TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the reaction with the fam or whoever....I think these are nice!!! Look lightweight as heck !!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sherlock - those will be had!

You guys see this!?

339pz84.jpg
they remind me of the old step aeroribics shoes nike was making when reebok held that market back in the 90s.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I don't really follow new release air maxes much, but these will be my first new AM purchase in years...

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2009/01/03/nike-air-max-90-perforated-black-white-neo-turquoise/http://www.kixandthecity....lack-white-neo-turquoise/

2moxwnb.jpg
i saw a pair of dunk low with the whole upper made of this material and it's actually not bad at all. perforated suede and it's very soft,made me think about getting these 90s for sure.

hameed - i know u will
wink.gif

those structure mids are odd as hell, something we'll be seeing on clearance i bet you...and is that a clear sole on the side?...whoa

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

I don't know about the reaction with the fam or whoever....I think these are nice!!! Look lightweight as heck !!!
I kinda like them too. Weird, but they look kinda slick.

Those mids strike me as odd, and as a surprise...but I dont hate em...Id like to maybe see another angle or two but they seem interesting.

nice ben drurys and sick burst brickSB!

I need to get around to posting my AM collection, already have crisone's approval...

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

nice ben drurys and sick burst brickSB!

I need to get around to posting my AM collection, already have crisone's approval...
I wonder what other air maxes you have. Seems like you have a lot of air maxes others dream about (urawas, atmos, stashes [I think] ).

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wonder if the toe wrinkles on these too - lol!
sup guys, i picked up these shoe inserts from footlocker a while ago and decided to put them in my structures after reading flints comment. hereare the results...

before, see the wrinkle in the toebox

ry%3D400

after
smile.gif

ry%3D400

product

ry%3D400

pretty pricey @ $10 but if you can catch a f&f sale or employee appreciation sale they should be worth it for those with shoes with leather toeboxes ieviotechs, atmos, etc... if you care that is
grin.gif

esco: you get in for the couch alone...and the burnt wall outlet
glasses.gif

steal #2 of the week...
pickup for my wife: ds am90 footpatrol one time only pack ($51 shipped!)
3174947215_9d9d31bc98.jpg

3175781508_dfc83d212b.jpg

3175781452_4e84786825.jpg

Do you guys have any info on these? Just dug them out of the closet tonight to throw on to head to the gym. I think I remember picking them up like 4 yearsago. Thanks.

2rgjpfl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom