TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-air-max-24-7-grey-orange-1.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

are those fakes?
smh.gif
...triple posting fakes like it's cool. this dude tried to kill the posite thread and now he coming in here wit that BS....

fatttrock - in case u don't know how to tell....the lace loops don't line up with the grooves/ribs of the design and the midsole is supposed to be grey.

now remove the pics and stop posting....

Chris -
laugh.gif
@ mayor....dope hua's n pic fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HK - thanks for sharing the vintage pics,
Denver - judgements from the backside ftw
grin.gif

roll.gif
^^
way to much to comment on here. im still catching up from a few days back but as always awesome stuff in here

you fellas never cease to amaze me 
pimp.gif

yeah but the lace loops don;t line up with the ribs at all and that's a tell-tale sign of fakes with regular 95's... I was thinking samples at first too, but...

oh and Seth,  I might as well just post these in here, I was just gonna PM you, but this colorway is ridiculous.  this is from a BIN listing, size 10, but they are asking $420, smh.  this is the only pic, but wow!

did you win those?  I just realized these are the oens with the piece on the front of the toe that I don't like, but a silver to orange bubble with a white/navy/orange upper?  that's an incredible colorway imo, wow.  

just came across these too, which are pretty sweet, the little "alpha dots" on the midsole are cool looking on these:

U think $420 bad, look at this #$%#!!!
33jr29v.jpg

Fattrock -
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I've seen u ruin the other team posts... I'm with Mayhem, take ur fake AMs, weak posite collection and paper Comcast participation awards outta here!

^ Yes, those AM IV's are nice, they run SUPER narrow though.  And that price is  
roll.gif

Brian - those Air Max from 2000 or 2001 are great.  I had the gray/white/red CW of those in high school, one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

did you win those?  I just realized these are the oens with the piece on the front of the toe that I don't like, but a silver to orange bubble with a white/navy/orange upper?  that's an incredible colorway imo, wow.  

just came across these too, which are pretty sweet, the little "alpha dots" on the midsole are cool looking on these:
devil.gif
.....u know it bro
glasses.gif

i have a special place in my "sole" for the Alpha Project series
laugh.gif
...there's a few that were kind of ugly but overall way too many dope shoes came out in that era, all comfortable and all with innovative designs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mitch - that auction is just straight disrespectful..."They are priced high because I know how rare these are and I'm not willing to part with them unless I get paid!"
smh.gif

I had a pair of those 98s in high school. Super dope shoe and real comfy. Thanks for posting those, now I'm gonna have to go searchn for my old pair.

Some great pics back there (especially nice OG heat Ricky - what are those 87/90 hybrids?)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got a lil drunk celebrating hence the Cool Mint 95/ Volt 90 updates via Justin yesterday (thanks bro!). Also went to see Clash of the Titans 3D - loved the OG version and thought this was garbage (ok except for Gemma Arterton
pimp.gif
).

Some 'interesting' new releases to say the least. No idea what Nike are thinking if those are supposed to be Slates - it's not like they've never retroed them before. Size? 180s look very nice from that teaser pic too. Will see if I can get any more info this week, but they're being pretty secretive about any of the 10th Anniv stuff.

Brian - I've always liked those ^ especially  the blk/ blue pair. I bought my gf the silver/ red ones in a W5.5 - gotta love 'em in small sizes! Nice iDs btw. And about USPS via Royal Mail - be prepared for a wait on your side. All US parcels go via NY so after getting there you're looking at another 5-7 working days.
UKB - USAs
pimp.gif
Yeah def some pearlescent shizzle going on there with the 180 midsoles.
Justin - Lemonades for $120 is a sick price. I've considered them for $350+ I love 'em! Dope Urawas pic too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"They are priced high because I know how rare these are and I'm not willing to part with them unless I get paid!"
..."so I will put the starting price at 3x more than they have ever sold for". 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Btw, that gif you've just posted has a cuss word in the b/g. Didn't you get into trouble for a similar thing last time?
nerd.gif

Neil -
pimp.gif
Such a clean shoe. I may have to grab a pair to help overcome my sadness of never being able to find the grey suede '99 '87s.

DW 'beaters' to go drinking in yesterday:
4487363734_75b5cd07cc.jpg

1900!!!!

roll.gif
At Justin's gifs.

^Dope DW's gooey!

Andrew- Sick vaca shots. You know anything about Vieques, PR? My grandparents used to live there. I visited every feb. for 13 straight years until the navy was booted from the island.

What a day it is up in CT! Feels like Florida.

Off to push snapple for a few hours.

Rasta's today.

-Jason

What up dAyuM Fam! Soo much heat!

Page 1900
smokin.gif
my setting seem to have been of for a while now. When you guys were celebratin I'm on like 1902/03 haha. I think its been like that since the 1600 mark or so...but yeah 2000 in another week or so lol.

Too much to metion...just stoppin by while I'm waitin at the dentist
sick.gif
can't wait till its over so I can go grab some Roscoes, socal heads know what's up
smokin.gif

Get those fake %#% drybrids outta here
smh.gif
thise dude betta not come in here getting all cocky n *#@+ too.

Peace Fam!

oh yeah...neon 97s today trust me....

laugh.gif
always wanted to say that. Pics later.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Mitch - that auction is just straight disrespectful..."They are priced high because I know how rare these are and I'm not willing to part with them unless I get paid!"
smh.gif
somebody should message him and ask "how much for your soul?" haha.

and damn, maybe somebody should call up comcast and let them know that kenneth parks or burks or whatever that says is guilty of faking the funk on the clock. 
laugh.gif

oh yeah and I plan to break out the green pattas today finally.  gotta wear some green to rep for michigan state! 

Here you are sir.

Just noticed it says Nov '09. My local might not even have them any more. The pics y'day are from another store about 40 miles away.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Here you are sir.

Just noticed it says Nov '09. My local might not even have them any more. The pics y'day are from another store about 40 miles away.
Thanks Gooey. Keep me posted on your local spot. I feeling the pair Modzz has more, but those would be nice to own too..

I guess theres more than what I thought thats different.

I want BOTH
nerd.gif

This guy with the beater Dave Whites smh....most of us will never even see a pair in person
let alone have a beater pair. Good #$#! G!

I'm def feeling the JD 95s, just not the price to get em...oh well. I'll be content with the slates/comets.
Hopefully I'll get em way below retail. I think a discount is necessary because Nike's giving us less air, so
we should pay less $$ right lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

This guy with the beater Dave Whites smh....most of us will never even see a pair in person
let alone have a beater pair. Good #$#! G!

laugh.gif
Thanks Shaun.

Mike - nice side by side comparison. I think the Footlocker ones but with black laces ftw.

372708005.jpg

this summer is looking like a good yr for air max's can't wait to see what else will drop, Happy Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom