TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

and back at the house :

am95blacksafetyorangewhwd5.jpg

luckily i have a second pair which will hopefully last longer than these. but i guess you'll never know with 1998 stuff

mad.gif
... at least you doubled up on 'em. so %$@$*@# great!... evencracked.
for the evening
29dcnci.jpg

cant believe I passed on those AM2s for 50euros...a few years back...

Jr...whats the word on the JD mesa 90s? May release?

The Am95s on NDC are probably going to be the same ones that came out at JDSports. NDC is probably reusing an old pic. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Nice safety oranges and AM2 Lights on this page. Rafjays, nice assortment of kicks.

French Blue AM+'s tomorrow for me...

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Damn Tibor, that sucks! Good thing you got another pair though (hope that one holds up
wink.gif
)
Rafsjays, nice rotation!

Wore these today (Recycled picture).
They look way more beat now, midsole starting to crack
grin.gif

Haven't seen a pair pop up in a while, anyone know what these are going for these days?

i remember seeing a pair going for 160 shipped a couple months back in sz 8.5

homegrowns??
nerd.gif
i'll gladly take a pair for that price! i'veseen $300+ as of late. i just need a 7.5/8!
i've gotten a few of my AM wants aside from the obvious (sig check), but i need homegrowns to
finish!

sup raf.....hope school is going well. dope rotation you have there!

VERY nice oli!

that sux tibor...i was going to look into purchasing those, how many wears before it got to that point?
the sole started to peel off the shoe. Luckly it didnt crumble. Im gonna have it fixed soon..

hey, how can one fix this? the sole on one of my shoes is starting to peel off the air bubble. any suggestion??

hey, how can one fix this? the sole on one of my shoes is starting to peel off the air bubble. any suggestion??

Sadly, I don't think there's a way to fix those.
frown.gif
Time to retire 'em.

Not a part of the fam, but figured I would share some new additions.

Wow at those Safetys!!

Not hoping that happens to these beauties... 3M's were $20 (one shoe has "swollen bubbles though") - Desert Reds were $140

2s94pol.jpg

And got these for cheap, so why not? $50

w814dl.jpg

Thanks Laune, schools well.....
ohwell.gif

Work again today so no maxes
frown.gif

cincy, nice 360s I def. need to check those out!

I'm trying to step my Air Max game up. I have yet to post here, but my AM90 iDs just came in today

2243634d12b2aa9bf453aa752a435e2b2b4d1fd5.jpg

hi fam ...

brilliant am2 light oli!

laune: it was only the second time i had them on ... so i can not really say that i used them extensively

very nice desert reds cincybcats22. we don't see these very often. what a great red tone
if you get the chance one day or the other can you take a daylight picture? thanks

99 grey mesh am1 for my afternoon

broken glass everywhere ...
am1mgreywhiteneugreymsimm0.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

Jr...whats the word on the JD mesa 90s? May release?
JD told me 21st April. Seeing how they haven't dropped i have no idea. I'll give em a shout over the wkend and let you know.

neon am95 = legit ... check my reply in your thread

AJFlint13: i like the clean white/red combo. but i'm not a fan of contrast stitching. but it's a nice summer colorway, no doubt

jr: thanks for the update. anyway why are you guys calling these mesa? White/Sunburst-Dark Electric Black ... i'm getting confused by all these nicknamesaround

silversurfer5400: Because the colorway on the '02 Womens version is White/Mesa Orange-Varsity Blue-Neutral Grey.Here's a pic of the box tag from the '02s:

2j3ptz7.jpg

Hope that helps!

I'm gonna cosign with silversurfer's legit check; those am95s are authentic. I have the same ones and everything checks out okay.

I posted this before but I see no harm in putting this link here again:

Nike Air Max 95 Retro Classics!

A comparison between AM95 neons from 2002 and 2004.

The Air Max Plus today...feels good that I have a better and more wearable pair of these. Okay, I should shut up now:

a2335f1c66f1c74454818268601a5eb035cc486.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

homegrowns??
nerd.gif
i'll gladly take a pair for that price! i've seen $300+ as of late. i just need a 7.5/8!
i've gotten a few of my AM wants aside from the obvious (sig check), but i need homegrowns to
finish!

sup raf.....hope school is going well. dope rotation you have there!

VERY nice oli!

that sux tibor...i was going to look into purchasing those, how many wears before it got to that point?

yup.. homegrowns, i passed on them too
tired.gif
smh.gif
right when i ran out of money
mad.gif

silversurfer5400, nice am1's. theyre lookin real clean man. gotta love am1's with the swoosh on the toebox
smile.gif

thanks for the clarification Tibor..I havent seen any colorways yet so alot of folks
here in Holland are referring to them as JD mesas...

Jr...thanks! I hope I can snatch a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom