TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ Warren´s avy....bbbbyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

On that note, mesh and suede will be back for am's around march, thats what the guys at the id studio said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksb99

On that note, mesh and suede will be back for am's around march, thats what the guys at the id studio said
pimp.gif

Is this the case for online too? If so . . .
pimp.gif

Morning,

Thanks for all the comments on my 95s.

Picked up the vivid 90s yestreday, no pic you know what they look like
tongue.gif
. Anyway I tried them on and was like"yeah" these are not bad. I remember passing on a few Ams that I thouht were just "eh" at thetime, but now am searching for, didn't want these to be another addition to the list down the line. However the mesh, I would rather it be referred to asplastic netting
eyes.gif

1 of 2(?) Mowabb c/w '95s.
I did a little looking around on the net and saw a wmns c/w so I think there are 3 mowabb c/w-ed 95s.

Oli- Those currys are the!%%+.

Back to the grind,
Jerrod

pimp.gif

Hopefully online as well. That would be
pimp.gif
. I'm crossin my fingerstoo

And how long can we expect to have those options available?

Morning fam....

30bd1tx.jpg

Rafsjays, we have similar tastes ^
smile.gif

NT Chicago got all those Niketown iDs. I personally don't care for them, even though the Big Ben ones look nice.

Snagged these this past weekend....got tired of sleepin' on em!
mslopg.jpg

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by spacej23

pimp.gif

Is this the case for online too? If so . . .
pimp.gif

Fingers crossed! (for luck, not for lying)

I thought I heard somewhere that the mesh would be back, but the colors available would be different, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Flint -
pimp.gif
Mine are actuallyEngine orange, but I wouldn't mind a pair like yours to go along with mine.

do 360 x 90 Hybrids fit a half size bigger than usual??? I need some info on them

Yeah Mike they fit a half size big, I usually wear a 9 and copped a 8.5 in the infrareds.

Rafsjays you are correct. There will be different color options and differnt colorblocking, but there will be mesh and suede air max's so all is good
devil.gif
. And to whoever asked i believe in march the optionswill be changed, and most likely online as well. And as promised i took pics of all my am's, so here they are :

any and all comments are welcome, and hopefully this application is a success
tongue.gif

Evening,

Oli - Those are so nice, the suede, the mesh, just great stuff!!!

Briannn - I like that pic. Thanks for sharing.

Dunksb - Nice spiridons, huraches, and 97s!

Snuck some AMs into work today
smile.gif
ohreom.jpg

ya they are the 07 retros not the H.O.A.'s. And the spiridons were free
smokin.gif
Damn, free? So much for me thinking I got a steal on my Spiridons by getting them for $49.99
roll.gif

And I wanted to get those 2007 AM97s (mainly because of the bigger air bubble) but I just didn't have the money.
ohwell.gif

Next time, Gadget...

Quick question:

What is the market value of the Womens AM 90 Denims? The pair that is completely covered in denim....I just got a size 13 womens (11.5 mens) ds and want seewhat the normally fetch compared to what I paid. Please keep in mind the rarity of the size when you give me an estimate.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom