TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy....to make it official, you got my approval......I'm from the Bay Area as well, SSF that is.

Dope OG Huarache Light AM1 ID's............heehee.

Cris.

very nice hothobo! all you folks out in cali man.....making me jealous, im trying to get out there
nerd.gif
maaaybe this year

Thanks guys.

Cris - Funny thing about those AM Hua Inspired IDs: I didn't actually make those. I remember after they stopped the first wave of options on NikeID for AM87s (suede and mesh - btw Nike bring that back please) I was all bummed out that I couldn't bite your design, cuz I was really diggin them. Randomly someguy had a DS pair of the IDs that I now have, on ebay and in my size, and I had to immediately swipe them up. For the record, you have the better pair, as theblack swoosh is a bit more stealth.

team AM...i was wondering if these are legit. im not an expert in identifying fake am95s much.
83f5_12.JPG

i just wanna make sure...kus they ended on the auction site for 120 shipped.
or maybe the price was too good to be true
eyes.gif

theres been a lot of dope AM's back there esp those comets. tailwinds back there are nice. i picked up the red pair for 47 bucks
smokin.gif

What's up fam? Very nice post the past few pages.

Justin - the comet inspired AM95 samples have patent on them?!?! Are there additional pics
smh.gif

Randy - welcome...officially and nice kicks
laugh.gif
btw, I'm not too far away in SJ

someone in the thread in the retro forum said a nike rep came to their store and they have patent leather on the toe.....could be ducktales, who knows....but iwouldn't put it past nike to ruin them.

Purple Sneaks - They are legit
Hotthobo - Love the leather BW's & Obsidian 95's... there's a pair for sale on eBay right now, but the asking price is too high (IMO)
... and the Stussy LE's make my head spin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

team AM...i was wondering if these are legit. im not an expert in identifying fake am95s much.
83f5_12.JPG

eyes.gif

theres been a lot of dope AM's back there esp those comets. tailwinds back there are nice. i picked up the red pair for 47 bucks
smokin.gif
Yes, they are legit. I have the same pair. Looks like those are still DS...
devil.gif

Air Max 95 SL...I think the colors are Metallic Silver and Atom Red.

Welcome Randy ! nice rotation you've got there.. even the non maxes you snuck in
laugh.gif
the C1 IDs are always nice.

Re the China 90s, They were the last pair at my local Nike in Austrlia. Paid $78 aud, which is about $45/50 u.s.

The mesh is not as soft as say the 08 infra drop, but much softer than the vivid blues. The mesh has a nice gold base which shines through.

I think they were an Asia only drop.

I held off on them for months but they always caught my eye, when i tried the last pair in the store on and felt how comfy they were i couldn't sayno!

thanks for the info mod

saw these on ndc, someone please tell me these aren't the "US version".....tell me it isn't true
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

83f5_12.JPG

eyes.gif

smokin.gif
Yes, they are legit. I have the same pair. Looks like those are still DS...
devil.gif

Air Max 95 SL...I think the colors are Metallic Silver and Atom Red.
thanks for the info guys. yeah theyre still DS

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the info mod

saw these on ndc, someone please tell me these aren't the "US version".....tell me it isn't true
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

I'm hoping that is just a sample pic. You know how NDC pics tend to depict samples...

Sup Fam! Just got back from snowboarding in Utah so I need to go back a few pages and catch up.

No air max's until today
3326378069_5e742dbc87.jpg

3326377643_d877509b4f.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Lex - nice pickups. I'm on Lenten hiatus but I need all those pairs....LOL. That second Pegasus with red; is that EU only? I haven't seen those State-side yet.
SUP FAM!!! How is everyone?? No new AMs for me, NSW has been taking
all my money lately! Welcome to all the NEW fam members....I see you guys
are still holding it down. Lots of good stuff over the last few pages
smokin.gif

Alex- Hi! DOPE STUFF!! Are some of those freebies? If so, gotta love it!
pimp.gif

Ron- those 89 Pegs might be hitting NTC/accounts soon....they're @ NTLA

Those HUAs are nice...I'm trying to stay away from kicks I don't reallyyyy want.

C!!! Welcome back! Looks amazingggggggggg........hope u had a great time!

Til next time.....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

any big footers got some pics of the pegasus' on their feet? i'm torn on those and still haven't seen them in any stores.

I'll try and take some pics the next time I throw them on. It's been raining non-stop here
tired.gif

That pic of the Tailwind '92s has to be another NDC mistake. My local spot has the pair with the purple and black inverted from the pic above.

cool, i was hoping it was a mistake. i was debating whether i should pull the trigger from ndc or just wait for them to pop up.

i'd rather deal with rain than snow, nothing but dirty mush outside in nyc.

have a goodnight fam!

just wait on em Justin, i saw a butt load of the womens colorway at the vegas outlet, patience friend....

how much do those huarache bursts retail for? i might have to get both..

argh, those black/white AM1s make me really really really regret not iDing my reverse concord XIs when i already had the idea ready.

the plan was to do a white patent mudguard, white midsole, black buffalo quarter, black mesh toebox.. infrared lace/swoosh/outsole. oh well, too late now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom