TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to these today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

07325506fdc9753c86d6bd84508826a8c7c595c.jpg

292355156557c37a55ac897169e12d73bfee839.jpg

95415768c75a8c6060e0c67ca3f7041577e2b7a.jpg

I'm done with pick-ups for the year. A few final shots of all the Air Max Pluses together:
7363589a63bbc8cc580384256475dd9ef7811e7.jpg

476356b3682bc5eb58f189a2621527bdfbc963f.jpg

Sup,

Yes those are ID's but i didn't make myself i just happen to come across those and i got them.

Peace

SUP FAM.....hope everyone has a GREAT thanksgiving! with the way
the economy is now, i'm sure we ALL have a lot to be thankful for!!

WOW jake....that infared 90 painting is awesome!! great job!!

Cris- dope powerall AM1s....i would have scooped them up!!

Oli- nice royals! and are those teal AM1s a few pages back??
dope! i missed out on those so many times for like $50 or less
grin.gif

new pickups!!

teal AM lights

and the DW90s to go with the 1s

Originally Posted by crisone

Rocked these last night for Wedding Rehearsals, damn it's gonna be a busy weekend.........
Tell me about it, i got 20 hours left as a single man, getting married tomorrow, on a happier note i scored asportswear windrunner today!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by crisone

Rocked these last night for Wedding Rehearsals, damn it's gonna be a busy weekend.........
Tell me about it, i got 20 hours left as a single man, getting married tomorrow, on a happier note i scored a sportswear windrunner today!
happy.gif
are you cats serious? i get married on saturday!

hey all..

i was just about to pick up my first pair of triaxes today, but i just can't seem to get over the (very) pliable, thin toebox area. i'm a us10.5 andthey crease like hell when i wear a 10.5; i've sized down to a 10 which fits very snugly on the sides, but crumpled toebox is still there. and there is noway i can fit in a 9.5; anyone have a solution for me? i really like them!
frown.gif

^^ i dont own a pair, but what about toe box decreasers, they sell them at footlocker and stuff, shoudln't that help the shoe??

^^ agreed, all of the major retailers carry toe box de-creasers or force fields. Either should do the trick, but they do make for a tighter fit. I suppose youcould also wear thicker socks or double up. I take the half size down approach and the creasing does not bother me.

brian - your AM Plus line-up is
pimp.gif

btw, congrats to you cats getting married this week.

thanks for the quick input, lads!

unfortunately, decreasers are not readily available in stores across southeast asia. i might think about getting one online or something (or make once since iremember seeing a guide somewhere). i'm guessing that the toebox creasing on structures affects many people? maybe i should wait it out for them to go onsale first :tongue: retail here is $110; so i'm really tempted to get a pair. but of course they also look pretty damn good in person!

r3, I would not worry about the toeboxes.

I guess I'm in a tiny minority--I really don't mind the thin toebox.

Here is a tip: if you ever wash your structures and keep the toes stuffed with socks for a night or two (so that the shape is kept when it dries) the toeboxwon't crease as much. After washing my teal structures, my right shoe hardly creases anymore. The left still has a little bit of the typical crease on thestructure retros (that long, diagonally vertical crease across the top).

avn, thanks for the props
pimp.gif

Congrats to you fellas getting hitched. Wifey is getting her rock very soon.

Be thankful for the beautiful women in your lives that you love and love you back.

Fam and friends on that same tip.

And I'm thankful for having a job at a very tough time overall and in my particular industry.

Happy Thankgiving y'all.

R3: haven't tried it myself yet but, what briannnnn said.

congrats to the fellas that are getting married! (that could sound kinda gay reading it out loud but you get the point).

R3 - I'm not sure if Triaxes really crease, they just bend a little bit, because of the material they use, it's either mesh or ripstop, and itdoesn't really bother me. I wear a US 10.5 and I got my exact size. But that's me... I love my Structures Super Comfortable...

Speaking of Structures, I think I'm gonna wear these today,,
11/27/08 (recycled pic)

Happy Thanksgiving Fam!!!
God Bless Everybody!!!
PEACE!!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Congrats to you fellas getting hitched. Wifey is getting her rock very soon.

Be thankful for the beautiful women in your lives that you love and love you back.

Fam and friends on that same tip.

And I'm thankful for having a job at a very tough time overall and in my particular industry.

Happy Thankgiving y'all.

Was going to write something similar to this.. but you summed it all up quite nicely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Happy Thanksgiving to the US Fam !

Originally Posted by briannnnn

r3, I would not worry about the toeboxes.

I guess I'm in a tiny minority--I really don't mind the thin toebox.

Here is a tip: if you ever wash your structures and keep the toes stuffed with socks for a night or two (so that the shape is kept when it dries) the toebox won't crease as much. After washing my teal structures, my right shoe hardly creases anymore. The left still has a little bit of the typical crease on the structure retros (that long, diagonally vertical crease across the top).

avn, thanks for the props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

thanks for the quick input, lads!

unfortunately, decreasers are not readily available in stores across southeast asia. i might think about getting one online or something (or make once since i remember seeing a guide somewhere). i'm guessing that the toebox creasing on structures affects many people? maybe i should wait it out for them to go on sale first :tongue: retail here is $110; so i'm really tempted to get a pair. but of course they also look pretty damn good in person!

....yea decreasers do help a lot with these shoes, i would know first hand, i'll try to dig up my structures for you guys to see...

word decreasers help a bunch...

i remember someone saying in the original infrared and blue toe structure thread that if you leave a little piece of the stuffing in the front little pointedarea that the crease will go away idk might wanna try it out or make your own decreaser if you can't find any

hey fam

very busy times for me lately. just no time to post or take pictures

just stopping by to wish ALL THE BEST to the groom's in the fam. i hope you guys will have a great day and a lot of fun.

and ??? are you wearing sneakers or something more classic ?

no seriously all the best

also cheers to the rest of the fam and thanks for posting all these nice shoes. lovely to watch. i'll contribute again very soon

cheers fam

happy turkey day to the air max family

and congrats and good luck to so many of you that are getting married this weekend!

R3 - Just a comparison, I have pics of the before and after of the structures with and without the toe box de-creasers. I guess it helps a little bit with thetoe box de-creasers, it just feels a little bit tight and uncomfortable, maybe I'll just wear it without the force fields... just me. Good Luck! Hope thishelps. PEACE!!!

Before:

After:

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

hey fam

just stopping by to wish ALL THE BEST to the groom's in the fam. i hope you guys will have a great day and a lot of fun.

and ??? are you wearing sneakers or something more classic ?

no seriously all the best

cheers fam
Thanks dude that's really nice of you.

I'm wearin shoes unfortunately, Hush Puppies no less, dunno what Chris is wearing. Ones i suspect...
happy.gif

question for the AM FAM. Do yous all notice an increase in popularity for max runners? Not from yous all who are obviously dedicated to Air Max runners, butmaybe from others who liked forces, dunks, jordans, or Sbs but are now concentrating their attention towards max runners? Not that there is anything wrong withit but it seems max runners are quite popular right now. Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom