TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Laune, u need a new hobby
laugh.gif

btw, we got ya bed ready!

roll.gif

You goin on vacay Laune?

Mike - When are you comin down here?

don - They do look little off. Maybe the others can clarify a bit better.

Wore Id's today

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

anyone in here get those spiridon forces? what's the fam's thoughts on those?

Spiridons rule, Air Force 1s suck, Spiridon Forces suck.
wsup fam!!

I actually bought a pair yesterday for 109.99 shipped....under retail (125$) FREE SHIPPING !!! (so Launecan you wait til' the 26th of april this time please ?!?(but send me pics first on the email I gave you...I have to see) because I'm waiting on themesas with whatever $ I have left... and my next paycheck won't come til' the 26th)

briannnnn -
frown.gif
I don't think air force 1's suck....I think the spiridon inspired forcesare clean and the mesh on them are actually not thatttt bad since its sorta thick and soft...I'm actually disappointed that the swoosh "color" onthe forces becaust its better than the retro spiri's...the leather is ehh...I thought it would be like the bobbito highs .... but its like a minordowngrade to them imo....

iiite doggies peace.... keep it up everyone!!!

dat cute don: those are definitely fake because after checking out INC's pairs, the two lace holes at the top should be surrounded by white, your pairssurrounded by grey- and the collar lining should be royal blue, not white

zmfb02.jpg

pareng Chris, I really dont know fam...I gotta STOP buying and START saving more...
the Euro is a killer...

Warly, get ya bat out...beat that kid

good stuff on the last few pages fam

nice green monster am95 warren. i could imagine myself with a pair of these for a good price. but then again i know i won't find them for a good price
smile.gif
... and i also like the am95 iD's ... remind me of the true am97 which i also like

good choice with the navy blue am90 jerrod. a shoe i wear very often myself. clean and simple but yet nice colorway

hi guy. nice blue set ... 00 are great

briannnnn: great am+ ... good to see some more colorways in here

ucasta: teal am light are crazy. i envy you

gasp: post you collection and introduce yourself and what you like about am's and then the seniors will decide. that's pretty much the way we get newmembers in.
and lovely am light !!!

sup guys,
gasp wonderfull Lights ... Damn I need that colorway
Aaron teal on an AM =
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.... if you guys haven´t noticed it allready, Teal is definatily my favoritecolor on sneakers
Warren sick 95s fam

unDS today
0a3152e938d091446f8590e99a9b4accbf1246c.pjpg

I'm surprised no one has posted the new AM Lights that dropped in the States.

Black/Red/White. A touch of patent on the front. And a rubber swoosh of all things.

Just picked up a pair on Ebay. I'll try to post pics. I likes.....

nice yall.

if it weren't for yall, i would've thought those royals were legit...shows how much i know
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me.

illphil, i hear you. i'm liking them too, i'm def sleeping right now. there's so much other stuff i want, i gotta pick and choose. i've beenmeaning to pick up the green/black/white ones ever since they dropped.

Black/Red/White. A touch of patent on the front. And a rubber swoosh of all things.
Just picked up a pair on Ebay. I'll try to post pics. I likes....

that's kuz they're kinda wack in my opinion and mostly everyone has the JD version, which take the cake...

And, I don't need a new hobby Mike! I think I'm enjoying this one!
laugh.gif
1 more day til C's bday! she's gonna
get a text at the break of dawn!
laugh.gif

Sup Chris- Nah, I'm not going on vacay, but I NEED to.....I think I'm going to Canada in May! Hopefully it's still cold! I want to see some snow
devil.gif
......and nice IDs too! you got some skills with the nikeID. design mine!

i like em, i like em a lot.. go for em Laune!

thanks guy! lol i do like them....they're just #99 on my list!
laugh.gif

i think it's time for some AM pickups......

Where are you going in Canada... expecting snow in May is a bit much unless your going ALL the way up north
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

sup guys,
gasp wonderfull Lights ... Damn I need that colorway
Aaron teal on an AM =
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.... if you guys haven´t noticed it allready, Teal is definatily my favorite color on sneakers
Warren sick 95s fam

unDS today
0a3152e938d091446f8590e99a9b4accbf1246c.pjpg

Where these only euro release?? I remember awhile back there was an Air Trainer that went along with these.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Just picked up a pair on Ebay. I'll try to post pics. I likes....

that's kuz they're kinda wack in my opinion and mostly everyone has the JD version, which take the cake...

And, I don't need a new hobby Mike! I think I'm enjoying this one!
laugh.gif
1 more day til C's bday! she's gonna
get a text at the break of dawn!
laugh.gif

Sup Chris- Nah, I'm not going on vacay, but I NEED to.....I think I'm going to Canada in May! Hopefully it's still cold! I want to see some snow
devil.gif
......and nice IDs too! you got some skills with the nikeID. design mine!

i like em, i like em a lot.. go for em Laune!
What's "kinda wack" about a fairly simple Black/Red/White design? Never said they were EPIC. But not bad at all. Sounded like someoneelse in here liked them as well.

I'd also rather not pay 200 for a pair of JD's that are really not THAT much better. But I guess it doesn't have the cool factor of being a"JD" release. Perhaps there isn't enough hype around them for some.

Sorry, I didn't realize that only sneakers deemed worthy by the great Air Max connoisseurs could be mentioned in here.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. I'll take it with a grain of salt, with your Kanye West avy and all......

HA!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just picked up a pair on Ebay. I'll try to post pics. I likes.....

They are a really nice C/W I am surprised too. Mine should be here in a couple of days and I will try to post pics after I de-patent that part. The blackmesh on the back is nice too.

IMG_3710copy.jpg

^Word. Nike has been throwing little touches of patent on a lot of decent GR runners in the states. I am tired of skipping out just for that reason so I amgoing to use some matte finish on that area and see how it turns out. They were $90 shipped so it is worth a shot.

Here is a pic from a guy on ISS that did his and they look great:

album_pic.php.jpg

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

gasp: post you collection and introduce yourself and what you like about am's and then the seniors will decide. that's pretty much the way we get new members in.
and lovely am light !!!

word. ill post my collection when i get a chance to dig through all my boxes and take pics. for now ill just post up what i wear on a day to day basisuntil i get some extra time.

What's "kinda wack" about a fairly simple Black/Red/White design? Never said they were EPIC. But not bad at all. Sounded like someone else in here liked them as well.

I'd also rather not pay 200 for a pair of JD's that are really not THAT much better. But I guess it doesn't have the cool factor of being a "JD" release. Perhaps there isn't enough hype around them for some.

Sorry, I didn't realize that only sneakers deemed worthy by the great Air Max connoisseurs could be mentioned in here.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. I'll take it with a grain of salt, with your Kanye West avy and all......

HA!
roll.gif
uh ohhh someone's upset...

i'm sorry you feel insulted that i called your shoes wack, when in fact, i said they are WACK to ME.
i don't like them....i don't like the patent on there which is why i passed and the fact that i have the JD
colorway, which is dayum near the same. so, if u like them then so be it.....

and please chill on the hype factor lil homie....for whatever it's worth, i've got plenty of AMs that
came with a non-hype price tag of $40 years ago. so what if i choose to spend $200+ on AMs
that just so happen to be exclusive to the UK. if they were sold at my spot, i'd get them all with 40%
off. but unfortunately the EU heads get the non-wack colorways and we get the wack colorways.
but that's the way it is, so what can one do....just pay the price tag.

and i'm sorry....i'm not sure what KANYE has to do with wack AMs, but that's my husband i love him!
glasses.gif

good day.

not part of the team but seeing as you guys know where and when to cop this and that- can anybody help me track down a sz10 or 10.5 kashima am97? would begreatly appreciated

beefing within the FAM???? DEAD IT!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... you dont have to TRY to offend and comments like this
"Sorry, I didn't realize that only sneakers deemed worthy by the great Air Max connoisseurs could be mentioned in here. "
are uncalled for.
So cool it people
Slingman stop posting you make many people jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom