TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fam, kinda neglected the Team AmFam topic... but now it's contribution time.

Had to read through about 10 pages, lot's of good pics!

After a long time of wanting them, finally a fresh DS pair of Safari AM1's on my feet:

7y5p5jd.jpg

Evening,
This a long list ya'll were all over it last pg.
tongue.gif

Phil -Thanks for the encouragement.

Mic - Thanks as well for the kind words.

Cris - Liking the curry. Are the upper eyelets on those red or am I thinking of a diff. pair?

Selectclutch - Nice p/u and it was cool to see you spinnin' for OC in the music forum!

AmandaP - Nice id 180s, glad you stopped through.
Oli - Those are sooo dooope and my style
pimp.gif

Karl - straight bananas right there. Sick p/u!

Aaron - Nice as always
smile.gif

Indecs - That pic is super clear. Makes the safais look great, alos nice flooring.

Today: A right & left shoe pic
8a2iemc.jpg

6x9vera.jpg

Have fun,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by INDECS

Hello Fam, kinda neglected the Team AmFam topic... but now it's contribution time.

Had to read through about 10 pages, lot's of good pics!

After a long time of wanting them, finally a fresh DS pair of Safari AM1's on my feet:

7y5p5jd.jpg

one of the freshest pics i've seen of safaris
pimp.gif

i'm dying for a 6

sup fam,
just want to give a heads up for people still on the hunt for the "polka dot/square" air max ones. picked up 2 pairs from from my local nordstromrack.
(1 sz. 10, 1 sz. 9)
6yc0zt2.jpg

and also, the north bend outlet has sizes 9.5-10 and size 12 "rasta" air max 1's for 49.99. i passed, but just a heads up if you want them

i have been trying to get some info on these DS AIR MAX ST's i found, vintage 1992 mesh grey/black swoosh/red air max.....i could repost in price/legitcheck forum but no one helps or no one knows.....so i went to the well when it comes to AM's....anyone got an idea on price.....

omg god Karl your breaking my heart with these. as oli said wmns am94. together with the purple punch the best colorway they've put on theam94. since it is the time when nike brings back classic am's (light, structure) ... this could be one to put on the list. but then again ... thinkingabout what they did to the 93 air pocket. anyway karl i really envy you for these. i hope the will not crack and that you can wear them for a long time. toobeautiful

here an old catalog pic with more colorways:
(oli post up your black pair again man)

airmax94colorwaysfm7.jpg

and my pair of am94 (pruple punch) yeah i know if posted them many time before. sorry
smile.gif

collageyr1.jpg

ucasta brilliant teal lights ... very nice

oli i told you yesterday how i feel about the crystal. they really look like they were produced a week ago. no signs of age at all. toooo dope

and a pic of my latest pickups. FINALLY i managed to get my pair of safety orange am95. i can not tell you how happy i am about that. thanks kevin!!! ...together with the structures good am pickups to me. sorry for the af's

jan08gd7.jpg

Tibor - I've never seen those purp. punch '94s, just killer. Safety orange 95s you guys are doing it real big over there!

thanks for the info..i wanst that familiar with the am94s
nice word; purple punch...

here is a pic of the box, with the offical colorway:

they still look very solid....but these will not be worn, to bad not my size (obvious...)

Afternoon,
Went thrifting earlier, no p/u's. Oh well, persistence is the key.

Oli - Very nice and cool bubble!

Today: Bad light, sorry.
6lbsr9w.jpg

*Bonus pic b/c why not.
6t23cm0.jpg

Later,
Jerrod

great knowledge being dropped and dope pics on this page
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Jerrod - nice pic of those 90s
eek.gif

Tibor - wonderful pick ups
pimp.gif

I found these in my basement yesterday. I know they're beat but still a surprising find. I think the neon's are OG.

nice 90s, b. i actually don't mind leather toeboxes as much anymore, and i'm glad they incorporated contrast stitching in a nice waythis time..

just dropped my sister off at the airport (12th time i've been to the airport this past holiday season).. she's going back to cali, won't see herfor another 6 months..

goldim4.jpg

..and no matter what we say our religion is
whether it's islam, christianity
judaism, buddha-ism, old school-ism, or new school-ism
if we're not schoolin the youth with wisdom
then the sins of the father will visit the children
and that's not keepin' it real
that's keepin' it.. wrong.

it's all phil's fault for getting me back on my gangstarr kick.
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom