TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure team am fam would know this better than any other group on this forum ...
wink.gif

050248.jpg

what's the smallest size they made these in?

thanks in advance
smile.gif

I'd say us7 (mens).. could be wrong though.

Tibor, 'waste of time' was my first thought after the program ended... No real/good knowledge. No good researching..

Seb, loving the spruces. Can't wait for my pair to fiinnnaaallllyyy arrive.

Originally Posted by cs02132

i have a question, i just picked up some vnds/nds og chilis and i was looking at the air bubbles and there was some black like thick dust stuff in there on one of the shoes (i think its dirt but im not sure) and on the other one it looked like it was cracked inside the air bubble, so now im wondering if these are wearable? theres like dirt in each air bubble

any help?

i wore them today and the air bubbles are now starting to separate, any way to fix this? i think im gona bring them to a shoe repair store to get them glued

If they could be fixed, I don't think the comfort will be the same. Judging by your description, it sounds like the bubble has partially deflated inside.

But I think the best thing to do is retire them. Some 1999 AM95s have suffered from midsole deterioration so an OG from 1995 is probably not going to fare anybetter.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

If they could be fixed, I don't think the comfort will be the same. Judging by your description, it sounds like the bubble has partially deflated inside.

But I think the best thing to do is retire them. Some 1999 AM95s have suffered from midsole deterioration so an OG from 1995 is probably not going to fare any better.

it seems like the air bubbles are ready to pop. and i can like peel parts of the midsole away from them..man i hope i dont have to stop wearing them,they're one of my am grails andi just got them yesterday
mad.gif

sup fam....how was everyone's weekend?

i took a day off work and went to disneyland with my mom and grandmother. their bdays were 4/17 and 4/19!

so, i wore these today....got them last week after a year of searching. they are a 7.5, but i think i'd prefer sz8
ohwell.gif

sorry, my photography skills are boo boo!

Hi Fam! Its been a minute. Hope all is well with everyone. I have something to post up later when I get home. I obtained the holiest of grails. Always niceto share with you guys. Have a great day!

N1ke Drawer...saw those AM 1 Euro Champs on Ebay...are they going to be released in the states?...as the white/blue and white/red are available on SWOOSH? anyinfo? Thanks!

whats good shaef!

Laune, send your fam my love! belated HBDs!

did some spring cleaning..found my Megadrive and 2 NES and Opium 180s sz 10 ( for sale )

^ hi mike, i want those in a size 7.5 or 8!

and i'll tell my mom and grams u said hello! they love u now...
but when i said i was staying with mike from NT they gave me the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

suede looks very yummy

james: they were part of the pimento pack together with a am95, am97 and a 180 ... all very simple and clean

nice storm am1 oli ... great choice for the f-ed up day here

hi fam

24gvimr.jpg

thanks for the info. went to jersey and copped for 70
pimp.gif
now im off to testdrive em in the city.

how do you guys feel about the lucky green triaxes.....i've never heard of em until today
nerd.gif

im not really feelin the black and white stripes but that purple is beautiful.

Finally acquired one of my air max grails...
DS Women's Black/Pool Air Max SC sz 12 (10.5mens)

080421_nike_am95_pool_box.jpg

080421_nike_am95_pool.jpg

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom