TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFB- Those look beautiful!! Love that shoe.

What up Shaun, Ricky!!!

Ricky- LOVE the Gif!!

Chris- always one more pair seems like..... That picture of Silver's Orange Bursts always kills me. What I'd do for a DS pair of those!!!!

FAM: My boy worked long and hard on this video for our show coming up. Flip your sound on and enlarge it if you can..... Hope you enjoy!

And, Greg, Chris, the soundtrack is specially for you guys!
roll.gif

April 10th!!!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by battleground03

Shaun - haven't we all said "after this pair I'm done"
roll.gif

aint that the damn truth 
roll.gif

Drew dope Video...

Damn you Rico... 
smh.gif
  clean Hufs.

God i had an awesome day!

28 degrees and fine, took my daughter for breakfast, then we went skating.

Somehow 28 degrees and fine turned into the worst hail storm ever recorded in Melbourne, with hail the size of tennis balls. (true, check the news)

Several hundred of them hit my new cart, and smashed every panel and the windscreen.

I love it.
frown.gif

Rocked Transformer Air Trainers though, which was nice.
happy.gif

i know we've all seen these, but I've never seen them on foot... plus the picture looks great so i thought i'd post it
from 'houston' on the other site

^ Are they going to drop in a woman's 14.5's?? lol being a big footer sucks. the game would be over if I was a little dinky 8, 9, or 10.

Anyways dope stuff as always.

What a beautiful day it is up here in the northeast. About to twist up a few and head down to the outlets with the wifey for the day.

Thinking about blowing the dust off these bad boys and just rocking them for once.

Cheers to beers fellas!

morning everybody....

does anyone know what other spots besides mercer getting those patta's next week ??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

God i had an awesome day!

28 degrees and fine, took my daughter for breakfast, then we went skating.

Somehow 28 degrees and fine turned into the worst hail storm ever recorded in Melbourne, with hail the size of tennis balls. (true, check the news)

Several hundred of them hit my new cart, and smashed every panel and the windscreen.

I love it.
frown.gif

Rocked Transformer Air Trainers though, which was nice.
happy.gif

Didn't your car also have some problems that you needed to get fixed earlier in the year?  Sucks that you have this bad luck.

Tibor's safety orange Bursts are just incredible to look at. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

i know we've all seen these, but I've never seen them on foot... plus the picture looks great so i thought i'd post it
from 'houston' on the other site
INFO !!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

383770583.jpg

383770581.jpg

just got in my redone stash id's figured I'd share them. Its seems like the speckles on the bottom are much lighter then my previous pear not happy about that but other then that they look pretty good

FAM!

my 87 rotation this week...snapped a pic before they go back to their boxes.
beautiful weather in NC today!
smokin.gif

4411106357_91df137108_o.jpg

anyword of the wht/orange am1s hitting the states? or are they gonna be a euro thing?

and those 90s are dope!, i'd actually sell my azures for those.... soft mesh > stiff mesh!

sup FAM, only missed a couple days and already i'm having to take notes so i don't forget anything
laugh.gif

thanks for the all the comments on my pick ups, nothing to new to share today though i'm afraid.
loads of heat posted: wmns sport royals, Drurys, Safaris, iDs, Spiris, Limes, BRS, $40 obsidian 95s, $175 bargain piles, Crepes, Safety Orange Bursts, Stash Inspireds, etc etc
pimp.gif

Laune - PM'd. the site says they're open tomorrow too!
Chris - that's gotta be one helluva pickup you have coming!
eek.gif

Dan - thanks, yeah been on a grey 95 binge lately... get 'em while u can i say. hot iDs too... but so typical of nike quality that you can see white on the edges of the swooshes. are they suede or reflective? no collection post or FAM appl yet, i'd prefer to take new pics for those so don't hold your breath
tongue.gif

Nick - sounds like 9.5-10 is the new 12 in here.. you'll have me to battle with me too then lol
devil.gif

andrewdice - nice ring of fire.
UK - thanks dude. yeah i won't be making pick ups like those too often in my life. i guess i was extra lucky on those Varsitys then
wink.gif

HK_Feet / cincy - iDs
pimp.gif
HK, i believe it was Zach13g who first came up with the EM IV inspired c/w, so he should get the props for those.
Justin - better late than never on the iDs!! feels weird getting them so much later than everyone else lol. loving the purple suede on those 90s 
eek.gif
and the c/w of those Huas is pretty sick too, never seen those before.
Greg - very dope rotation
pimp.gif

iDs yesterday (recycled):
4264765802_03372425e8.jpg

un-DS'd these today:
4411763826_3af5b2505a.jpg

What up Fam!
Originally Posted by JC5123

this cracked me up when i seen it. interesting way of selling
smh.gif
@ them being a size 12 and he's selling for his buddy "Justin"...Disclaimer: i have no affiliation whatsoever with this comedy
laugh.gif

damnit i really really want those mint 90's
frown.gif
mad.gif

HK - very sick set of ID's....i need to make my eminem version asap.
UFB - Popping Drury's
pimp.gif

Modz - that sucks....
Dreads - good job on the stash id's, is that a silver or black reflective swoosh?
Rico - damnit those huf's still haunt me...one day i'll get those.
smokin.gif

Adnike - good pickups, and i think i know where u got those size 12 pattas
nerd.gif

Chris - loving those black/red BW's....and i see you pulled that trigger, that's a great pair to start the hiatus 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Ron - what up bro! u didn't miss anything recently, that was back in december when the SJ's dropped and while everyone n their granny's were out buying them....i robbed mercer blind
laugh.gif

Gooey - yea i hear u, at least they didn't come all EFF'ed up. i'll get u those pics later today/tomorrow. and those voltage 97's are so beautiful....one day i'll find a 12-13 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Greg - amazing rotation...but ummmm.....those safaris are hideous, they are really hurting that pic! u should really get rid of those things....because i'm a great friend, i'll be happy to rid u of such crap
smokin.gif

beautiful weather today and i had a fisheye lens available to use.....i HAD to...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^if the other sz 12ers didn't already have those Pattas you'd be catching a lot of hate right now
laugh.gif
...........WORD
laugh.gif
  Gots to give Mayhem props for making that happen, no doubt.     
QFT.  The FAM is well taken care of thanks to our friend in NYC.  Spring Green Pattas for everyone!!!! 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom