TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just NOT RIGHT
smh.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif

Looks like I'll be visiting friends in London soon!

If all my US Team heads want to get together and go in on getting those JD 90's......

If any US heads are interested, let's talk it out.
Two 9's for me too please

I give up...I'm tired of missing out on so many shoes that I've wanted because they are overseas...I have enough money saved up so just let me knowwhat needs to be done...

Thanks!

I am definitely going to need those limes in a 9.5 or 9. Phil let me know if you end up putting a bulk order together or if any other kind Euro NTer iswill to help out some thirsty Americans!

Originally Posted by tjshorty15

If all my US Team heads want to get together and go in on getting those JD 90's......

If any US heads are interested, let's talk it out

I need those limes. I don't paypal 'cuz of the credit card requirement, but I will send a money order or whatever.

^^^^I'm in for a 13 if anyone can get an order together. UK heads help us out over here seeing as nike keeps stabbing me in the heart with all theseeuro/can releases

Originally Posted by illphillip

Maybe we can get a UK hookup to scoop all the pairs we need. Get a good deal on combined shipping. If they ship directly to me at the office, I can probably turn them around domestically free of charge.

If any US heads are interested, let's talk it out.
Looks like everyones interested
roll.gif
. If a UK fam member lovestheir US fam enough to pull this off, we will be forever endebted

Put me down for a size 10.5

Huuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbb...LEKKER hoor!! but I know you got heat...lol get rid of that olive AJV though
laugh.gif

Lex, lets go! ik heb er zin in man...projectje!

JDs are nice! only the lime onr though! Do we have a UK hook up in the Fam? Oli, remember SHERM aka SHERMZTA???

got these today all my brs powerwalls saw this shirt @ footlocker had to pick it up for 10 bucks i am going to london the 26th of february till the 27th..hookup alex and mike?(also what i wore today)

Berkum - You weren't fronting when you said you were planning to cop the all the powerwalls. Really nice stuff.

Nikedrawer - Great p/u's, I forgot to say that earlier. The hot limes interefered w/ my brain functions.

Alright. I got blown up. So here's what I request.

If we're going to try to do this, email me at [email protected].

I will start an email chain.

I DO NOT currently have a UK hook up. Not since Collie, who I can holler at.

So we need that.

I AM NOT trying to be project co ordinator. I am slammed at work right now (request Enur feat. Natasja "Calabria" on your local Pop or Rhythmstations please. Better yet, have your girlfriend do it....).

My contribution is point person for the ship and the domestic ship out thereafter.

So if someone wants to keep the list and if someone has a UK hook up, we can try to make this happen.

Word.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Alright. I got blown up. So here's what I request.

If we're going to try to do this, email me at [email protected].

I will start an email chain.

I DO NOT currently have a UK hook up. Not since Collie, who I can holler at.

So we need that.

I AM NOT trying to be project co ordinator. I am slammed at work right now (request Enur feat. Natasja "Calabria" on your local Pop or Rhythm stations please. Better yet, have your girlfriend do it....).

My contribution is point person for the ship and the domestic ship out thereafter.

So if someone wants to keep the list and if someone has a UK hook up, we can try to make this happen.

Word.

ATTENTION TEAM AM:

This sounds like it could really work. Now, who's going to be the really nice UK connectand help us needy Americans out?
happy.gif

Also, with the other colors that just popped up as well(white/black-teal &black/white-red), then maybe we should also make that an option and not just the lime 90's.
I guess I was thinking we could give everyone two options between the three colors(that way it doesn't put toomuch stress on whoever steps up for us).

So, I guess in the e-mail you send illphil, it should have your name, location, and the two colors thatyou want(including the size range).

Finally, if there is enough demand, which I think there will be, the person from UK who does step up wouldneed to give everyone an approximate price that this will cost. I really hope this works because this is what NikeTalk should be about.

I'd like to hear everyone else's opinion though and what we could change to this or add on. Hopeeveryone is doing well and stay safe.

(Damn, I'm not even part of Team AM. Don't judge me)

sadly enough, my opinion is that an order of this magnitude would present a number of problems. first of all, it would be a ton of work and i would expect thatthe connect would have to be well compensated for his efforts in order to even consider doing it. secondly, the more money involved, the more chance for fraud.there are few people i would trust with that much money.

where's collie????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif

how about this...

You guys BUY ME a 1st Class return ticket a day before release...Ima camp out infront of JD(s)
and get them!!!

Ima moron...

Tyler, u not Fam?

hey kev hows the spiridons?

maaayan i came out of hiding just for these...whoever it is ill pay for the kicks in a 9 or 8.5 and will gladly compinsate you LET ME KNOW SERIIIOUSLY

Originally Posted by micmorales

how about this...

You guys BUY ME a 1st Class return ticket a day before release...Ima camp out infront of JD(s)
and get them!!!

Ima moron...

Tyler, u not Fam?

laugh.gif

I just want these so bad. At least the Lime 90's and the white/black-teal color. Theblack/reds are nice, but I realllllly am salivating over the other two joints big time.

I don't want to lose hope just yet though.

And no mic, I'm not AM fam, but I'm hoping to work on getting moreAM's though.

Kev, it seems as though it's a strict JD exclusive. which means they'll only come in full sizes and not available to people outside the u.k.!

for the evening
8aaqoly.jpg

^ very nice Oli!

Damn, exciting times for Team AM Fam!
laugh.gif

LOL @ all you guys fiending over these 90s like its crack.
roll.gif

Too bad my UK hook up moved to Madrid last week.
ohwell.gif

Who moves to Spain anyway..
tongue.gif

Anyway, take care and sunny greetings from Valencia.

Guy

I'm not part of the Fam but I am salivating over these as well. If anyone has info on helping me get my hands on these, I would be more than grateful. Iguess in the mean time, I'll just keep checking back here until this comes together. I NEED THESE!!!!!!!

Someone hit me up!!!

^^^^LOL im not part of the fam either but would love if i could join in.
Size 10 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom