at me Am Famers.

Cris.

Modz and his Structures
laugh.gif
comfy shoe. Don't worry Modz...no hate, I just see that you like the Structures, nothing wrong with that.

Dope AMs everyone...

almost time for me to start busting mine out.

anyone that has Skylines (Brick, this is mainly aimed towards you
laugh.gif
)have any issues with em? Paint chipping, squeaking etc....? And the Max orange pair,what materials are on the upper? I like the Sunburst colorway, but I dont really like the materials used.

Im really thinking about getting a pair. Any good deals on the Max orange pair out there?

Modz and his Structures
laugh.gif
comfy shoe. Don't worry Modz...no hate, I just see that you like the Structures, nothing wrong with that.

Dope AMs everyone...

almost time for me to start busting mine out.

laugh.gif
)have any issues with em? Paint chipping, squeaking etc....? And the Max orange pair, what materials are on the upper? I like the Sunburst colorway, but I dont really like the materials used.

Im really thinking about getting a pair. Any good deals on the Max orange pair out there?
laugh.gif
I have become the biggest proponent of the skylines inthe FAM I see...
SDubl, to be honest, I love these things. The sunburst pair are my daily gym kicks for lifting and eliptical...no chips, squeeks, or annoyances.
I just doubled up on another Infrared pair because they are cheap, available, and way better than anything else out there right now (crispy mesh
sick.gif
).
This is the first time I have ever bought two pairs of the exact shoe....and I'm contemplating a third.
glasses.gif

3398571566_b6d0f7ce22.jpg

3397760635_a5d24cb0e2.jpg

am1s to work today; am180s out for dinner.

btw; there's going to be a new store opening in KL on wednesday; apparently they have a small run of atmos am1s for sale; hopefully at retail...
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
)have any issues with em? Paint chipping, squeaking etc....? And the Max orange pair, what materials are on the upper? I like the Sunburst colorway, but I dont really like the materials used.

def get a pair, im with brick on this, i got 3 pairs of the "infra" pairs, and a pair of the sunburst colorway, super comfy, superlightweight shoe. get a pair man, you wont regret it. no cracking aqueaking none of that with mine, and i've worn them 20+ times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom