TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

i'd say 15-20 wears. most of them were all hard wears too. from my heel area to the arch is comfy but once it gets to the forefoot it doesnt feel as comfy as the heel/arch area i like em nonetheless

and those evo am1's..mmmmm my grails
smokin.gif
devil.gif
Pretty much the same for me.  Lots of comfort in the heel but the forefoot has [Ned Flanders]nothing at all[/Ned Flanders].

Originally Posted by kickz4show

FAM- What is the best "product" to use when cleaning suede? and how do you clean suede without it turning stiff. Thanks
First try an eraser and a brush.  Then go to warm soapy water and a toothbrush.  It's worked for me everytime.

I remember that double Safety Orange Burst picture.  Beautiful!!!  Don't have it though.

Beautiful stuff all!  Getting crazy with the ID's.......CAN NOT wait for April 1st!!

-Andrew-

Crazy wit the patches!!! Nice stuff

I was gonna do the jewel from a pair of PennyIIs but I couldnt find a donor... Still looking if anyone has a pair???

damn, tried posting from this apple but it did something weird...

anyway, Baybully - I was trying to say I think those kr samples are xilegacy's, he posted them in here not too long ago.  10 g's is a lot, but I bet there's somebody out there willing to pay big bucks for something that rare.  definitely not my cup of tea. was never a fan of the kr's, and those pink samples are
sick.gif
. but to each his own, of course. oh and yeah as mentioned below me he has best offer and i'm guessing he'd entertain a reasonable one for those. 

lol that's kazi's. the high price gets exposure for the auction but notice it you can make a "best offer". he's very reasonable to deal with. no matter what though, those are gonna be expensive.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

FAM- What is the best "product" to use when cleaning suede? and how do you clean suede without it turning stiff. Thanks
First try an eraser and a brush.  Then go to warm soapy water and a toothbrush.  It's worked for me everytime.

I remember that double Safety Orange Burst picture.  Beautiful!!!  Don't have it though.

Beautiful stuff all!  Getting crazy with the ID's.......CAN NOT wait for April 1st!!

-Andrew-

this one???

2i278dx.jpg

dope pic nonetheless..

and them kid robots
laugh.gif
crazy

Illy - Very nice IDs Fam! Im also diggin the "All That" Tag lol brings back memories!
Redrum - Nice 95s. Not feelin the skinnys too much...
Gooey - Always love to see them pools!
Bay - Haha not my cup to tea either but to each his own... I do like the black KRs but the price is always
sick.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

damn, tried posting from this apple but it did something weird...

anyway, Baybully - I was trying to say I think those kr samples are xilegacy's, he posted them in here not too long ago.  10 g's is a lot, but I bet there's somebody out there willing to pay big bucks for something that rare.  definitely not my cup of tea. was never a fan of the kr's, and those pink samples are
sick.gif
. but to each his own, of course. oh and yeah as mentioned below me he has best offer and i'm guessing he'd entertain a reasonable one for those. 
I definitely agree that someone is willing to pay that much....its just not me. I'd be interested to see what they end up going for.

what up fam.

cris. i want that drury jacket! someone with an xl porfa.

mars, i want a pair of those scream green hua's nice man

illy, sick custom came out way better than the image.

gooey, lovely pair of pools

and for the fam tees i could go for any with money at hand.. the touch of '87 on the sleeve on the last tees looks dope.

Sup guys...

Last week, me and a couple friends went on a road trip down to Portland, and got some donuts from Voodoo Donuts...
2cngx28.jpg

Hella bomb! haha.

I picked up a Macbook Pro to save on tax, but on the way back, we stopped by Centralia outlets... Picked up a pair of Trainer 1's, and Euro Air Max Lights? I need info on them... I was going to sell them, but decided to wear them today, lol. My dog jumped into the pic...
tongue.gif

zpqbs.jpg

Dunks...those are a JD exclusive from last summer I believe.

Yeah that 87 on the sleeve is a great touch...if the neon T wins maybe a 95 on the sleeve
nerd.gif
or even the AM95 AMFAM logo
nerd.gif

RL Treyce wrote:

Who else from the Fam is from NYC??? Parra release is looking bleak

happy.gif

nerd.gif
.. We will talk sir

Sup Fam- gonna be another nice day in NYC- I'm getting used to this

Illy- Dope IDs, I'd like to see what you do with that hang tag

Dope pics of those bursts up there!!

Pattas- Still need a sz10

Mayhem- whats good..

FNHead- You have PM sir

I actually don't think those ultramans are all that bad, just wouldnt wanna see them after a few wears

Art, probably fake. If you can get a pis of the front eyelets (accent) i can tell you for sure.

Dunks, post a pic of those Trainers in the Team Air Trainer forum, i'd like to have a look.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Hey guys I need a quick legit check PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

PLease guys I need your help! Thanks!
Those look SUSPECT to me......
grin.gif

CINCY- Was that you that scored on them greens
nerd.gif
I noticed that auction ended early..

recycled:

Art, I think fake also; blue is off and the plastic/rubber of the lacestays and round the air bubble seems too shiny.

As for me, these arrived yesterday, promptly rocked today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom