TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nevermindTT

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

384318981.jpg

Srsly, how do I get a pair of these burgundy 87s? I've got cash, women, guns, drugs, whatever you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Who can hook it up?

Originally Posted by e5antos

What would happen if I threw them in the front loader? Has anyone tried using a front loader?

No, because that would be stupid. TOP LOADER man!!

Before and after pic. Now enough of the questions. There's plenty of advice on cleaning if you search for it with the search function. GL.

Originally Posted by e5antos

What would happen if I threw them in the front loader? Has anyone tried using a front loader?
Pretty much the same a top loader. I have a front loader and have washed my infra's 90s, wmns concord 90s twice already (to name a few) and nothing extremely weird has happened.
They got clean, which is pretty much the idea, right? Unless washing them in a top loader gives you shoes magical flying powers or something 
nerd.gif

**EDIT** just seen Modz's reasoning for using a toploader...all you need to do with a front loader is wash the kicks along with a pile of sheets (at 30 degrees C though), make sure to wrap the shoes (seperately) in pillow-cloths and you will be fine. Also stuff them while drying and let em dry naturally. If you want to wash the laces just tie them (seperately) in a sock......and Robert's your father's brother.

Originally Posted by clearsole23

once again thanks for the help but no there not the patta's there the parra running man air max 95 they came out in a pack along with airmax 90's and nike cortez tomorrow im gonna go pick some of those cleaning supplies up when i head to Mercer this patta release is really becoming hectic i just want my 1 pair anybody else heading out there tomorrow?
sorry - so many people posting in here and asking different questions, I got confused.  I still think the same method would work on the 95 mesh, just be gentle, use a soft brush .  good luck!

Neil - I'm with you, I would love to see Syracuse/Kentucky in the final game with the Orange pulling out the win. even better, in OT!  haha.  if somebody can take out Kansas, it might be possible (go Spartans!).  I live to see Duke lose too, so I'm really hoping that happens early in the tourny, haha. 

Shaun - I'd keep it under $100 shipped on those adventure packs....

what up FAM!!

90 / 360 skull pack today for the hint of green to feed thousands of Clevelander's booze. (trust me)
See you on the other side of a 20+ hour day. Can't wait till it's all over.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Originally Posted by gusto1200

384282327.jpg

great pick up gusto! how much? from where? hows the material quality-wise?

...............I saw these yesterday at the rack, size 8, I didn't check for bigger sizes, I might go back today, again, it seems that they're putting out new pairs everyday, since I've been going for the past 3 days straight, haha, I also saw these for you size 12 WMNS people, only pair/size in the store:

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by tak

For today, in hopes of getting Lucky!
laugh.gif
....dont we all hope that
nerd.gif
me too
-----------------------------------^ its gonna take more than that dollar
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I think it'll take A LOT more than a dollar, like a damn good raffle ticket.....
grin.gif

CRIS - I don't see justin in that picture
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^i was like -_- at you rhyming, then i clicked the link....those are ILLY!

just enough neon, but still simple and clean....and i concur....shame on no mesh

Hey!
laugh.gif

And WOW @ the line at Mercer!
eek.gif

Wore my Coral Pegs today, so pics would be a no-no. lol

Originally Posted by denverairforce

James - hopefully he's just way in the front, out of the frame. lol. and so I guess they really are releasing them today?
laugh.gif
, yea i HOPE so too, I just asked him what he was wearing, and I couldn't see him in the picture. Yes they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom