TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^haha..

Guy, sick pick up in the GO box. v. nice!

and Kev, set the deal, i'll have those '02 wmns in a week or two... in my size :evil:
devil.gif
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland

INC365 ......... ebay sz13?

stop making us jealous :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Wow. Nice stuff Fam, as usual.
Nice IDs, I was tempted to copy those too...I don't think I've seen a pair of Cris's IDs that I didn't want to copy :b
tongue.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:TheRiza27::.​

yo VINTAGE your online store is bananas ...... where did you get all that stuff man? mad props.. wish you had a few more things in my size though :wink:
wink.gif
(11 :nerd:
nerd.gif
)...i suggest everybody goes and checks it out though for real..lots of runners :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMAMFAM

nice krs.. great shoe but the prices are meh...

and.. those are greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
fakes on that website up there someone posted

i know i would totally mistake those for real ones... :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Oli - Beautiful 99s!

Guy - Mind blowing as usual. Your runners are absurd.

Vintage Sole - I agree with James your ebay shop is bananas and thanks for sharing some pics of your vintage runners. Always appreciated!

Doki - Excellent KR pick-up. Hopefully one day!

Keep up the great stuff fam!

TEAMAMFAM​

daaaamn...I missed out on alot. im behind 10 pages. but just checking in...wore the Drury's to work (no pics)
TEAMAMFAMILY

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY_ID: 15854​

i wish i had gotten into maxes a couple years ago, when a few dope ones went on sale in nyc while everyone was still chasing sb and aj.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

fakes...thats heart breaking

nice kr's, has anyone seen those LA forces, they remind of KRs so much

edit* i meant so cal's not la's
TEAM AM FAM

doki- sweet kid robots man, congrats on the pickup

what i rocked to school-
4p34hok.jpg
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

aside from the smaller air units, the history of air thingy was great. the vids on nike.com were great and i was able to purchase multiple WEARABLE pairs of some great shoes at a fantastic price. one of my favorites out of the pack were the women's 95's. i got 2 pairs for around $70 total and i rock the @#%$ out of this one (it's way more scuffed than the pictures show):

277521441.jpg

to me this is such a great-looking shoe. the purple is so vibrant (and it bleeds all over the laces) and the addition of that aqua somehow works really well. i wish i paid as little for all my shoes.
VAN
HALEN​

you're right Kev, the grape/aqua combination is one of the very best and works very well on the 95s. plus the inverted color gradient is really appealing to me. no '04s though? :b
tongue.gif
120907zy2.jpg
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland

^i really like the black mesh on these. still one of the best am burst with a few other ones. wow kevin 70 is a very nice price for these. good deal ... def. a great shoes to wear a lot. for a long time i was not to much of a white midsole am95 fan. but these are starting to change my mind. good night fam
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

i actually paid around $32 for each pair. i was one of those guys who also didn't really like white midsoles on am95's. nowadays there are quite a few that i like except they get dirty quick and i almost never clean or care for my shoes =(

nice bursts up there. i've bought a few pairs for other people but i never kept some for myself.
VAN
HALEN​

Damn you Kev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED Grape 95s for CHEEEEAAAAPPPP!!

Grape 95s are my new Storm Am1s...to the new kids on the block!

Hello Tibor and Oli!

Vintage Sole...amazing!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom