TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaye - Man! How do u always find these STEALS!!!
T21D - your avatar
laugh.gif

Sup Fam! One more page to go!...
eek.gif

Lot's of nice stuff the last two pages! (AM1 ID's, Crepes, Mowabb 95's!, Daaznfella's Collection- nice stuff bro, Ben Drury's (still need apair too!)

Kapepper - Thanks for the scans again! i'm right clicking myself into quite a collection of scans from NT'ers
laugh.gif

couldn't post any pics over the weekend, my home PC is on it's deathbed, so here's what i was up to:

Reppin' the Fam

and pregaming at home with my favorite cerveza...pic's a lil blurry cause i was a lil
smokin.gif
and trying to finish off Stella number 3
devil.gif
(some other maxes in the background)
these are a new pickup BTW....didn't cost me as much as i thought they would have, but they are in very decent condition ($230 shipped worn "5times"
eyes.gif
more like 15 times
laugh.gif
)

AM1 IDs

good stuff Jae! Isnt that the best fit? Love that shirt PROPS again to Kuya Cris!

daazz....you got my vote aswell

I Love...post ur stuff again and tell us why u want it

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Hello AM Fam,

I'm interested in joining team AM Fam. The reason being is that I have love for Nike Runners. It may not be as huge as many of y'all over here, but it's better than nothing. My first pair, I mean pairs, of AM's were a bunch of AM Pluses and Air Bursts I won as a group (a few of you remember that auction). I originally planned to keep the AF1's and sell the rest. I did sell the AM Pluses (regret selling the orange ones
frown.gif
), but I grew fond of the bursts and kept them. My favorite AM's are Neon AM95's, Infrared AM90's (I hate the hype on these
sick.gif
), Pool AM95's (finding a pair in size 12.5-13.5 is a $@+$+), several AM1's, Orange AM Pluses, and a good grip of Nike runners from the 90's. This thread has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about Air Maxes and Nike Runners. Now on to the pics (recycled pics galore)...

dsc01307mediumqx8.jpg

'99 White/Grey AM95's
pimp.gif
(the auction stated that this belonged to a celeb, but when I asked the seller, he didn't reveal any info about the said "celebrity")

dsc01259mediumaw6.jpg

'97 Slate AM95's
pimp.gif

dsc01107mediumzq3.jpg

'98 (or '99?) AM Plus
pimp.gif
(sold them)

dsc01109mediumrf5.jpg

'98 White/Grey/Red Air Bursts
pimp.gif

dsc01108mediumit0.jpg

'98 AM Plus
pimp.gif
(I wish I didn't sell these
frown.gif
)

AF1
nerd.gif

I thought I had given my vote of approval, but I'll give it to ya again (don't take this out of context
laugh.gif
).

The grey/blue Air Max Pluses are from 1999, I think.

It's a good start. Keep going after what you like.

I would've recommended going after some 1999 AM95s, but given how fragile the midsoles on some pairs have been, it might be better not to take that risk...

Mayhem, you live along the 7 line? And Stella is a beer I should try again...only had it once but I liked it.

Mayhem - Justin, I like those Viotechs, I still need one for myself.
MicMorales - Pareng Mic! 'Musta na? How's the weather in Amsterdam?

daaznfella - Nice Collection!!! You got my vote!
I Love AF1 - You got My vote too!!!
Welcome to the Family!!!!

Thanks Mic, and yea.....the shirt is serious. i already had a couple people questioning where to get one thinking itwas either a nike, supreme or sneaktip shirt. i told them they had to put in to get put on.
laugh.gif
i just need a pair of atmos safari's to go with the other shirt. MajorProps to Cris for real! can't wait to see another round!

any fam that has any other colorways of the shirt, could yall post them up?!! page 500 is right there!

Brian - Yea bro, i've always been on the 7 since i moved from madhattan. i used to live in LIC but it got wayyy toosoho for me
frown.gif
so i'm in flushing now
grin.gif
. i used to be strictly corona's and heiny's but someone introduced me toStella and i've never looked back.
smile.gif

Edge - i love them, there is something about that lil' swoosh in the front that makes the entire shoe!

which also makes me ask the Fam to shed some light on this.....
nerd.gif
....i've noticed quite a few pairs ofAM1's have that lil swoosh in the front and most don't. what's the story behind that? i asked the same question a while ago in another thread andnever got any information.

man, everytime i see dave whites, crepes, and kr's i get chills. only am's that i want badly that i dont think i could ever get now.

mayhemgatz - you got two of my fav air maxes of all time in the photo, '03 (i think) lime 90s and atmos 87s

kapepper - I actually had a pair of the first stabs(white/red/blue) which I got off ebay for pretty cheap a couple years ago. I don't know why I thought they'd hold up, but I soon found out as themidsole cracked that they wouldn't, I'll look for a pic.

daaznfella - loving the teal am 87s, I've been looking for those for a decent price for ages, i think i'll just have to keep waiting and cough it up.

past few opium 180s and huf 90s...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Jaye - Man! How do u always find these STEALS!!!
T21D - your avatar
laugh.gif
lol always? i only posted this one up

and i need to step up my lighting game

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

any fam that has any other colorways of the shirt, could yall post them up?!! page 500 is right there!
the other c/w... Big ups to Crisone. recycled pic.
4sl47c.jpg

i need to get my collection post up, so i can become a fam member, crisone make some more of those shirts homie!
pimp.gif

Justin, I envy you for having those shirts, I need some too.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
(My size are alreadygone, I think Cris only has big sizes left.
frown.gif
frown.gif
)
Modzzilla - Lucky! Where did you get those?
Carlo - We still have a house in Las Pinas, I'll let u know when, Thanks Pare!

how do i know if i am in? lol

and how are htose 360x90s fake? just would like to know for my personal knowledge

If they are they're the best fake ive come accross, guy was selling them on ebay, met up offline and offered him nextto nothing, he accepted. They were pretty dirty when i got them but they're all cleaned up now.

Spent a lot of time before meeting having a good look at originals and i cant tell the difference, so i'm satisfied with they're authenticity.

If you have a pair cincybats22 then post some close ups of them for comparison and/or state your reason for blurting that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom