TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAM!

Justin: Incredible Light Collection & pick-ups!

Jake & Viet: ILLLLY customs, you two!

Mars: Is that your BMW pair on the left? If it is I can't wait to see the final product!

Oli: Man, they don't mke them like they used to... *sigh*

For myself, a TCA pick-up ($56 shipped) I was going to offer the seller $48 shipped, but I wanted them asap, so I sniped them lol

Jordache Light Burst (lol)
2gw82ug.jpg

thanks for the compliments fellas.
EEntegRa - dunno bout your cubbies, i would have to chalk that one up to that refreshed braves lineup if i were u.
daaznfella - those lights are nice.
Gooey - yea well worth the wait.
prok13 - nice urawas.

Sup Fam-

Yuku is pissing me off, I made a post last night and don't see anything

Illy- Im impressed but where do you get all these materials from?? Are you tearing apart sneakers at home or just buying beaters

Supamars- Yessir I'm happy about finding the third pair, now to get some older pairs...More pics of those blue IDs please

Deuce - Dope Pattas

UFB- Spiridons!!

Thoughts on these???

j9obbt.jpg

Those hua-bursts are pretty dope Ray.
pimp.gif
  And I get the name, but my first thought was.....

jordacheLogo3.jpg

roll.gif

Thanks for all the comments on the 96's fellas, I'll take better pics soon.  Been super busy.

Oli - Royals are
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Justin - nice pickups, and nice work V
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

GSW - PMd you bro.
UFB - Love the blue Spiris
pimp.gif

Ron - rocking the AM2's, I like it
pimp.gif

Supa - thanks, hope yours hold up.  Post the pics when you wear em
nerd.gif
 Nice ID's too!
Deuce - congrats on the purps
pimp.gif
.  So what do you think of Heyward so far? Pretty disappointed I would assume.......
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Prok - good to see you putting the dragons to work
pimp.gif

Jay - nice bursts
pimp.gif

V - nice work on the lights, you've been putting the work on the customs lately
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

only other fisherman NTer I know is Kevin. Where do you bass fish at?
You can add me to that list
glasses.gif
.  I don't get to go like I used to though, now that I live in the city
tired.gif
.  Grew up bass-fishing farm ponds
pimp.gif
  Dope tat Circle.

Have a good day fam!

Grabbed this picture from the other site, credit goes to bennyfingers14
A close-up of one of the Air Attack 87's, since i havent seen a detailed close up of them before, thought others might be interested

RL: All of my materials (sneaker logos) were originally from my little sister's and couin's pairs that are just in the garage. Next iDs will be something different. I hope I can pull it off

LV: I thought I heard that name somewhere in my past lol.

Yuku, NT is going crazy. Very glitchy!
Kalvin- Those AM 1 are ok. Nothing great and nothing bad. Just OK
nwt(via)bennyfingers-Thank you for sharing that photo. Will be going to NikeTown on the 8th in search of one of those!
Crappy ugly day in Boston!

NWT- those are
pimp.gif
I hope I don't get killed in here for saying that but some of those are ok imho.
Please FAM don't kill me. AM09s black and purple and 95s are all dope.

What up fam...

thanks for the kind words on the currents, they are some returned id's i got for dirt
tongue.gif

Viet - good work on those lights and huarache currents, i think i might need those done now......ummmm.....what are ur thoughts on slave labor good old hard work for some customs?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

NWT - hmmm those seem like they have the same materials from the corks...might have to take a walk over to niketown
nerd.gif

Gooey - yea i was surprised it got here so quickly, the boxes did take a slight bashing tho
laugh.gif

Dave - dragons
pimp.gif

Ray - dope bursts, i like the added touches but honestly i think the flight tag might be overkill....the "jumpman jordan" label sets it off very nicely and just like the XI's....there shouldn't be anything at the top of the tongue. good work nonetheless
smokin.gif

Mars -
embarassed.gif
...sometimes
grin.gif

Duece - congrats on the purps
pimp.gif

some recycled color....

NWT- not too bad, maybe worth copping for half that retail price. Thanks for sharing

Mayor Mayhem - I still need both of those
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Green Pattas today. Trust me.

Always makes wearing the easier when you double/triple up.

Cleveland222, dope PR pics. May fam is from there. I'm first US born.

Wife and I were married at El Convento in Old San Juan last year. Heading back this summer for our anniversary. Your pics got me AMPED!

Justin: Thanks, Sir! Yeah, I'd have to agree. Adding the IV tag might be OD, but I really wanted to use it lol.

Those Air Attacks are nice. I saw a couple of the 95s in Champs yesterday. They remind me of the ones from the 360 event a few years back.

Those attacks look clean-

Illy- Any extra jordan tags laying around?

FNHead- I agree

Mayhem - Nice, I could use a pair of those structures

Some navy 95s from 99 went for $60 on the auction site, was that any of you guys???

Not sure what some of you wear besides AMs but the carnivores are starting to hit local FTLs

Kevin - those purple Footscapes I hooked up Justin with are £35 here, so about £50 shipped. That's brown papered and just by standard airmail so the box WILL take a bashing. I'm pretty sure they did hit outlets over there though. PM me if you're interested, they have 2x 9s left.
Justin - no surprise there then
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Neil - those don't look too bad at all compared to the pics we all saw before. Think I'd prefer an iD version though if I was to go for that c/w.

Picked up those scuffed '99 edition red/ white 87s for £30 yesterday so should hopefully have tomorrow. I just wonder how bad they are in reality
nerd.gif

Looks like customs have intercepted my Napsize parcel too
mad.gif
It's a bit worrying when the tracking's been saying "awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" for the last 24 hrs on an EMS delivery
ohwell.gif

Redrum-
laugh.gif
At least you posted here first......thats gotta count for something
grin.gif
Then again, AM FAM has a new Mayor
nerd.gif
  Good to see you back!

Mayhem -
laugh.gif

Tak - I guess I'll post my collection again when I have the time to possibly be reinstated into the Fam. But I haven't copped any AM's since the OG cw am 1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom