TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GetYaShinebox- It's tough to say without knowing the size and condition. It all depends on that. I payed $220 shipped for my Sz. 13's over a year ago. And they were vnds.

Was at NSW in the mall today and saw that huge awful pack that just dropped. Not one pair that I'm interested in.

260580603242    Anyone else catch this auction? Close to $400 for some spring greens
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  I've been looking for a pair of sz. 13 curry's for ever and then these pop up on the bay....
frown.gif

Today:

-JTTL

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

but damn...the black/denim pair looks really nice on the foot
smokin.gif
i'll let you know on monday

but otherwise, can't believe you picked up those horse hairs....

and helllooooo! been staying away from you guys here, always too much good stuff! trying to get my hands on the all red 2k9s on a disc, so hopefully my connect will pull through

thanks for the kind words
pimp.gif

came across these at my local footlocker doin my rounds, the blue is the same blue on the grey/blue griffs that just dropped and i assume its gonna be the same blue on the "crystal/pool" blue 95s.....

nice summer show, def cop for cheap....

111jam8.jpg

Man I just met Kevin2nd and hung out with dude all day
pimp.gif

I really have shoes to thank for alot of the good people I've met.
This dude wouldn't let me pay for anything
smh.gif

Coolest cat on NT hands down my man Kevin. Thank you for everything bro. Mahalo
smokin.gif

Spiridons
pimp.gif

Picked these up today from Scem0nito, pretty happy with them, a touch small after wearing them around the house for 5 mins unfortunately.

^which ale house buddy? i'm from cary so i usually hit the one up right down from apt. nice clerks by the way.

Originally Posted by deuce02

^which ale house buddy? i'm from cary so i usually hit the one up right down from apt. nice clerks by the way.
Thanks. We ended up going to the one off Wake Forest Rd. in Raleigh.  I didn't even know they had one in Cary...

Sup guys...

I wore my TAF x SU4 shirt on friday to the Mariners game, and my friend pointed out that there was a big hole in the back...
frown.gif

htwfq0.jpg

I didn't notice it when I was putting the shirt on, but after he saw that, I noticed a small hole in the front also (can't see it from the pic)...
2rd822p.jpg

1 down 2 more to go from the AAP.

Im going to need to cop another Pair of these REDs tho... rocked them last night and got them F'd up already.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Sup guys...

I wore my TAF x SU4 shirt on friday to the Mariners game...
lets also add that you were soooo @@@$ faced that you fell asleep during a mariners game where we won 11-2!!!!!.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm surprised you didn't just throw up on the spot

Sup fellas

Rico- Those all reds are DOPE- cant wait for my all red 09s to come in... sucks those all red AM1s arent on NDC... pics from the side PLEASE

Clerks are fresh

AM95/360 Bacons- Niceee

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Rico- Those all reds are DOPE- cant wait for my all red 09s to come in... sucks those all red AM1s arent on NDC... pics from the side PLEASE

Thanks homie... I might have to pick up them 09s too. My homie copped them and .... they are
pimp.gif
 for sure.

Them RED AM1s were up on NDC  when they 1st dropped all them AAP shoes. They sold out and had a restock. I seen yesterday they were gone. Guess this time around they really did sell out. Im hoping not cuz I for sure need another pair of them.

not much action in here i see, but those red attacks do look sweet, i just wanna see them after a few wears
grin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Sup guys...

I wore my TAF x SU4 shirt on friday to the Mariners game...
lets also add that you were soooo $+*$ faced that you fell asleep during a mariners game where we won 11-2!!!!!.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm surprised you didn't just throw up on the spot

Haha. I never threw up from drinking since I turned 21! But man... Alcohol, and Coffee does not mix... Me and B killed an Earthquake in less 5 minutes, then 10 minutes later, people promoting Seattle's Best Coffee came down and past around can's of iced Coffee and all that... Took two straight, 7th inning, I was gone... hahah. Good times.

What's up guys, been super busy this weekend but lurked from the phone
glasses.gif

Awesome pickups and wears all around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOVE the Icarus attention/conversation, such a dope shoe
pimp.gif
.  Thought I would share -- I've only got one pair, but I likes em!

They're pretty beat, but still so comfortable.  I know mine were, but they're pretty much always wearable right?

Later fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom